War Commander: Nova Boss Base Ultimate Fast Way (New Shadow Ops Campaign)

Royal Benjamin
Royal Benjamin
Strike-force Captain
Joined Feb 2017 Posts: 645
Fight back against the undead and unlock parts for the Corpus’ brand new Unique unit, Nova! B) B)  

-------------------------------------------------->>>SIGNED BY: KIXEYES GENERAL B) 

MAJs
  • Royal Benjamin
    Royal Benjamin
    Strike-force Captain
    Erica_d5 said:
    the title is already really misleading cause the nova bossbases aren't even out yet
    ultimate fast way? there are bases out there that are faster
    and in my opinion this is more a video on how NOT to do the base
    you don't know how to use a caretaker, you run your units throught those blue fire crates like it's nothing, you run into the base with romero not caring for the face eater zombies 
    and getting arround 15 hours repair to do 1 base really isn't the ultimate way to do it

Erica I named the base "Boss" because this is top base in Shadow Ops Campaign. Way is not perfect, but it is ultimate and fast, I did not say free repair way. You should take damage just on ardra, romero and one caretaker, but you have like one weak to repair your units for next phase, so I am happy for first try, but you are here to judge ofcourse! That is reason I am doing this work yes?
    MAJs
  • Erica_d5
    Erica_d5
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined May 2013 Posts: 687
    Erica_d5 said:
    the title is already really misleading cause the nova bossbases aren't even out yet
    you don't know how to use a caretaker, you run your units throught those blue fire crates like it's nothing, you run into the base with romero not caring for the face eater zombies 
    and getting arround 15 hours repair to do 1 base really isn't the ultimate way to do it

Erica I named the base "Boss" because this is top base in Shadow Ops Campaign. Way is not perfect, but it is ultimate and fast, I did not say free repair way. You should take damage just on ardra, romero and one caretaker, but you have like one weak to repair your units for next phase, so I am happy for first try, but you are here to judge ofcourse! That is reason I am doing this work yes?
    you should be doing video's to show others a way to do these bases with minimal damages
    you almost lost ardra, romero and your caretaker and lost 2 bars on your ds
    your wrong about having a week to repair cause the phases now are 4 to 5 days not 7 days and your also forgetting that low's and mid's have more bases to farm then only the shadow ops bases. every day of the week there are bases on the map that low's and mid's have to do wich makes having to wait 15 hours is a no go cause ds, ardra and romero are units they need to be able to do other bases
    and the reasson i'm commenting is not to judge you but to warn mid's and lows that your way is NOT the way they should do it
  • disgruntleduser
    disgruntleduser
    Potential Threat
    Joined Oct 2018 Posts: 38
    Erica_d5 said:

I just wanted to highlight this quote of yours ''That is reason I am doing this work yes'', your arrogance is beyond any limit, so what now we need to thank you oh great commander for making these videos for us mere mortals, you know what you can do with your videos, buddy.
  • it will fitz
    it will fitz
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 1,630
    Keep up the work, you do seem to enjoy making videos, and I say Keep on making them and enjoy yourself while making them

but ...

as I may have said before, and others have also said ... the way you Over Hype and label the videos is a bit, False advertising, and mis-leading ... please , do not get me wrong, continue to make your vids and have a great time doing them ....

*Thumbs Up* for making them ..... it is great you make them

but please consider not to Over Hype the title ...

for instance "Nova Boss Base Ultimate Fast Way" .... reading this gives the impression you are fighting the BOSS NOVA, when in fact, fighting this BOSS is not even possible, under normal game-play

just my 2 cents
  • Royal Benjamin
    Royal Benjamin
    Strike-force Captain
    Keep up the work, you do seem to enjoy making videos, and I say Keep on making them and enjoy yourself while making them

but ...

as I may have said before, and others have also said ... the way you Over Hype and label the videos is a bit, False advertising, and mis-leading ... please , do not get me wrong, continue to make your vids and have a great time doing them ....

for instance "Nova Boss Base Ultimate Fast Way" .... reading this gives the impression you are fighting the BOSS NOVA, when in fact, fighting this BOSS is not even possible, under normal game-play

just my 2 cents

I appreciate your approach Sir! Maybe the title is a little missleading and the way itself high with damage taken, but it is first try on this type of new shadow ops campaign base. Mine is to share the both good and bad tactics to commanders in order to not let them make the same mistake. YouTuber work is not always good side of something, maybe it is, but I prefer to be objective, even in my videos. Thank you! :)
    MAJs
  • Jimnet
    Jimnet
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 188

but ...

just my 2 cents

I appreciate your approach Sir! Maybe the title is a little missleading and the way itself high with damage taken, but it is first try on this type of new shadow ops campaign base. Mine is to share the both good and bad tactics to commanders in order to not let them make the same mistake. YouTuber work is not always good side of something, maybe it is, but I prefer to be objective, even in my videos. Thank you! :)
    These are the same excuses you made last time you were called out on this, I believe you are purposely misleading for views and then acting innocent when called out on it. From now on label your videos with the ACTUAL base name, if you do this again it will just be confirming my assertion that it is on purpose.
  • Royal Benjamin
    Royal Benjamin
    Strike-force Captain
    Jimnet said:

but ...

just my 2 cents

These are the same excuses you made last time you were called out on this, I believe you are purposely misleading for views and then acting innocent when called out on it. From now on label your videos with the ACTUAL base name, if you do this again it will just be confirming my assertion that it is on purpose.

I will have your advise in mind on next video, I will stream PvP Season Begin, I would like to invite you on Livechat, I think your opinions and advises can help me improve my content. I like people of your type, objective ones, like myself.
    MAJs
  • Erica_d5
    Erica_d5
    Strike-force Captain
    Jimnet said:

but ...

just my 2 cents

I will have your advise in mind on next video, I will stream PvP Season Begin, I would like to invite you on Livechat, I think your opinions and advises can help me improve my content. I like people of your type, objective ones, like myself.
    we give advice all the time and what do you do with it? NOTHING. you keep doing your own thing and that's fine by me but i truly hope mids and lows don't even watch your video's cause they are misleading as hell and only shows them how NOT to do the bases
  • Royal Benjamin
    Royal Benjamin
    Strike-force Captain
    Erica_d5 said:
    Jimnet said:

but ...

just my 2 cents

we give advice all the time and what do you do with it? NOTHING. you keep doing your own thing and that's fine by me but i truly hope mids and lows don't even watch your video's cause they are misleading as hell and only shows them how NOT to do the bases

Erica please... You all know that I am really trying to use your advises all the time, sometimes it cant be done, sometimes it can. I am happy to do something here for you, so I will have all your advises in mind. I need you to become better, that is perfect circle. :)
    MAJs
  • Erica_d5
    Erica_d5
    Strike-force Captain
    Erica_d5 said:
    Jimnet said:

but ...

just my 2 cents

Erica please... You all know that I am really trying to use your advises all the time, sometimes it cant be done, sometimes it can. I am happy to do something here for you, so I will have all your advises in mind. I need you to become better, that is perfect circle. :)
    your not doing anything with the advice we are giving you. and you want us to become better by making video's where we get way more damage then we actually need to
    and for the record i'm not the one that needs to become better
    i could make video's but there is no sence in making video's for mid's and low's when all my stuff is maxed out
  • Royal Benjamin
    Royal Benjamin
    Strike-force Captain
    Erica_d5 said:
    Erica_d5 said:
    Jimnet said:

but ...

just my 2 cents

your not doing anything with the advice we are giving you. and you want us to become better by making video's where we get way more damage then we actually need to
    i could make video's but there is no sence in making video's for mid's and low's when all my stuff is maxed out

That is your opinion and I respect it like everyone other at this community. Thank you.
    MAJs
  • Erica_d5
    Erica_d5
    Strike-force Captain
    Erica_d5 said:
    Erica_d5 said:
    Jimnet said:

but ...

just my 2 cents

That is your opinion and I respect it like everyone other at this community. Thank you.
    it's not only my opinion and you know that but you just chose to ignore it
    you just want to be a big shot youtuber who only thinks about how many views he can get by posting video's with missleading titles and they are all video's that suck in all fairness. you do not care about the community at all otherwise you wouldn't be posting video's where people will get half a day or more repairs from just 1 base
  • Royal Benjamin
    Royal Benjamin
    Strike-force Captain
    Erica_d5 said:
    Erica_d5 said:
    Erica_d5 said:
    Jimnet said:

but ...

just my 2 cents

you just want to be a big shot youtuber who only thinks about how many views he can get by posting video's with missleading titles and they are all video's that suck in all fairness. you do not care about the community at all otherwise you wouldn't be posting video's where people will get half a day or more repairs from just 1 base

Erica you have really agressive stance on my work, I made 450 videos about war commander, some people love my content, some not, I appreciate every single person from my first day. I am sorry, but I am not agree with you at any sentence. War Commanders is game of repair, you have to deal with it. Kixeye Team made repair time on every unit with a reason, no one wants repair, me neither, but when we are attacking in WarCommander, our units have to take damage sometimes. If you still want to talk with agressive stance, I wont answer, sorry. I am here to help people, not to "count views"... Thank you.
    MAJs
  • Erica_d5
    Erica_d5
    Strike-force Captain
    Erica_d5 said:
    Erica_d5 said:
    Erica_d5 said:
    Jimnet said:

but ...

just my 2 cents

Erica you have really agressive stance on my work, I made 450 videos about war commander, some people love my content, some not, I appreciate every single person from my first day. I am sorry, but I am not agree with you at any sentence. War Commanders is game of repair, you have to deal with it. Kixeye Team made repair time on every unit with a reason, no one wants repair, me neither, but when we are attacking in WarCommander, our units have to take damage sometimes. If you still want to talk with agressive stance, I wont answer, sorry. I am here to help people, not to "count views"... Thank you.
    you are here to count views cause if you weren't you wouldn't be posting video's that give more then half a day repairs, you would wait like all the other video makers till you have found a way to do them with minimal damage

you would've made a great videomaker for the mid's and low's because you don't have your units maxed out yet but instead you really just don't care how much damage your getting as long as your getting your video's out

• Consumable
    Consumable
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Mar 2014 Posts: 149
    just another day of royal benjimen's clickbait video
    nothing new
    ay
  • Erica_d5
    Erica_d5
    Strike-force Captain
    nothing new
    and apparentý he doesn't like being called out on it either lol
  • krupis198910
    krupis198910
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jun 2014 Posts: 84
    lol Agen this Rojal Benjamin duing his epic videos whit wrong titles PLZ PLZ stop making this **** its save your and our time........
  • Big _Chief
    Big _Chief
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Dec 2012 Posts: 348
    Erica_d5 said:

Well get your wording right then RB this is not a BOSS base.Erica is right, is very misleading to the community.
  • Big _Chief
    Big _Chief
    Skilled Warrior
    Erica_d5 said:
    nothing new
    and apparentý he doesn't like being called out on it either lol
    Well then he should think things thru before he posts them.
  • Royal Benjamin
    Royal Benjamin
    Strike-force Captain
    Thank you all for opinions, advises and comments, I see this title is big misleading for you, I will write specific base for future content. :)
    MAJs
  • Big _Chief
    Big _Chief
    Skilled Warrior
    Thank you all for opinions, advises and comments, I see this title is big misleading for you, I will write specific base for future content. :)
    Please dont post anymore vids,Thank you.This is basically the straw that broke my back RB.
  • Royal Benjamin
    Royal Benjamin
    Strike-force Captain
    Please dont post anymore vids,Thank you.This is basically the straw that broke my back RB.

Sorry, but that wont happen in near future. Many people here also appreciate my work, one is enough for me, but as you can see, many of them are out there. :) thank you.
    MAJs
  • Big _Chief
    Big _Chief
    Skilled Warrior

Sorry, but that wont happen in near future. Many people here also appreciate my work, one is enough for me, but as you can see, many of them are out there. :) thank you.
    Well good luck with all that.Dont really see the lure of anything in your vids that will benefit me or a lot of others but god bless and good luck.
  • Royal Benjamin
    Royal Benjamin
    Strike-force Captain

Well good luck with all that.Dont really see the lure of anything in your vids that will benefit me or a lot of others but god bless and good luck.

We all have right on our opinions, this is 21st century. I appreciate Yours. New way of taking this base down is coming soon, I would appreciate your opinion, its less repair and even more faster way.
    MAJs