PVP - Base Attack Retreat Button Cool Down

CMHN
CMHN
Minor Nuisance
Joined Jan 2012 Posts: 231
As the title suggests, I would like a cool down for the retreat button when we attack a players base, just like when you attack a target in PVE.  You have to be away from damage either giving or receiving for a certain amount of time before you can retreat.  This will allow bases better chance at survival.  Why should an attacker be allowed to get a base close to 25% then retreat while still battling, just to repair and finish the base with a fresh fleet.   I'm all for prepping a base but its a little one sided.  
The answers are there if your only willing to look.
  • mauijewels
    mauijewels
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Apr 2012 Posts: 112
    Of course you do.. but i doubt people have to prep you much .. a level 101 with like 350 medals 
  • CMHN
    CMHN
    Minor Nuisance
    edited 19 Dec 2018, 6:20PM
    LOL,  dont let my level fool you, I can put up a fight.   

https://youtu.be/gh1_WJVNItw

Here is a video from a few days ago,  there is also a hit that took 2 players to get in,  one lost his fleet, the other damaged pretty good.
  • WeedKill
    WeedKill
    Greenhorn
    Joined Oct 2017 Posts: 4
    What does it matter when one ship can pretty much take 90% of the bases in the game. The coiners pay to get that one ship shut up and let them use it. One thing for sure the game will never have to worry about running out of water with all the crying goes on.

• CMHN
    CMHN
    Minor Nuisance
    WeedKill said:
    What does it matter when one ship can pretty much take 90% of the bases in the game. The coiners pay to get that one ship shut up and let them use it. One thing for sure the game will never have to worry about running out of water with all the crying goes on.

I see your a level 58, No need to argue with a troll like you.