End of the road

dmbardsley2010
dmbardsley2010
Potential Threat
Joined Jun 2011 Posts: 50
maybe time to call it a day im a level 97 he/shes a level 124, theres no point in getting a flat base and they leave with no damage at all.
  • LootSteelers
    LootSteelers
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jan 2012 Posts: 9
    This is getting to be a common problem throughout the game anymore. The higher levels only keep hitting bases that can provide them with wins. Many higher levels near me are never hit but the lower levels are hit as soon as their bubble pops.
  • Robert Wright28
    Robert Wright28
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jan 2017 Posts: 8
    you are using vanquishers against tier 7 and 8 hulls of course you are not damaging them. and by the way i see plenty of higher levels getting bubbled even by bases smaller than them.

• Templar614
    Templar614
    Joined Jul 2012 Posts: 14,258
    It was also an alliance point reset day, and you are in an alliance. That is typically when the less defended bases get smashed so the bigger players can get their buffs to smash either.
  • WAR-GAMES
    WAR-GAMES
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Apr 2013 Posts: 430
    i see it too high level player hitting lower level players there should be a cap on what level a player can hit 10 below and 10 above when a 129 and hit a 80 every other day that's not right 
  • dmbardsley2010
    dmbardsley2010
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jun 2011 Posts: 50
    The vanquisher defence was not the point it was that base defence turrets are now ineffective and that players that cant hit these high level players back make easy targets. It no longer matters if your in an alliance or not ive seen non allied players bubbled as well
  • BattlePirate_BlackShark
    BattlePirate_BlackShark
    Master Tactician
    Joined Sep 2011 Posts: 2,256
    maybe time to call it a day im a level 97 he/shes a level 124, theres no point in getting a flat base and they leave with no damage at all.
    Thats nonsens...go and get some good turrets!

As you have a level 97 base, i can assume, that most of your turrets arent even at level 8, so you cant see that potential, your base have.
    Your base will turn into a level 110, till all your turrets can hold enough tier 7 weapons to be a "decent" base.
    And dont underestimate your walls!

And dont be sticky with the Vanquisher fleet.
    It was a cheap solution for weak bases BEFORE the PvP refactor - in some cases, it was the ONLY defense, weak bases had -
    but you should IMPROVE your base and not bet your money on a status quo.
    BlackShark        Born in Sector 429

Decoding Pirateslangword "F.A.R.M." = Foolish Amateur Reaches Midgame