The Gunship Guide.

2»
  • Sirenity
    Sirenity
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Feb 2012 Posts: 750
    Does anyone know for sure what the gunships get a level 10? More splash?
  • extrigo
    extrigo
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined May 2014 Posts: 125
    I'll ask also: what does Gunship gain at level 10, what does it gain at lvl 20?... It's a gen III unit...

  • Sirenity
    Sirenity
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Feb 2012 Posts: 750
    I heard more splash at lvl 10 and more ups at lvl 20 but thats only what I heard. Would like to have this confirmed.
  • GamerRainbowdash
    GamerRainbowdash
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Oct 2013 Posts: 566

    This seems like the CSGO guides for the different guns you even took the origina title and changed the name and mocked certain aspects of it

  • Sasuke970
    Sasuke970
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Apr 2018 Posts: 1,165

    This seems like the CSGO guides for the different guns you even took the origina title and changed the name and mocked certain aspects of it

    This whole post is a joke,heavily outdated and its made by a dude who make unoriginal contents.

    I never expect this post to rise up again,I have a better one to release,this time its original.
  • Sasuke970
    Sasuke970
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Apr 2018 Posts: 1,165

    If the Mods don't close this post due to Necromacy,I'll edit it to match today's standards.

  • Jason Ensinger
    Jason Ensinger
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Sep 2012 Posts: 3,669
    GameRoom said:
    FBHO said:
    Still junk at level 8.
    We'll see if they're any good when they get to level 20 or if they're going to go into the bin with the rest of the failed units.

     
    not much of difference on lvl20 they get killed way to easy even with max workshop not worth it to use it,every attack u lose theme cost u 24 gold repair on pvp,well other air u can repair with max 10 gold even if u lose it,same with bishop not much different at lvl20 soon even bishop will go to scrap collection,u better dont spend this token on bishop better wait see what is going on
    Bad advice on the Bishop. Their mark doubles the damage buff to 20% at level 20. That with their reload/charge buffs makes them a powerful addition to almost any platoon, not to mention the future aura tech releases promised. Oh, and if I'm not mistaken, they get a speed buff somewhere, as I recall them having a speed of 3, but after upgrading to 20 I noticed it doubled to 6 somewhere along the line so they can keep up with light vehicles like Technicals.
  • nametagg0
    nametagg0
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Jan 2016 Posts: 4,236
    Sasuke970 said:

    If the Mods don't close this post due to Necromacy,I'll edit it to match today's standards.

    dont see how it would be necromancy if its just been ongoing.
    Image result for free to play vs pay to win gif

    "the optimist looks up and loses his footing.
      the pessimist looks down and loses the path
      the strategist looks forward and adjusts accordingly" 
  • Denis_R987
    Denis_R987
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined May 2013 Posts: 266
    Sirenity said:
    I heard more splash at lvl 10 and more ups at lvl 20 but thats only what I heard. Would like to have this confirmed.
    Gunships Talents:

    Lvl 10 Talent = Better splash

    Lvl 20 Talent = Better rate of fire
  • GameRoom
    GameRoom
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Mar 2014 Posts: 691
    GameRoom said:
    FBHO said:
    Still junk at level 8.
    We'll see if they're any good when they get to level 20 or if they're going to go into the bin with the rest of the failed units.

     
    not much of difference on lvl20 they get killed way to easy even with max workshop not worth it to use it,every attack u lose theme cost u 24 gold repair on pvp,well other air u can repair with max 10 gold even if u lose it,same with bishop not much different at lvl20 soon even bishop will go to scrap collection,u better dont spend this token on bishop better wait see what is going on
    Bad advice on the Bishop. Their mark doubles the damage buff to 20% at level 20. That with their reload/charge buffs makes them a powerful addition to almost any platoon, not to mention the future aura tech releases promised. Oh, and if I'm not mistaken, they get a speed buff somewhere, as I recall them having a speed of 3, but after upgrading to 20 I noticed it doubled to 6 somewhere along the line so they can keep up with light vehicles like Technicals.
    try to hit base online with it see who long bishop will last 3-4sec?

  • GameRoom
    GameRoom
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Mar 2014 Posts: 691
    extrigo said:
    I'll ask also: what does Gunship gain at level 10, what does it gain at lvl 20?... It's a gen III unit...

    it is generation 3 not much different from lv10 or lvl20 they get killed easy if u hit full defence base cost of repair is expensive on pvp and standard ,not bad to farm but u need to be really careful with it,my self i don't use it much

  • Jason Ensinger
    Jason Ensinger
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Sep 2012 Posts: 3,669
    GameRoom said:
    GameRoom said:
    FBHO said:
    Still junk at level 8.
    We'll see if they're any good when they get to level 20 or if they're going to go into the bin with the rest of the failed units.

     
    not much of difference on lvl20 they get killed way to easy even with max workshop not worth it to use it,every attack u lose theme cost u 24 gold repair on pvp,well other air u can repair with max 10 gold even if u lose it,same with bishop not much different at lvl20 soon even bishop will go to scrap collection,u better dont spend this token on bishop better wait see what is going on
    Bad advice on the Bishop. Their mark doubles the damage buff to 20% at level 20. That with their reload/charge buffs makes them a powerful addition to almost any platoon, not to mention the future aura tech releases promised. Oh, and if I'm not mistaken, they get a speed buff somewhere, as I recall them having a speed of 3, but after upgrading to 20 I noticed it doubled to 6 somewhere along the line so they can keep up with light vehicles like Technicals.
    try to hit base online with it see who long bishop will last 3-4sec?
    They're nice with Galen/Caretakers and Legendary Laser Tanks. When Caretakers are spent, their speed can work against them, but aside from that, they have 600 range and don't need heavy armor. Better durability and a way to slow them down would be nice, of course, but they're great, especially for PvE. I use them way more often than not.
  • Sasuke970
    Sasuke970
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Apr 2018 Posts: 1,165

    @GameRoom said:
    extrigo said:

    I'll ask also: what does Gunship gain at level 10, what does it gain at lvl 20?... It's a gen III unit...

    it is generation 3 not much different from lv10 or lvl20 they get killed easy if u hit full defence base cost of repair is expensive on pvp and standard ,not bad to farm but u need to be really careful with it,my self i don't use it much

    Their huge health can keep their survival time longer while flying above full defense bases packed with anti AAs and ADs.

    But the huge repair time actually restricts most players from spamming the Gunship,I mean,no one wants huge repair times.

2»
Sign In or Register to comment.