new shadows a bag of ****

anti scottish game
anti scottish game
Minor Nuisance
Joined Aug 2014 Posts: 101
new shadows ops suck,overpowered zombies,darkstorm useless,etc etc that was good in zombie event,power bars go back up in health in kix base as always,will be some cheap excuse and told to suck it up,or pay bytches ,how you get away with it kix is unreal,game is so rigged with all the glitches etc that benifit you lot ,that pressure players to coin
  • Russell_D50
    Russell_D50
    Potential Threat
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 29
    stopped playing my opps sick of this bs 

• Big _Chief
    Big _Chief
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Dec 2012 Posts: 348
    YER MAW said:
    new shadows ops suck,overpowered zombies,darkstorm useless,etc etc that was good in zombie event,power bars go back up in health in kix base as always,will be some cheap excuse and told to suck it up,or pay bytches ,how you get away with it kix is unreal,game is so rigged with all the glitches etc that benifit you lot ,that pressure players to coin
    I was able to do a level IV base but like you said i used a pretty strong toon against it and low and behold the lag was terrible in it so i had what seemed like teleporting zombies across the base and on top of my units like no other.Needless to say i did complete the base but also got a nice repair bill too. TY kix for that.NBD got the shad ops done for the week and best part is dont have to use any coins.
  • Erica_d5
    Erica_d5
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined May 2013 Posts: 668
    you can always wait for video's of the 95's and untill then do a lower tier base
This discussion has been closed.