stuck on loading 99% is this BS game ever gonna play right !!!!

Bloodthrsty1966
Bloodthrsty1966
Minor Nuisance
Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 103
stuck on loading 99% is this BS game ever gonna play right !!!!  been tryin 60 mins now tried numerous browsers on a brand new laptop
  • Philip Foglar
    Philip Foglar
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Nov 2012 Posts: 1,774
    If you playing through FB, have you tried FB Gameroom? Are you leaving to load when it sits on 99% for a while or hitting refresh each time? It does usually take a while to actually load once it gets to 99%, and sometimes on a fresh browser or if the cache has been cleared, can take a while longer. Which browser are you all trying?

Either way, hope you get it working!
  • Honour Lo
    Honour Lo
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jan 2013 Posts: 74
    I am dealing with same issue. attempted to use different browsers such as chrome, IE and firfox. Badly same result.
  • TC GYRO
    TC GYRO
    Potential Threat
    Joined Nov 2013 Posts: 42
    same here..4 weeks try to load..99%..tried all suggestions,,diff browsers,,reloading,,an other ways suggested by kixeye ..
  • Philip Foglar
    Philip Foglar
    Joined Nov 2012 Posts: 1,774
    Okay, but just to understand, how long are you leaving the game to try and load when it sits on 99%? For me, usually, when it gets to 99%, it takes anything from a minute to maybe a few minutes to actually start loading the base. If it does take characteristically longer than that, then I accept that the game loading has gotten stuck and then attempt a reload.
  • it will fitz
    it will fitz
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 1,608
    stuck on loading 99% is this BS game ever gonna play right !!!!  been tryin 60 mins now tried numerous browsers on a brand new laptop
    do you sit there staring at the screen the whole 60 minutes? .... just asking for a friend
  • it will fitz
    it will fitz
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 1,608
    edited 8 Oct 2018, 3:37PM
    TC GYRO said:
    same here..4 weeks try to load..99%..tried all suggestions,,diff browsers,,reloading,,an other ways suggested by kixeye ..
    you have not been able to play in a month? ....asking for a friend
  • RED BEARD_00
    RED BEARD_00
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jan 2016 Posts: 50
    i got same issue when i try to load game thru kix. it seems take forever to load the game :( tried all suggestions result is still same. 
  • kixeyeuser_941279237_6894_1605673
    kixeyeuser_941279237_6894_1605673
    Greenhorn
    Joined May 2018 Posts: 2
    me too have to stop playing this game 
  • WilliamsHopes
    WilliamsHopes
    Greenhorn
    Joined Apr 2016 Posts: 1
    Stuck at 99% will not load been waiting all day 
  • Darkshadows2069
    Darkshadows2069
    WC Mod
    Joined May 2014 Posts: 1,133
    Try the following:   
    clear browser cache:   https://kb.iu.edu/d/ahic    
    clear flash cache:  https://forums.adobe.com/thread/977699   

note: it may take a few minutes to load the game after doing this as it has to re download all the flash packages and data . 

How about a traceroute will help diagnose the issue if you can.  You can block out the first 2 hops on the traceroute as well. link on how to do a traceroute:   https://warcommander.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/215056838-How-to-run-a-traceroute If you need help reading that traceroute let me know. be more than happy to help you with it. ( To see what kind of connection you have. )

Closing thread due to a bump of over 6 months old thread.
    If you need further assistance please  open a new one.

Community Rules: <CLICK HERE>
    Submit a Support Ticket:  <CLICK HERE>
This discussion has been closed.