DARK STORM UNLOCK

Hossam S
Hossam S
Greenhorn
Joined Sep 2015 Posts: 21
Is there a way to unlock Dark Storm ? upcoming bases or offers ?
  • Darkshadows2069
    Darkshadows2069
    WC Mod
    Joined May 2014 Posts: 1,332
    If it holds out like the previous shadow op units bases should be out in December. 

Community Rules: <CLICK HERE>
    Submit a Support Ticket:  <CLICK HERE>
  • reyismujafi
    reyismujafi
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jun 2013 Posts: 251
    Oh i just realized, Darkstorm original unit was actually shadow ops ? not event unlockable like prophet ?
  • dumbldor
    dumbldor
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Jun 2016 Posts: 786
    Oh i just realized, Darkstorm original unit was actually shadow ops ? not event unlockable like prophet ?
    prophet was shadow ops fiy
  • reyismujafi
    reyismujafi
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jun 2013 Posts: 251
    Prophetdumbldor said:
    No prophet is Event unlock, even the original one. Lets see, its on september event . The shadow ops the last 4 month is Romero
  • Cosmic Destructor
    Cosmic Destructor
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Sep 2014 Posts: 756
    Prophetdumbldor said:
    No prophet is Event unlock, even the original one. Lets see, its on september event . The shadow ops the last 4 month is Romero
    Prophet was introduced via Shadow Ops before Romero. Here's how this goes: You get a unit in Shadow ops. You get the Omega unit introduced then you can unlock the unit in event store along with it's elite version.

December event will feature Omega Romero, and with that you will be able to buy Romero and Elite Romero parts from the Event Store. Also, in December Darkstorm bases will be out as the current bases are Siege Squadron bases.
    Perfection is achieved not when there is nothing left to learn but when there is nothing left to take away.
  • Rasputins-knight
    Rasputins-knight
    Greenhorn
    Joined Mar 2017 Posts: 3
    is dark storm still unlockable??? 2019???
    Marc at the ready an willing to help

• Raiserofhell
    Raiserofhell
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jun 2013 Posts: 72
    is dark storm still unlockable??? 2019???
    yes the darkstorm bases will be out on the 24th after event ends.. same with edarkstorm and odarkstorm