lets see where this leads..........

James Griffy
James Griffy
Skilled Warrior
Joined Sep 2010 Posts: 467
level 42 looking for a clan that will help players get the things they have missed due to small clans, yes i still need lots of toys, finding it harder all the time to try to keep up.  love the game have been here for a long long time. want a clan that will not ridicule others for what they do not havr, or what they may not know. i hate to ever ask for help but now i need it and our clan is about all done for. 
  lets here whos out there looking for new members, im always wanting to help others but getting harder to do.
  • DamageINC7
    DamageINC7
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jan 2014 Posts: 34
    BROTHER, we are looking for members. We are ELITE SEALS, and are currently in Sector 62. Neutral to any war or game political ****, we just defend from who attacks us. We help each other in any way we can. PM me for details

can i get uhhhhhhhhh
  • Maximus The 1 n Only
    Maximus The 1 n Only
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Apr 2016 Posts: 160
    level 42 looking for a clan that will help players get the things they have missed due to small clans, yes i still need lots of toys, finding it harder all the time to try to keep up.  love the game have been here for a long long time. want a clan that will not ridicule others for what they do not havr, or what they may not know. i hate to ever ask for help but now i need it and our clan is about all done for. 
      lets here whos out there looking for new members, im always wanting to help others but getting harder to do.
    Send me a message. I will find a place for you. :^)
    That Fair Player You Dread
  • insideoutside
    insideoutside
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Mar 2015 Posts: 872
    BEGGER alert folks!!!
  • Bigbossman11
    Bigbossman11
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Aug 2012 Posts: 141
    Send me a message bro. I can help you
  • James Griffy
    James Griffy
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Sep 2010 Posts: 467
    cyberhype said:
    BEGGER alert folks!!!
    are u really serious, i am far from a beggar, my friend. this is why i am where i am in the game cause i never ever ask for help, im sure even u have had help at one time or another.
  • Dusty Depue
    Dusty Depue
    Greenhorn
    Joined Apr 2017 Posts: 17
    cyberhype said:
    BEGGER alert folks!!!
    are u really serious, i am far from a beggar, my friend. this is why i am where i am in the game cause i never ever ask for help, im sure even u have had help at one time or another.
    Dont pay attention to Cyber.  Hes a known troll.