PROPHET: Where Do You Use It?

TomBrooklyn
TomBrooklyn
Master Tactician
Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 2,449
Where do you use your Prophet?

I haven't been using it, mainly because of it's short range.    Any places you like where it shines?

• reyismujafi
    reyismujafi
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jun 2013 Posts: 251
    1. At the situation where the base or defense is thick , and there're agrgresive unit or lone building far in front of the base to be used as a "spotter" for the Prophet cannon. 

2. Strong cave base...
    3. When you need a good tank on the land , prophet work well as tank and damager as well....
  • Abdeen Abdeen
    Abdeen Abdeen
    Potential Threat
    Joined Feb 2016 Posts: 50
    yet i never used it and i think it is useless 
  • shootingQuasar1
    shootingQuasar1
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jul 2014 Posts: 10

The explosive fletchlet component gives it a long range jugg explosion for bases that are really long or have seperate stages like the e.darkstorm base

• reyismujafi
    reyismujafi
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jun 2013 Posts: 251
    edited 19 Dec 2018, 10:42PM
    Okay gonna share something... at last warpath i find prophet extremely destructive with the explosive fletchet .... Mid lvl base will be cripled or even mostly obliterated in one shot (if you aim properly) and for the advanced base you'll find it easier to reduce their defense, far from outside of its defense range (except judge depend on where they place it but prophet has at least 100 mil HP) .... has to be online vs online to be able to properly stop this killing machine.... i'd say new and better juggernaut....  

In PvE ? its absolute :smile:  easy 
    1. Darkstorm - all base - I can finish it easily after we take care the DS outside
    2. Cerberus base - not a single step to the base
    3. Event base - countless become easier, esp on the cave base...
    4. etc

My suggestion ?   Get it before its too hard to get..
  • dagored
    dagored
    Greenhorn
    Joined Apr 2016 Posts: 2
    Use it in pvp with DS straight to CC to stop the judge.