Conquerors Gamble

Lea Devize
Lea Devize
Minor Nuisance
Joined Feb 2015 Posts: 254
My Manticore fleet did not do well in this camp.  My fleet, while not perfect, usually does ok, but not here.  In the first part of the 1st stage I received 11 hours of damage.  I suppose I could buy my way thru this camp. and it may even be worth it for some people...but I think I'll pass on the rest.  
  • d.scott.hewitt
    d.scott.hewitt
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 3,179

@Lea Devize said:
    My Manticore fleet did not do well in this camp.  My fleet, while not perfect, usually does ok, but not here.  In the first part of the 1st stage I received 11 hours of damage.  I suppose I could buy my way thru this camp. and it may even be worth it for some people...but I think I'll pass on the rest.  

Yeah, "recommended fleet" ~60% dead after FIRST Battle......

There 10 types of people. Those who understand binary and those who don't.
  • kenvitto
    kenvitto
    Greenhorn
    Joined Dec 2017 Posts: 16
    Lame...I die quick each mission I try...I think they are getting greedy and want more of my money...not happening now !
  • Ken Norris
    Ken Norris
    Potential Threat
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 27
    Damage is to high for these targets, i think they turned up the savage kodiak from last time they had these targets. was only able to get 3/4 of ppk one done before ships was to damage to finish. 
  • nico-p
    nico-p
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jul 2012 Posts: 58
    edited 13 Dec 2018, 5:43AM
    to much damage for titanium and a T7 token 
  • warren.fee.3
    warren.fee.3
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Aug 2013 Posts: 1,790

Recommended fleet. Proto apollo.

Kix needs to amend briefing.

For the lucky few percent.. any assault and caedes flag.

Failing either of the above dont try it unless you want repairs.
    I was fortunate to have both. Autoed with coades flag and papollo all 5 packs back to back with around 2 hours total damage for all 5 full packs.

• Fredgert2
    Fredgert2
    Potential Threat
    Joined Sep 2017 Posts: 61
    edited 17 Jan 2019, 4:13PM
    Rip-Off for just T7 prizes: I scraped thru PP1 - lost both my Manti fleets (1 scatt + 1 miss) - had to finish last bit of part 4 with Skys
    Over 40 hours of repairs for 1 TLC PP is just an apalling rip
  • Dave Martin
    Dave Martin
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Sep 2012 Posts: 474
    yup i gave up on this... made it to second wave of tier 1 and 100% dead. 19 hour repair.. 40 coin... not worth it at all... did great during raid but have not changed it since had no tokens to use and syard too busy trying to churn out fleets for current raid cycle.. another miss by kix increasing damage 150% for prizes that are obsolete...

• tamdhu
    tamdhu
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jun 2011 Posts: 334
    lol old tokens for far to much damage thought we on t8 now ?

• d.scott.hewitt
    d.scott.hewitt
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 3,179

@Lea Devize said:

"Recommended Fleet" still dues in first Prize Pack............

There 10 types of people. Those who understand binary and those who don't.
  • InSidious_66
    InSidious_66
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Dec 2014 Posts: 555

Recommended fleet. Proto apollo.

Kix needs to amend briefing.

For the lucky few percent.. any assault and caedes flag.

Failing either of the above dont try it unless you want repairs.
    I was fortunate to have both. Autoed with coades flag and papollo all 5 packs back to back with around 2 hours total damage for all 5 full packs.

wanna share your p.apollo build? think i might end up building them if i find sy time. at least a tank for mantis maybe if i can match the speeds...
    Live Long and Prosper
    - WitchKing (''Star Wars'' 1978)
  • Cheesy_Shark_Tongue
    Cheesy_Shark_Tongue
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 1,892
    Manticores die hard in this campaign, even though Kix recommends them.
    Quit Spring 2015 or so, returned Jan 2019.  
    QUOTE by John Stribling. - Who needs Jerry Springer, when u have forums. LMAO
  • RandySpeedo
    RandySpeedo
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Sep 2014 Posts: 312
    edited 22 Jan 2019, 11:36AM
    I have both missiles and scat manticores. I did the first four rounds for ~4h damage spread. 10 min real damage on the scats set part 1, 8 minutes damage missile set part 2. ~2h 40 on part 3 with scats and ~1h10 minute damage on part 4.

As a test I did the fifth round with just scats and got 5h 32 min for the whole set, with slow repairing for 10 min after part 1.

I run tanks and drive though.

• InSidious_66
    InSidious_66
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Dec 2014 Posts: 555
    I have both missiles and scat manticores. I did the first four rounds for 4h damage spread. 10 min real damage on the scats set part 1, 8 minutes damage missile set part 2. ~2h 40 on part 3 with scats and ~1h10 minute damage on part 4. so about 4 h damage for the whole schmozzle.

As a test I did the fifth round with just scats and got 5h 32 min for the whole set, with only repairing after part 1.

I run tanks though.
    I too run tanks but 9 1/2h dmg for the whole campaign sounds quite unreal.

Each prize pack of the 5 costed me about 7-9 coins of repair (with gm crew) during, with slow repair at the end.
    Live Long and Prosper
    - WitchKing (''Star Wars'' 1978)
  • RandySpeedo
    RandySpeedo
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Sep 2014 Posts: 312
    I have both missiles and scat manticores. I did the first four rounds for 4h damage spread. 10 min real damage on the scats set part 1, 8 minutes damage missile set part 2. ~2h 40 on part 3 with scats and ~1h10 minute damage on part 4. so about 4 h damage for the whole schmozzle.

As a test I did the fifth round with just scats and got 5h 32 min for the whole set, with only repairing after part 1.

I run tanks though.
    I too run tanks but 9 1/2h dmg for the whole campaign sounds quite unreal.

Each prize pack of the 5 costed me about 7-9 coins of repair (with gm crew) during, with slow repair at the end.
    strange, I do however take far more damage on this camp than the other manti ones. Part 3 I haven't really got driving figured
  • ming_sdt
    ming_sdt
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined May 2014 Posts: 116
    if you have a fleet of mantas take only one and put it in with skyfire and skyfire flag. easy as pit. let all the damage go to the mantis and use the skyfires to kill them all fast
     you will be able to do at least 3 sets before repairing your 4 mantis. easy