Time to bring back sniping so higher players dont hold all the cards

James Terry
James Terry
Greenhorn
Joined Aug 2015 Posts: 24
Since the no sniping change went into effect all the 80ish players getting constantly hit by level 115 and up players. Those players now just consider us another resource chore.  Used to be able to fight back and take down a few of their fleets. This would usually result in them moving on to an easier mannered target because you fought back. Thanks to kix's new rule we have no way to fight back. Thats not the pirate way.  Is this Battle Pirates or Chore Pirates kixeye?
  • NatedaSkate
    NatedaSkate
    Potential Threat
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 28
    and now with the new offensive weapons there is no way to defend our bases....used to be able to fight off some fleets now my base with all its improvements is taken out without inflicting ANY damage to attacking fleet..really needs some balance
  • James Terry
    James Terry
    Greenhorn
    kixeye made this a game for the high rollers   most regular players will give it up and move to world of warships or a similar game .  I hope kix goes bankrupt . we tried to tell them   let them learn the hard way

• SecondTime
    SecondTime
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Aug 2013 Posts: 302
    Learn to build fleets how hard was it to build a fleet to snip with !!
  • James Terry
    James Terry
    Greenhorn
    Learn to build fleets how hard was it to build a fleet to snip with !!
    How hard is it to hit bases close to your level? Pretty hard apparently  
  • SecondTime
    SecondTime
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Aug 2013 Posts: 302
    play more and just maybe you get to that lvl of the game !!
  • Ser_Gregor_Clegane
    Ser_Gregor_Clegane
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Nov 2015 Posts: 2,532

I've been hit by plenty & never resorted to sniping fleets. My main is L94 with close on 400 medals. I rarely hit bases.
    Why do I have medals? Because I work on my base & guard.
    Sniping chore fleets is for weaklings, & what's worse, as soon as you open that can of worms, next thing you have is 2-3 in that crew you sniped sinking everything in your sector & blaming YOU.
    If your base sucks, that's on you. Just work on it the best you can, ask for advice on what to get to improve your current situation.
    If in doubt, ASK. No question is dumb if you don't know the answer.

I specialize in wife removal, crushing heads & just violence in general.
    I fear nothing, your pixels are nothing compared to my physical might (8'0", 420lb)
  • James Terry
    James Terry
    Greenhorn

I've been hit by plenty & never resorted to sniping fleets. My main is L94 with close on 400 medals. I rarely hit bases.
    Sniping chore fleets is for weaklings, & what's worse, as soon as you open that can of worms, next thing you have is 2-3 in that crew you sniped sinking everything in your sector & blaming YOU.
    If your base sucks, that's on you. Just work on it the best you can, ask for advice on what to get to improve your current situation.

And if you were'nt smart enough to leave targets hot back in the sniping days that was on YOU.   See how that works?

• Ser_Gregor_Clegane
    Ser_Gregor_Clegane
    Unicorn Overlord

And if you were'nt smart enough to leave targets hot back in the sniping days that was on YOU.   See how that works?

I never made myself unpopular enough to be sniped out of spite. & hmm, leaving a target hot is childs' play, esp with right-click move here. Yours is a moaning post. You want to snipe because you can't hit back, or are scared. How about you grow a pair? 
    I fear nothing, your pixels are nothing compared to my physical might (8'0", 420lb)
  • Ser_Gregor_Clegane
    Ser_Gregor_Clegane
    Unicorn Overlord
    and now with the new offensive weapons there is no way to defend our bases....used to be able to fight off some fleets now my base with all its improvements is taken out without inflicting ANY damage to attacking fleet..really needs some balance
    Can't say my senior has an awesome base but it's holding 400 medals--it either gets flat or not, either way, they hurt a ton. All about getting the turret tech. If you didn't get that sorted via the Bacon event, well, whoops. I've got 4 of each damage type in base along with the new Omega...
  • James Terry
    James Terry
    Greenhorn

I never made myself unpopular enough to be sniped out of spite. & hmm, leaving a target hot is childs' play, esp with right-click move here. Yours is a moaning post. You want to snipe because you can't hit back, or are scared. How about you grow a pair? 
    sounds like you got butthurt a lot by snipers. I wont tell you to grow a pair. Because im not interested in a mans testicles. But apparently thats your focus. To each his own. I wont judge
  • Ser_Gregor_Clegane
    Ser_Gregor_Clegane
    Unicorn Overlord
    edited 30 Nov 2018, 7:52PM

sounds like you got butthurt a lot by snipers. I wont tell you to grow a pair. Because im not interested in a mans testicles. But apparently thats your focus. To each his own. I wont judge
    You're obviously an idiot who assumes things, not even taken into account what I've said.
    Hardly ever been sniped.
    You're the butthurt little princess who's crying because you can't snipe when you're in a bubble. If my L94 base has close on 400 medals, I guess I don't live in a bubble like you do. 
    Edit-you're L88 in sector 80 with less than 100 medals. Joke.
    You know, you can snipe conq fleets? Or no balls for that either?
  • James Terry
    James Terry
    Greenhorn
    Btw 2000 medals and a dollar will get you a regular cheeseburger at mcdonalds. Then again so will just the dollar  :p
  • Ser_Gregor_Clegane
    Ser_Gregor_Clegane
    Unicorn Overlord
    Btw 2000 medals and a dollar will get you a regular cheeseburger at mcdonalds. Then again so will just the dollar  :p
    Shush, butthurt cryaby farm.

Sniping of chore fleets is gone.

Never to come back. Repeat: NEVER TO COME BACK

GET OVER IT. Put the tissues back in the cupboard where they came from. Dry those eyes now. Feel better?

Get your base up to spec, or you'll just be a farm for the rest of your pirate career.
  • NatedaSkate
    NatedaSkate
    Potential Threat
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 28
    LOL>>>What a fricking joke...1 ship almost no damage and my base is dead.....nce balance kixeye
  • James Terry
    James Terry
    Greenhorn

GET OVER IT. Put the tissues back in the cupboard where they came from. Dry those eyes now. Feel better?

Get your base up to spec, or you'll just be a farm for the rest of your pirate career.

You're obviously an idiot who assumes things, not even taken into account what I've said.
    Hardly ever been sniped.
    You're the butthurt little princess who's crying because you can't snipe when you're in a bubble. If my L94 base has close on 400 medals, I guess I don't live in a bubble like you do. 
    Edit-you're L88 in sector 80 with less than 100 medals. Joke.
    You know, you can snipe conq fleets? Or no balls for that either?
    There ya go obsessing over mens testicles again.  
  • James Terry
    James Terry
    Greenhorn

psssst   hey dummy...this is a pretend pirate facebook game. Not a career.  The fact you find it that important and so excited about your medals is funny stuff    Keep it coming you pirate you lmfao
  • XVIII-Luna
    XVIII-Luna
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Sep 2018 Posts: 389
    edited 1 Dec 2018, 7:52PM
    James Terry said:
    Honestly, I hate this stupid response to snipers. People always give it and it shouldn't be the solution.
    Yeah, everyone should exploit the server lag/update time to make a safe escape. You are telling someone to use something that can't be played against, as you will never catch the fleet of someone who knows how to leave hot. Those who aren't aware of what leaving hot is just get a nasty repair bill, even if they've done nothing to deserve it. It's not an even field.

"JUST LEAVE HOT LOL" is what you are saying.
    "JUST USE EXPLOITS OR YOU GET A 24 HOUR REPAIR" is what you are realistically saying.
    Started in 2011, sector 19.
  • Ser_Gregor_Clegane
    Ser_Gregor_Clegane
    Unicorn Overlord
    James Terry said:
    Honestly, I hate this stupid response to snipers. People always give it and it shouldn't be the solution.
    Yeah, everyone should exploit the server lag/update time to make a safe escape. You are telling someone to use something that can't be played against, as you will never catch the fleet of someone who knows how to leave hot. Those who aren't aware of what leaving hot is just get a nasty repair bill, even if they've done nothing to deserve it. It's not an even field.

"JUST USE EXPLOITS OR YOU GET A 24 HOUR REPAIR" is what you are realistically saying.
    Only tossers snipe to cause repair bills out of spite.
  • James Terry
    James Terry
    Greenhorn
    James Terry said:

Only tossers snipe to cause repair bills out of spite.
    Only bottom feeders hit 40 levels below their level.  We can agree to disagree   Obviously we dont have the same views. Luckily we dont have to. But just out of curiosity....what the 
  • James Terry
    James Terry
    Greenhorn
    hell is a "****"??
    lmao