Money Spent

wmcraft
wmcraft
Potential Threat
Joined Jan 2012 Posts: 25
Just want to vent my frustration about the changes in the Game. I spent good money to build ships and get them to a point they were capable of attacking and standing up to base hits. Then Kix decides to change deflection values on armor and now i have ships that I didn't pay for that are incapable of doing what they did before. So, note to Kixeye. If this is how you improve the game by changing what a person pays you for then I'll no longer pay a dime for anything in this game ever again. I'll still play but I'll just do whatever i can do that doesn't involve paying. Imagine if you bought a brand new car and the dealer could just come to your house and replace new parts with older ones.
  • juan.villanueva.10888
    juan.villanueva.10888
    Greenhorn
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 11
    my friend the game is free planty way to build fleets with out spend to much money o even free build, if you spend money cus you like quick building 
  • Albert Brown66
    Albert Brown66
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jul 2017 Posts: 11
    wmcraft said:
    Just want to vent my frustration about the changes in the Game. I spent good money to build ships and get them to a point they were capable of attacking and standing up to base hits. Then Kix decides to change deflection values on armor and now i have ships that I didn't pay for that are incapable of doing what they did before. So, note to Kixeye. If this is how you improve the game by changing what a person pays you for then I'll no longer pay a dime for anything in this game ever again. I'll still play but I'll just do whatever i can do that doesn't involve paying. Imagine if you bought a brand new car and the dealer could just come to your house and replace new parts with older ones.
    I agree why can you not jump anymore ?? why no more sectors when you get flattened you got to sit and be flattened ever day the bubble pops what they paying you to do this crap KIX is it worth loosing the game for that is what you going to do cause if things do not improve I am done and one free flt will not bring me back for sure a flt that will not stand up to one target A lvl 61 at that I think a lot more are in my shoes just do not say anything 
  • deadpools002
    deadpools002
    Potential Threat
    Joined Sep 2016 Posts: 29
    game has been this way for many years... nothing new from this company that want to go bankrupt... at least this is what their management are pushing for... have for years, so give in and quit spending real money and teach them why unemployment and greed go hand in hand.
  • brown james
    brown james
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 120
    they been bankrupt and declared it one time just did not dell should have and the game would be a lot better now you only have so mant sectors like 100 used to be 500 worlds you could jump away from a farm but not now you got to sit and take what ever is dished out or do like me quit playing the game have played from the black water helped clear it but I have had about all of this I want dont get on much but when I do base is bubbled tired of it cannot do anything on base till it repairs so why try to play have a better game guys I am done just going to repair and collect res 
  • Russell1121
    Russell1121
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 1
    wmcraft….I will join the no pay protest. I too payed good money to purchase items in the game, which I look at as a contract, blitzing to achieve that purchase. Then, after I have payed, kix changes the attributes of the item I PAYED FOR to something I would never have purchased. Kix needs to apologize and make it right. Until then, I will be a play for free participant.