zombies for ever

hatedbreed1
hatedbreed1
Potential Threat
Joined Apr 2013 Posts: 72

why is it with halloween over we still gotta put up with zombies forever i for one am sick of them we dont need them in everything else we have take shawdow ops for one thing what is the purpose to make a hard thing even harder i for one refuse to spend money while there are zombies nor will i do any event that has them from now on face it that is just another tool for you to get your pockets even fatter than they are now

• Darkshadows2069
    Darkshadows2069
    WC Mod
    Joined May 2014 Posts: 753
    In the history of the events, the units that you just fought against will be in the shadow ops an some other bases. It has been this way for a while now. For example previous shadow ops were the Eastern Horde units as those were the units we just did. The one previous to that for example was the Onyx unit and those units were in the shadow ops and other bases as well.  So for the next month we will have the zombie units in there.

Community Rules: <CLICK HERE>
    Submit a Support Ticket:  <CLICK HERE>
  • Erica_d5
    Erica_d5
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined May 2013 Posts: 668
    In the history of the events, the units that you just fought against will be in the shadow ops an some other bases. It has been this way for a while now. For example previous shadow ops were the Eastern Horde units as those were the units we just did. The one previous to that for example was the Onyx unit and those units were in the shadow ops and other bases as well.  So for the next month we will have the zombie units in there.

events are always in cycles of 3 months this was 1st event with zombies so we wil have 2 more events with zombies and the shadow ops bases will be zombies for atleast 2 months aswell
  • Charles6744
    Charles6744
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Aug 2013 Posts: 1,319
      October is the only month in which we will be facing Zombies.  In the past we also had Zombies in the Thorium Bases.  I am surprised that Kixeye did not put them in this year.