Witch Doctor

ACAM73
ACAM73
Minor Nuisance
Joined Jan 2012 Posts: 178
Curious if anyone would share their Witch Doctor build ? 
  • KODIAK BEAR
    KODIAK BEAR
    Incursion Leader
    Joined May 2012 Posts: 1,335
    My suggestion is to design a build and then to ask for feedback on it.

(However, most players will be very reluctant to share their design tips on Conquerors and Defenders. The Player vs Player aspect of the game is too competitive and they are kept secret within groups.)
    Remember Kixeye, PLAYERS FIRST!
  • d.scott.hewitt
    d.scott.hewitt
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 3,179

Do you have This II? Thud I is too weak. You need at least three Thud IIs

There 10 types of people. Those who understand binary and those who don't.
  • Apocalypse_HM
    Apocalypse_HM
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 435
    Go to youtube and put in Battle Pirates Witch, look for Ren, Derpy or Dead Sinners build. Throw a couple of rockets on there to offset the 7 second scat gun reload, I like the 1 second reload rocket to keep firing on damaged targets.
  • BattlePirate_BlackShark
    BattlePirate_BlackShark
    Master Tactician
    Joined Sep 2011 Posts: 2,174
    ACAM73 said:
    There isnt THE Witch Doctor shipbuild...its depending on the basedefense from the bases, you want to hit.
    If you have the "wrong" armor on, you might get some damage, if you make a tank with a patchwork weaponcollection, you will survive,
    but you cant do enough damage. In some bases, you can use Sloths as supporting ships...in some bases, there is a NO-SLOTHS zone.
    Some bases are easy to prepp, some are tough. Some uses a defenderfleet, some not.
    You have to adapt. The bases arent a KIXEYE design with only a certain number of designs.
    Bases are a permanent construction zone, so its up to you to adapt your conqueror fleetpark.
    BlackShark        Born in Sector 429

Decoding Pirateslangword "F.A.R.M." = Foolish Amateur Reaches Midgame
  • PenguinPants
    PenguinPants
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Aug 2015 Posts: 1,572
    Having EMP overload Tac Module is a pretty easy way to roll over most bases. Besides that, just make sure all your deflections are up.
  • Hoot343
    Hoot343
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Nov 2011 Posts: 250
    Go to youtube and put in Battle Pirates Witch, look for Ren, Derpy or Dead Sinners build. Throw a couple of rockets on there to offset the 7 second scat gun reload, I like the 1 second reload rocket to keep firing on damaged targets.

I cannot find anything on youtube, Rens or derpys site as far as Witch builds as i have been searching for builds myself.

I have worked up a build so we will see how it goes,,,,sink or swim !!
  • joe crossland
    joe crossland
    Incursion Leader
    Joined May 2012 Posts: 1,279
    no one shares their conq builds completely unless youre in an alliance and one of the members shares his/hers simply for the fact that no one wants to fight against their own build 
  • fudgemygirl
    fudgemygirl
    Greenhorn
    Joined Sep 2015 Posts: 9
    I paid for 3 witch doctors but only got 2, any suggestions please.
  • kixeyeuser_1375599580027_13280_1382897133
    kixeyeuser_1375599580027_13280_1382897133
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Feb 2015 Posts: 139
    edited 7 Nov 2018, 10:36AM
    Quite happy to share my build -  if I could see it with this update down time!  It's mostly common sense and putting the latest armour on, so it doesn't die quickly, although even with no armour it should crush bounty bases up to about 80 easily. Like you I couldn't find a build and alliances got boring a long time ago, so I dropped my tag and said goodbye to one chore. 

And talking of alliances, anyone who is considering dropping their tag, but is worried about losing alliance bonuses - don't (worry). While the numbers look nice, I don't notice any significant extra damage since flying solo. I can still do 85 titanium targets for instant repair and firmly believe the bonuses are basically a con, or at least prone to Kixeye's unique version of maths.

What I would say about Witch Doctor builds, is don't forget the anti. The hex scattergun chews through most bases and there's no real benefit in making an all weapon ship, you can't get deader than dead! There are 3 types of anti for conqueror hulls and I would recommend one of each on every ship. The third type didn't exist till recently so I only have 2 on the first one, but compensated by fitting 4 on the third one (2 of the newest one and one each of the others)

• SecondTime
    SecondTime
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Aug 2013 Posts: 277
    ACAM73 said:
    sure pm me 

• Shirley Shaw5
    Shirley Shaw5
    Greenhorn
    Joined Nov 2012 Posts: 3
    I did 3 114 and no ones are there even saw before going on now there gone,and ship has 16 hours repair Kix fix this and others its not right plesae!
  • Shirley Shaw5
    Shirley Shaw5
    Greenhorn
    Joined Nov 2012 Posts: 3
    I need same Witch build also? I, me I dont and wont trade what you say very LOYAL!