Where are we going with Legendary units?

ARCTIC SWAGG
ARCTIC SWAGG
Skilled Warrior
Joined Sep 2013 Posts: 469
With 3 Factions we have to keep up with 3 Factions units. If not then we would struggle with events that force us to use other Factions. So Legendary Units have been out for awhile, but seems the stuff we getting from the factions is much better than the Legenday stuff. So where are we going with Legendary units? Are they gonna be made viable for PvP or just more dust collecting Artwork? Just seems to me another avenue of grind if we wanna keep up with PvP.  Just wanna see what peoples opinions are and how they feel about it.
  • reyismujafi
    reyismujafi
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jun 2013 Posts: 198
    hmmm, can you explain more about "better"... After I see a RAPTOR with almost 10 mil HP  and 250k DPS fly high in squadron contain 5 plane with same attributes.... i think this one is the best to cripple ALL base exist... at least for now... not to mention 5 raptor only cost 1000 capacity in PVP air platoon that repaired half time the normal repair .... moreover there will be some workshop item for them, make them even better.... 

    Note :smile:
    Hellstorm with 650 range and 5 mil HP (without workshop)
    Mega tank with 10 mil HP ...
    etc
  • Sasuke970
    Sasuke970
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Apr 2018 Posts: 1,145

    L.Hellstorms will replace the Envoys in PvP,L.Raptors will replace the Onis.

  • ARCTIC SWAGG
    ARCTIC SWAGG
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Sep 2013 Posts: 469
    So Legendary units are viable for PvP only with a mix of our faction units?
  • Adel Wael
    Adel Wael
    Master Tactician
    Joined Aug 2014 Posts: 2,158

    @ARCTIC SWAGG said:
    So Legendary units are viable for PvP only with a mix of our faction units?

    They can do stuff on their own without any support from faction units

    1-Hellfires has 700 range at lvl 20 and the missiles are so durable that it’s difficult to shoot down without proper infantry

    2-mega tanks fully workshopped can kill a lvl 10 ardra or roland fully teched

    3-laser tanks can melt anything dump enough to stand in its way (currently it doesn’t do damage if max lvl focusing lens is equipped) but with the focusing lens equipped at lvl 20 the laser tank has 600 range

  • ARCTIC SWAGG
    ARCTIC SWAGG
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Sep 2013 Posts: 469
    adel_50 said:

    @ARCTIC SWAGG said:
    So Legendary units are viable for PvP only with a mix of our faction units?

    They can do stuff on their own without any support from faction units

    1-Hellfires has 700 range at lvl 20 and the missiles are so durable that it’s difficult to shoot down without proper infantry

    2-mega tanks fully workshopped can kill a lvl 10 ardra or roland fully teched

    3-laser tanks can melt anything dump enough to stand in its way (currently it doesn’t do damage if max lvl focusing lens is equipped) but with the focusing lens equipped at lvl 20 the laser tank has 600 range

    Thats very interesting.... i scrapped all that stuff a long time ago. Had no idea the stuff was a viable option. Thanks Adel!
  • reyismujafi
    reyismujafi
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jun 2013 Posts: 198
    Sasuke970 said:

    L.Hellstorms will replace the Envoys in PvP,L.Raptors will replace the Onis.

    indeed they will, though i think i will only built few of the L.Hellstorm to save some space for my PvE air unit. I'll still count on Envoy
  • ARCTIC SWAGG
    ARCTIC SWAGG
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Sep 2013 Posts: 469

    So is Kixeyes direction, defensive faction units vs legendary offensive units?

  • Alan_P558
    Alan_P558
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 149
    If they keep bringing out units for only PVP.They should also bring a building out for storing them.Giving us space in our storage and armory for out normal units.
  • ARCTIC SWAGG
    ARCTIC SWAGG
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Sep 2013 Posts: 469

    That is a legitimate concern as well. And lord knows we don't need more building upgrades. We basically have 4 factions, corpus, sentinel, survivor, and legendary. We need all to compete in PvP and PVE.

  • Adel Wael
    Adel Wael
    Master Tactician
    Joined Aug 2014 Posts: 2,158

    @ARCTIC SWAGG said:
    That is a legitimate concern as well. And lord knows we don't need more building upgrades. We basically have 4 factions, corpus, sentinel, survivor, and legendary. We need all to compete in PvP and PVE.

    Not really i use corpus and legendary units only and im doing just fine this is my style of playing tho I doubt anyone will use corpus only in every single base (except me)

  • MajorAzhole
    MajorAzhole
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Jul 2014 Posts: 793
    What's the repair time on LRaptors and LHS?
    Image may contain: 8 people, text
  • Adel Wael
    Adel Wael
    Master Tactician
    Joined Aug 2014 Posts: 2,158

    @MajorAzhole said:
    What's the repair time on LRaptors and LHS?

    With maxed air field and tech center I believe it’s either 20 or 25 minutes

  • prim8
    prim8
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Aug 2012 Posts: 229
    personally I think this is more about keeping up with some of the best in game units ..the game has a story with all the factions and the story behind the heros and such  but the game itself has its own history and story .. all about pvp battles .. though I do feel kix needs to look at expanding air toon sizes both normal and pvp maybe expand pvp to two air plats or increase the size of the current air plat by some amount . 
  • JNewbie
    JNewbie
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 1,455
    Raptor and hailstormcan only be placed in pvp air toon what a stinking joke.

  • Cosmic Destructor
    Cosmic Destructor
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Sep 2014 Posts: 727
    JNewbie said:
    Raptor and hailstormcan only be placed in pvp air toon what a stinking joke.

    What? Those Legendary units can only be placed in PvP platoons because they can only be deployed in Player Bases.
    Perfection is achieved not when there is nothing left to learn but when there is nothing left to take away.
  • ARCTIC SWAGG
    ARCTIC SWAGG
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Sep 2013 Posts: 469
    How we level the Raptors up anyone know?

  • MajorAzhole
    MajorAzhole
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Jul 2014 Posts: 793
    How we level the Raptors up anyone know?


    In the Hanger.

    Image may contain: 8 people, text
  • MajorAzhole
    MajorAzhole
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Jul 2014 Posts: 793
    edited 6 Nov 2018, 8:02PM
    Well I bought 5 LRaptors and 5 LHS's to test them out.  That leaves enough room in my air pvp plat for my OPhantom.

    It will be at least a month before they are level 10.  Probably longer. 

    I sure hope the LHS's aren't as weak as the LHF's.  LHF's were the single biggest disappointment I have had in playing this game for 6 years.  
    Image may contain: 8 people, text
  • ARCTIC SWAGG
    ARCTIC SWAGG
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Sep 2013 Posts: 469
    Thats definitely a concern. Are these units gonna be viable? Or what if Kix decided it would be unfair to put Raptors into a Faction and decided they wanted them to be intricate to the game again and classed them as Legendary
  • Erica_d5
    Erica_d5
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined May 2013 Posts: 668
    What's the repair time on LRaptors and LHS?
    raptors are 9 min 25 sec with maxed airfield don't know about the hellfires haven't tryed them yet
  • Adel Wael
    Adel Wael
    Master Tactician
    Joined Aug 2014 Posts: 2,158

    @Erica_d5 said:
    MajorAzhole said:

    What's the repair time on LRaptors and LHS?

    raptors are 9 min 25 sec with maxed airfield don't know about the hellfires haven't tryed them yet

    Hellfires are 25 minutes but since the update of cc14 im not sure what the new time is

  • Erica_d5
    Erica_d5
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined May 2013 Posts: 668
    adel_50 said:

    @Erica_d5 said:
    MajorAzhole said:

    What's the repair time on LRaptors and LHS?

    raptors are 9 min 25 sec with maxed airfield don't know about the hellfires haven't tryed them yet

    Hellfires are 25 minutes but since the update of cc14 im not sure what the new time is

    what lvl are your airfield and techcenter?

  • COLECTIVO95
    COLECTIVO95
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 240
    aubrey plaza GIF

    Legendary units



    image
  • ARCTIC SWAGG
    ARCTIC SWAGG
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Sep 2013 Posts: 469

    @COLECTIVO95 said:
    Legendary units

    Love it, but I seen nothing on the tech or capabilities of the Raptors did I miss something?

  • Adel Wael
    Adel Wael
    Master Tactician
    Joined Aug 2014 Posts: 2,158

    @Erica_d5 said:
    adel_50 said:

    @Erica_d5 said:

    MajorAzhole said:

    What's the repair time on LRaptors and LHS?
    

    raptors are 9 min 25 sec with maxed airfield don't know about the hellfires haven't tryed them yet

    Hellfires are 25 minutes but since the update of cc14 im not sure what the new time is

    what lvl are your airfield and techcenter?

    My air field is not maxed (15 I believe)
    Tech center is lvl 10

  • Adel Wael
    Adel Wael
    Master Tactician
    Joined Aug 2014 Posts: 2,158

    @ARCTIC SWAGG said:

    @COLECTIVO95 said:
    Legendary units

    Love it, but I seen nothing on the tech or capabilities of the Raptors did I miss something?

    The techs haven’t been released yet

Sign In or Register to comment.