January Event Calendar

CM_Burny
CM_Burny
KIXEYE Community Manager
Joined Oct 2017 Posts: 1,462
edited 10 Jan 2019, 5:37PM

Rebels,

Here is an outline of all featured events in the month of January. Please note that all dates and times are subject to change.

• Mobilization (Altairian Catchup)

• Start: January 3rd at 3 PM PST

• End: January 6th at 3 PM PST

• Monthly Event: Cipher

• Start: January 10th at 3 PM PST

• End: January 14th at 3 PM PST

• Mobilization

• Start: January 17th at 3 PM PST

• End: January 21st at 3 PM PST

• Alliance War

• Start: January 24th at 3 PM PST

• End: January 26th at 3 PM PST

• Discounts 

• 20% Ship Build: 1/17 at 3 PM PST (24 hours)

• 25% Ship Repair: 1/24 at 3 PM PST (24 hours)

WC & VC Community Manager

Community Rules: CLICK HERE
Submit a Support Ticket: CLICK HERE
  • Necromancer of Ashes
    Necromancer of Ashes
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jun 2016 Posts: 428

Since there’s no decimation, all the things that we get in decimation will be in mobilization?

• TheDestroyer2320
    TheDestroyer2320
    Greenhorn
    Joined Sep 2018 Posts: 5

Probaly

• Darinor demalates
    Darinor demalates
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jul 2018 Posts: 1
    and the civil war?

• LilBasterd
    LilBasterd
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Mar 2018 Posts: 1,558
    and the civil war?

that's done for  a while, they most likely did not like the numbers [ by numbers i mean coin spent] they saw after removing coins from prizes.

new prizes weren't motivation,who would of thunk it. Oh only if they asked for input on prizes..
    Sealcorps is my biggest fan, ty Sealcorps  for always reading what i write. :)
  • Sequestor
    Sequestor
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Aug 2013 Posts: 1,211

Since there’s no decimation, all the things that we get in decimation will be in mobilization?

Since we're getting the new faction ship, it won't receive elite upgrades for a month or more, this probably includes the best equipment as well, which means there is nothing to add to decimation.
  • LilBasterd
    LilBasterd
    Sequestor said:

Since we're getting the new faction ship, it won't receive elite upgrades for a month or more, this probably includes the best equipment as well, which means there is nothing to add to decimation.
    people still use it to get mark upgrades, that is poor logic, also elites, forgot which one thats in.
  • Sequestor
    Sequestor
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Aug 2013 Posts: 1,211
    people still use it to get mark upgrades, that is poor logic, also elites, forgot which one thats in.
    Forgot the beginning of the altairian season already? There were no elite upgrades for bastions for a month, as well as better armor and weapons. And even shields. It's not my logic, it's the game.
  • Synexord
    Synexord
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jun 2016 Posts: 50
    I think you guys forgot Civil War again lol
    Player ID: 13972296 - Vip rank 0 - [NOV] Nova Darkness leader
  • Zero Calling Elite
    Zero Calling Elite
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Jul 2013 Posts: 1,368
    Synexord said:
    Probably still not reworked yet
    Zᴇʀᴏ Cᴀʟʟɪɴɢ ɪs ɴᴏ ᴍᴏʀᴇ. Sᴇᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ɪɴ VEGA Cᴏɴғʟɪᴄᴛ!

• LilBasterd
    LilBasterd
    edited 3 Jan 2019, 5:25PM

Sequestor said:

Forgot the beginning of the altairian season already? There were no elite upgrades for bastions for a month, as well as better armor and weapons. And even shields. It's not my logic, it's the game.
    i was talking more elites for Umbra season as I and im sure others could  use them and more upgrades for Umbra

Synexord said:
    No its suspended due to [IMO no coining / participation]
    -They took out good prizes and participation/coining dropped, so its buh bye for CW for now
  • dom.friant
    dom.friant
    Joined Sep 2014 Posts: 1,773
    Synexord said:
    No its suspended due to [IMO no coining / participation]
    -They took out good prizes and participation/coining dropped, so its buh bye for CW for now
    Yet another example of "careful what you wish for" ;) 
    Because I like the Condor!
    http://i.imgur.com/80deZPv.png
  • LilBasterd
    LilBasterd
     Nope kixeye is in control; what they put as the prize dictates participation and what people are willing to spend. What i wish for doesn't matter.

• Death Row
    Death Row
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jul 2013 Posts: 440
    hello
    No photo description available.
  • Mabari
    Mabari
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Aug 2015 Posts: 233
    where the fok is my purple sov!?
  • LilBasterd
    LilBasterd
    Mabari said:
    where the fok is my purple sov!?
    possibly jan/Feb AW. highly doubt Jan
  • TaserFace
    TaserFace
    Greenhorn
    Joined May 2017 Posts: 6
    We lost the 20% "refit" discount?
  • Wenosan
    Wenosan
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jan 2019 Posts: 1

Does anyone know when there will be more campaigns?

• dom.friant
    dom.friant
    edited 10 Jan 2019, 9:04PM
     Nope kixeye is in control; what they put as the prize dictates participation and what people are willing to spend. What i wish for doesn't matter.

"Wish for" as in players complained loudly about the CW cheating, and actually suggested dropping the coin prizes. Well, Kixeye did, and look what happened to CW participation. I could have said "be careful what you ask for" but the common expression is "careful what you wish for".
  • LilBasterd
    LilBasterd

"Wish for" as in players complained loudly about the CW cheating, and actually suggested dropping the coin prizes. Well, Kixeye did, and look what happened to CW participation. I could have said "be careful what you ask for" but the common expression is "careful what you wish for".
    lots of people said participation would plummet when they took coins away kixeye again didn't listen...

@CS Dade Murphy  Please Can black guards and kingpin crafting be added to this months AW as its a rerun,as well as  king pin,BG, Sabature elite credits in store please via drops or store
    -this is very doable and would provide a more lucrative rewards to a otherwise bring re run, instead of just Sabature
  • dom.friant
    dom.friant
    edited 22 Jan 2019, 3:22PM

lots of people said participation would plummet when they took coins away kixeye again didn't listen...

Well yeah, that's the other problem, sometimes this community gives conflicting feedback...  :*

"Remove coin prizes! No coins means no cheating!"
    "Don't remove coin prizes! No coins means no participation!"

Kixeye can't leave coin prizes and take them away at the same time. You can say they didn't listen, but I don't think that's the case. Seems to me they probably heard both and decided to try removing the coin prizes first. We know the results, and now they've opted to remove the event until they can re-work the whole thing. Yeah, they could have put it back with the coin prizes, but then we'd just be back to where we started, cheating an all.
  • pseudonym
    pseudonym
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2018 Posts: 24

Well yeah, that's the other problem, sometimes this community gives conflicting feedback...  :*

Kixeye can't leave coin prizes and take them away at the same time. You can say they didn't listen, but I don't think that's the case. Seems to me they probably heard both and decided to try removing the coin prizes first. We know the results, and now they've opted to remove the event until they can re-work the whole thing. Yeah, they could have put it back with the coin prizes, but then we'd just be back to where we started, cheating an all.
    AW is still a live event, which has exactly the same 'cheating' going on.
  • LilBasterd
    LilBasterd

well the community responded and participation droped, again logicallly even without us telling them this would happen directresult from removing the incentive to do CW coins.

That's just basic psychology.

Players also told them a number of ways to stop cheating...

mainly they need to put effort in, have employees online, and a way for players to report cheating. Employee verifies it by viewing in live time. player is perma banned eventually cheating will stop as its not worth it for player to risk being caught.
  • Jesse Gutierrez
    Jesse Gutierrez
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jan 2019 Posts: 1

What about jump ships many of people just need the pattern to complete them any ideas when they maybe up in future events

• Zero Calling Elite
    Zero Calling Elite
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Jul 2013 Posts: 1,368

What about jump ships many of people just need the pattern to complete them any ideas when they maybe up in future events

Prophet Flagship is a jumpship that has been offered countless numbers of times.
    Zᴇʀᴏ Cᴀʟʟɪɴɢ ɪs ɴᴏ ᴍᴏʀᴇ. Sᴇᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ɪɴ VEGA Cᴏɴғʟɪᴄᴛ!

• pseudonym
    pseudonym
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2018 Posts: 24

Prophet Flagship is a jumpship that has been offered countless numbers of times.
    and that matters how exactly when people want the jav.. you don't always need to open your mouth you know.
  • VEGA Security
    VEGA Security
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Feb 2018 Posts: 204
    For in sector use, the Javelin is superior to the Prophet. It can hold more ships and warp faster. The Prophet's party piece is warping between sectors, which makes it have a different use.
This discussion has been closed.