The Gunship Guide.

Sasuke970
Sasuke970
Incursion Leader
Joined Apr 2018 Posts: 1,165
edited 25 Sep 2018, 9:35AM
Do you miss the days when the Spectre was super overpowered?

Are you sick of Hunter/Flaks locking your air out?

Then fear not!The Spectre I mean Gunship is for you!

Gunship Guide.

Little Background history:

First,lets take a look at the background history of the weapon.The Spectre I mean Gunship is basically a WC version of the AC130 Gunship.It sports a 40mm autocannon,so that explains its damage and firerate.Its made by the Survivors because they lack of air supremacy and wanted to be more cancerous with their air like the Siege Squadron.

How do you obtain one?

You can obtain 1x Gunship in Faction M3 and 3x Gunship in Faction M4.You can also purchase them for 500,000 Event xp from the store.

Statistics:

Now lets look at the statistics of the weapon.The Gunship,is a fixed wing aircraft.That means you can't make sharp turns easily,the Gunship basically needs to make a 15 degree turn for every turn it makes.With that said,it does needs heavy skill to use it.

The Gunship's armor is extremely thick,even thicker than the Sphinx.So you can rush into the enemy base rambo style without losing too much units.

o Level 1: 7,000,000

Level 10: 10,500,000

Level 20: 14,000,000

[Health increases by 350,000 in every level upgraded]

The projectile it shoots is 40mm grenade,that explains the huge spread and damage.

o Level 1: 165000 per projectile (Area Damage/AoE)

Level 5:  460000 per projectile (Speculation)

Level 10:  755000 per projectile (Speculation)

[Damage increases by 59000 every level upgraded] (Speculation)

EDIT:DAMAGE STATS ARE BROKEN FOR NOW,WILL RE-EDIT THIS GUIDE AFTER KIXEYE MAKES A PATCH.

Its fairly fast for a fixed wing aircraft at ( 6.0),you can use this unit as a run and gun machine.

At level 10,the Gunship gains a talent: Big Boom,which increases the splash.

At level 20,the Gunship gains a talent: Make it Rain,which increases its firing rate.

Behavior:

After countless testings,I finally figured out how it acts.You see,the Gunship will always try keep a 450 range away from its target.This is a good thing and a bad thing.Good thing is the Gunship will avoid some fire.Bad thing is Drakons will easily kill them because Drakon's plasma orbs will deal more damage the further it travels.

The Gunship's AI is little bit odd,after you turn RUBI on,she'll take control of the plane and pick her own targets.But after you interrupt her targeting sequence by picking a target manually,later the plane won't pick its own target automatically.This can resloved by restarting RUBI.

Surprise!

Upon death,the Gunship will spawn 5 Breachers.The Breachers will be temporary high priority targets.Just like Phalanx's Spartans.

Effective Ways to use it/How to-s

Keep in mind the Gunship doesn't allows you to circle a specific spot like its predecessor,the Spectre.Controlling it manually can be hard.I recommend setting RUBI on and select the targets manually.With this,RUBI can make an auto turn easily while you rain fire.

1. A Gunship is already tanky and can dish out huge damage,so to maximize your damage,deploy a Gunship and let it soak fire while your air damage dealers like Envoys and Furys clean up.Like the Gunship is the shield and damage dealers as your sword.

2. A Gunship can easily clear a group of enemies clumped near each other.A single projectile fired by the Gunship has roughly 20 splash,so use it to clear groups easily.

3. Use Gunships to reach hard to hit spots.For example,you want to destroy a Rail turret thats blocking your ground units from advancing,and the spot is heavily guarded by Hunters/Flaks with absorption turrets,the Gunship is a great tool.3 Gunships should be enough to clear them.First,deploy a single Gunship to take the damage,then deploy the other 2.This tactic can prevent you Gunship from sustaining big splash hits from the Heavy Flak and Hunter.

Q and A-s:

Q : This unit sucks like the Sphinx!

A : Nobody forced you to use it.

Q : The range sucks!

A : If you think the range sucks,just stick with the Envoys.

Potential Techs:

These techs are just suggestions by me.Don't expect them to be real.

1.Counter measures

[Slot 1] Flares

Level 1 - After the Gunship's health drops below 99%,it gains an armor up mode.When armor up mode is active,the Gunship takes 60% less damage from all.Last 4 seconds.

Level 2 - After the Gunship's health drops below 99%,it gains an armor up mode.When armor up mode is active,the Gunship takes 75% less damage from all.Last 5 seconds.

Level 3 - After the Gunship's health drops below 99%,it gains an armor up mode.When armor up mode is active,the Gunship takes 90% less damage from all.Last 6 seconds.Can be triggered again when the Gunship's health drops below 50%.

[Slot 2] Chaff 

Level 1 - The Gunship takes 20% less damage from Ground units and 5% less damage from Turrets.

Level 2 - The Gunship takes 35% less damage from Ground units and 10% less damage from Turrets.

Level 3 - The Gunship takes 50% less damage from Ground units and 20% less damage from Turrets and 20% less damage from Air.

2.Hull/Armor

[Slot 1] Reinforced Hull

Level 1 - The Gunship takes 10% less damage from all.

Level 2 - The Gunship takes 20% less damage from all.

Level 3 - The Gunship takes 40% less damage from all.

[Slot 2] Light weight Hull

Level 1 - Increases acceleration by 10% and turn speed by 10%.

Level 2 - Increases acceleration by 20% and turn speed by 15%.

Level 3 - Increases acceleration by 30% and turn speed by 20%.Max speed is increased by 10%.

3.Ammo

[Slot 1] Sabot Rounds

Level 1 - Increases damage to Infantry by 30% and 15% to Vehicles.

Level 2 - Increases damage to Infantry by 40% and 20% to Vehicles.

Level 3 - Increases damage to Infantry by 50% and 35% to Vehicles.Damage dealt to Air is increased by 20%.

[Slot 2] Ballistic Rounds.

Level 1 - Range increased by 10.

Level 2 - Range increased by 25.

Level 3 - Range increased by 50.

4.Pilot

[Slot 1] Flying Ace

Level 1 - Improved handing and better turn speed.Movement speed is increased by 10%

Level 2 - Improved handing and better turn speed.Movement speed is increased by 20%

Level 3 - Improved handing and better turn speed.Movement speed is increased by 30%.Gunship takes 10% less damage from all.

[Slot 2] Phoenix Team (Taken from Classic Cobra's tech)

Level 1 - Spawns extra 4 Liberators on death.

Level 2 - Spawns extra 4 Liberators and 2 Ravagers on death.

Level 3 - Spawns extra 4 Liberators,4 Ravagers and 2 Sharpshooters on death.

Conclusion:

I had tons of fun experimenting with this unit.It reminded me of the glorious Spectre days.Overall,I'd say this unit is a good unit.Its not a stituational type unit,which means you can use this unit freely in almost any base.Thats all for now,keep those crushing those bases Commanders!
  • Sasuke970
    Sasuke970
    Incursion Leader
    edited 22 Sep 2018, 3:22AM
    Sasuke970 said:

Gunship Guide.

First,lets take a look at the background history of the weapon.The Spectre I mean Gunship is basically a WC version of the AC130 Gunship.It sports a 40mm autocannon,so that explains its damage and firerate.Its made by the Survivors because they lack of air supremacy and wanted to be more cancerous with their air like the Siege Squadron.

How do you obtain one?

You can obtain 1x Gunship in Faction M3 and 3x Gunship in Faction M4.You can also purchase them for 500,000 Event xp from the store.

Statistics:

Now lets look at the statistics of the weapon.The Gunship,is a fixed wing aircraft.That means you can't make sharp turns easily,the Gunship basically needs to make a 15 degree turn for every turn it makes.With that said,it does needs heavy skill to use it.

The Gunship's armor is extremely thick,even thicker than the Sphinx.So you can rush into the enemy base rambo style without losing too much units.

The projectile it shoots is 40mm grenade,that explains the huge spread and damage.

Its fairly fast for a fixed wing aircraft at ( 6.0),you can use this unit as a run and gun machine.

At level 20,the Gunship gains a talent: Make it Rain,which increases its firing rate.

Behavior:

After countless testings,I finally figured out how it acts.You see,the Gunship will always try keep a 450 range away from its target.This is a good thing and a bad thing.Good thing is the Gunship will avoid some fire.Bad thing is Drakons will easily kill them because Drakon's plasma orbs will deal more damage the further it travels.

The Gunship's AI is little bit odd,after you turn RUBI on,she'll take control of the plane and pick her own targets.But after you interrupt her targeting sequence by picking a target manually,later the plane won't pick its own target automatically.This can resloved by restarting RUBI.

Surprise!

Upon death,the Gunship will spawn 5 Breachers.The Breachers will be temporary high priority targets.Just like Phalanx's Spartans.

Keep in mind the Gunship doesn't allows you to circle a specific spot like its predecessor,the Spectre.Controlling it manually can be hard.I recommend setting RUBI on and select the targets manually.With this,RUBI can make an auto turn easily while you rain fire.

1. A Gunship is already tanky and can dish out huge damage,so to maximize your damage,deploy a Gunship and let it soak fire while your air damage dealers like Envoys and Furys clean up.Like the Gunship is the shield and damage dealers as your sword.

2. A Gunship can easily clear a group of enemies clumped near each other.A single projectile fired by the Gunship has roughly 20 splash,so use it to clear groups easily.

3. Use Gunships to reach hard to hit spots.For example,you want to destroy a Rail turret thats blocking your ground units from advancing,and the spot is heavily guarded by Hunters/Flaks with absorption turrets,the Gunship is a great tool.3 Gunships should be enough to clear them.First,deploy a single Gunship to take the damage,then deploy the other 2.This tactic can prevent you Gunship from sustaining big splash hits from the Heavy Flak and Hunter.

Q and A-s:

Potential Techs:

1.Counter measures

[Slot 1] Flares

Level 1 - After the Gunship's health drops below 99%,it gains an armor up mode.When armor up mode is active,the Gunship takes 60% less damage from all.Last 4 seconds.

Level 2 - After the Gunship's health drops below 99%,it gains an armor up mode.When armor up mode is active,the Gunship takes 75% less damage from all.Last 5 seconds.

Level 3 - After the Gunship's health drops below 99%,it gains an armor up mode.When armor up mode is active,the Gunship takes 90% less damage from all.Last 6 seconds.Can be triggered again when the Gunship's health drops below 50%.

[Slot 2] Chaff 

Level 1 - The Gunship takes 20% less damage from Ground units and 5% less damage from Turrets.

Level 2 - The Gunship takes 35% less damage from Ground units and 10% less damage from Turrets.

Level 3 - The Gunship takes 50% less damage from Ground units and 20% less damage from Turrets and 20% less damage from Air.

2.Hull/Armor

[Slot 1] Reinforced Hull

Level 3 - Increases acceleration by 30% and turn speed by 20%.Max speed is increased by 10%.

3.Ammo

[Slot 1] Sabot Rounds

Level 3 - Increases damage to Infantry by 50% and 35% to Vehicles.Damage dealt to Air is increased by 20%.

4.Pilot

[Slot 1] Flying Ace

Level 1 - Improved handing and better turn speed.Movement speed is increased by 10%

Level 2 - Improved handing and better turn speed.Movement speed is increased by 20%

Level 3 - Improved handing and better turn speed.Movement speed is increased by 30%.Gunship takes 10% less damage from all.

Conclusion:

I had tons of fun experimenting with this unit.It reminded me of the glorious Spectre days.Overall,I'd say this unit is a good unit.Its not a stituational type unit,which means you can use this unit freely in almost any base.Thats all for now,keep those crushing those bases Commanders!
    Debates and personal opinions are welcomed.Let me know what do you think of the Spectre I mean Gunship.
  • HELLionnnnnnnnnn
    HELLionnnnnnnnnn
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Jul 2013 Posts: 630
    more crap
  • MaximiIian
    MaximiIian
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Apr 2013 Posts: 774

Thanks for your efforts, you really did a great job... but I tried it against my base and I used it to attack rouge bases, in both cases it wasn't good, add to that it needs almost one hour to get repaired...

• HotSausage
    HotSausage
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Aug 2013 Posts: 422

Love the gunship thanks for this guide!!!

• Mark_F114
    Mark_F114
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jun 2013 Posts: 497
    just another unit for coniers 
  • Vegeta9192001
    Vegeta9192001
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Nov 2013 Posts: 860
    edited 22 Sep 2018, 9:54AM
    Sasuke970 said:
    Sasuke970 said:

Gunship Guide.

How do you obtain one?

Statistics:

Behavior:

Surprise!

Q and A-s:

Potential Techs:

1.Counter measures

[Slot 1] Flares

[Slot 2] Chaff 

2.Hull/Armor

[Slot 1] Reinforced Hull

3.Ammo

[Slot 1] Sabot Rounds

4.Pilot

[Slot 1] Flying Ace

Conclusion:

Debates and personal opinions are welcomed.Let me know what do you think of the Spectre I mean Gunship.
    from where did you get info that it does 165k damage per shot at lv 1? 
  • Sasuke970
    Sasuke970
    Incursion Leader

@Vegeta9192001 said:
    Sasuke970 said:

Sasuke970 said:

Gunship Guide.

First,lets take a look at the background history of the weapon.The Spectre I mean Gunship is basically a WC version of the AC130 Gunship.It sports a 40mm autocannon,so that explains its damage and firerate.Its made by the Survivors because they lack of air supremacy and wanted to be more cancerous with their air like the Siege Squadron. How do you obtain one?

You can obtain 1x Gunship in Faction M3 and 3x Gunship in Faction M4.You can also purchase them for 500,000 Event xp from the store. Statistics:

At level 20,the Gunship gains a talent: Make it Rain,which increases its firing rate. Behavior:

The Gunship's AI is little bit odd,after you turn RUBI on,she'll take control of the plane and pick her own targets.But after you interrupt her targeting sequence by picking a target manually,later the plane won't pick its own target automatically.This can resloved by restarting RUBI. Surprise!

Upon death,the Gunship will spawn 5 Breachers.The Breachers will be temporary high priority targets.Just like Phalanx's Spartans. Effective Ways to use it/How to-s

3. Use Gunships to reach hard to hit spots.For example,you want to destroy a Rail turret thats blocking your ground units from advancing,and the spot is heavily guarded by Hunters/Flaks with absorption turrets,the Gunship is a great tool.3 Gunships should be enough to clear them.First,deploy a single Gunship to take the damage,then deploy the other 2.This tactic can prevent you Gunship from sustaining big splash hits from the Heavy Flak and Hunter. Q and A-s:

A : If you think the range sucks,just stick with the Envoys. Potential Techs:

1.Counter measures

[Slot 1] Flares

[Slot 2] Chaff 

2.Hull/Armor

[Slot 1] Reinforced Hull

3.Ammo

[Slot 1] Sabot Rounds

4.Pilot

[Slot 1] Flying Ace

Level 3 - Spawns extra 4 Liberators,4 Ravagers and 2 Sharpshooters on death. Conclusion:

By opening the airfield,click the Gunship and hover your mouse at the DpS/Damage,it will show how much damage your Gunship will deal per shot.

• Sasuke970
    Sasuke970
    Incursion Leader

@MaximiIian said:
    Thanks for your efforts, you really did a great job... but I tried it against my base and I used it to attack rouge bases, in both cases it wasn't good, add to that it needs almost one hour to get repaired...

Thanks!And your statment is the main reason why it took me a long time to make this guide.I thought my computer was glitchy and I discovered that the Gunship's behavior is really weird.I seriously hope the game team will resolve this issue.The damage is quite impressive,but the damage filters is unknown.From hours of testing,I can say that a level 1 Gunship will have a repair time of 7 mins 34 seconds (I forgot how many seconds) for every bar lost.

• Sasuke970
    Sasuke970
    Incursion Leader

@HELLionnnnnnnnnn said:
    more crap

A level 1 unit is crap,but you may reconsider judging it again when its level 10.

• Sasuke970
    Sasuke970
    Incursion Leader

@Mark_F114 said:
    just another unit for coniers 

Not true,you can unlock it by playing faction mission 3 and 4.Or buy it with 500k xp.

• Vegeta9192001
    Vegeta9192001
    Strike-force Captain
    edited 23 Sep 2018, 10:42PM
    Sasuke970 said:

@Vegeta9192001 said:
    Sasuke970 said:

Sasuke970 said:

Gunship Guide.

First,lets take a look at the background history of the weapon.The Spectre I mean Gunship is basically a WC version of the AC130 Gunship.It sports a 40mm autocannon,so that explains its damage and firerate.Its made by the Survivors because they lack of air supremacy and wanted to be more cancerous with their air like the Siege Squadron. How do you obtain one?

You can obtain 1x Gunship in Faction M3 and 3x Gunship in Faction M4.You can also purchase them for 500,000 Event xp from the store. Statistics:

At level 20,the Gunship gains a talent: Make it Rain,which increases its firing rate. Behavior:

The Gunship's AI is little bit odd,after you turn RUBI on,she'll take control of the plane and pick her own targets.But after you interrupt her targeting sequence by picking a target manually,later the plane won't pick its own target automatically.This can resloved by restarting RUBI. Surprise!

Upon death,the Gunship will spawn 5 Breachers.The Breachers will be temporary high priority targets.Just like Phalanx's Spartans. Effective Ways to use it/How to-s

3. Use Gunships to reach hard to hit spots.For example,you want to destroy a Rail turret thats blocking your ground units from advancing,and the spot is heavily guarded by Hunters/Flaks with absorption turrets,the Gunship is a great tool.3 Gunships should be enough to clear them.First,deploy a single Gunship to take the damage,then deploy the other 2.This tactic can prevent you Gunship from sustaining big splash hits from the Heavy Flak and Hunter. Q and A-s:

1.Counter measures

[Slot 1] Flares

[Slot 2] Chaff 

2.Hull/Armor

[Slot 1] Reinforced Hull

3.Ammo

[Slot 1] Sabot Rounds

4.Pilot

[Slot 1] Flying Ace

Level 3 - Spawns extra 4 Liberators,4 Ravagers and 2 Sharpshooters on death. Conclusion:

By opening the airfield,click the Gunship and hover your mouse at the DpS/Damage,it will show how much damage your Gunship will deal per shot.

your informations are wrong, Gunship have damage listed not DPS, damage means damage per shot if he really had so much damage he  would be able to destroy units and buildings in seconds because it fires so fast. Checking gunship damage in airfield is bugged, values change every time you check it
  • Gudari43
    Gudari43
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Oct 2013 Posts: 1,092
    Sasuke970 said:

@Vegeta9192001 said:

Sasuke970 said:

your informations are wrong, Gunship have damage listed not DPS, damage means damage per shot if he really had so much damage he it would be able to destroy and unit in seconds because it fires so fast. Checking gunship damage in airfield is bugged, values change every time you check it
    True, the values keeps keeping - stats definitely bugged.

• Vegeta9192001
    Vegeta9192001
    Strike-force Captain
    Gudari43 said:
    Sasuke970 said:

@Vegeta9192001 said:

Sasuke970 said:

your informations are wrong, Gunship have damage listed not DPS, damage means damage per shot if he really had so much damage he it would be able to destroy and unit in seconds because it fires so fast. Checking gunship damage in airfield is bugged, values change every time you check it
    True, the values keeps keeping - stats definitely bugged.

I noticed it only with air units that have only damage listed nor DPS, DPS value become DPS of other air units you click before
  • Gudari43
    Gudari43
    Incursion Leader
    edited 24 Sep 2018, 12:15PM
    @Vegeta9192001 ; I did a few quick calculation on other units (infantry, vehicles, air) and many are just wrong.  Here's the basic formula I use.

DPR - Damage Per Round (or Shot)
    ROF - Rate of Fire or Fire Rate
    RT - Reload Time

Lastly, multiply DPS by 40 to get Damage Per Second

For example, Vindicator calculate correctly.

Reload Time = 80
    Rate of Fire = 1
    Clip Size = 1

DPS = [ (264,000 * 1) / (1/1+80) ] * 40 = 130,370

• Sasuke970
    Sasuke970
    Incursion Leader

Is that so?I'll re-run a test about the Gunship's dps,and the stats,you were right Vegeta,they are bugged.I'll try my best to find the exact dps along side using Gudari's formula.I'll make the changes tomorrow.

• Gudari43
    Gudari43
    Incursion Leader
    btw @Sasuke970 excellent write-up.  Great tip on unit control.  I run with rubi on and target attacks.  Much easier to control than the prior Spectre era gunships.  Add the massive splash, ability to hit land / air and with up to 9 gunships this is a beast!
  • it will fitz
    it will fitz
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 1,938
    thanks and good work!
  • Sirenity
    Sirenity
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Feb 2012 Posts: 759
    It will be interesting to see what kind of tech is provided from the next shadow ops for this unit. I'm hoping some armor.
  • Vegeta9192001
    Vegeta9192001
    Strike-force Captain
    Sirenity said:
    It will be interesting to see what kind of tech is provided from the next shadow ops for this unit. I'm hoping some armor.
     1.range/splash, 2. - dmg from ground units/-dmg from turrets, 3. drop more units when killed/drop sharpshooter my thoughts
  • Sirenity
    Sirenity
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Feb 2012 Posts: 759
    What is the max in a toon?
  • Denis_R987
    Denis_R987
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined May 2013 Posts: 266
    Sirenity said:
    What is the max in a toon?
    Gunship = 9 max in a 3k air cap platoon.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I think the +50 range would be nice for the Gunship, but then the Gunship is a Gen 3 faction unit. Faction units ONLY have 6 tech like any other faction unit (some survivor units have 8 tech (special tech for those units)).
    ----The 6 tech for Faction units are:
    • 2 Common tech
    • 2 Uncommon tech
    • 2 Rare tech
  • Relentless04
    Relentless04
    Potential Threat
    Joined Nov 2014 Posts: 38
    Good work on the write up. What level aircraft hangar do you need to upgrade Gunship beyond level 10?
  • GameRoom
    GameRoom
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Mar 2014 Posts: 691
    with 1 spectar you could kill most of the base and did not cost u much of repair,with 9 gunship on pvp air cost u 25gold repair and 100% they get killed easy,for me gunship not worth start attack with it,only if the base is empty or offline

• Habib39
    Habib39
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jun 2018 Posts: 43

@Sasuke970 said:
    Sasuke970 said:

Gunship Guide.

1.Counter measures

[Slot 1] Flares

[Slot 2] Chaff 

2.Hull/Armor

[Slot 1] Reinforced Hull

3.Ammo

[Slot 1] Sabot Rounds

4.Pilot

[Slot 1] Flying Ace

Funny thing is... i sent in 2x level 8 gunships to 90 medal base after taking out front line shooters and they both died within 5 seconds... wtf!!!

• FBHO
    FBHO
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Jul 2013 Posts: 1,938
    Still junk at level 8.
    We'll see if they're any good when they get to level 20 or if they're going to go into the bin with the rest of the failed units.

• GameRoom
    GameRoom
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Mar 2014 Posts: 691
    edited 13 Oct 2018, 8:33AM
    FBHO said:
    Still junk at level 8.
    We'll see if they're any good when they get to level 20 or if they're going to go into the bin with the rest of the failed units.

not much of difference on lvl20 they get killed way to easy even with max workshop not worth it to use it,every attack u lose theme cost u 24 gold repair on pvp,well other air u can repair with max 10 gold even if u lose it,same with bishop not much different at lvl20 soon even bishop will go to scrap collection,u better dont spend this token on bishop better wait see what is going on

• Cosmic Destructor
    Cosmic Destructor
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Sep 2014 Posts: 756
    GameRoom said:
    with 1 spectar you could kill most of the base and did not cost u much of repair,with 9 gunship on pvp air cost u 25gold repair and 100% they get killed easy,for me gunship not worth start attack with it,only if the base is empty or offline
    Ever heard of the term "BALANCE" ? If you get an almighty unit, people will be crying that they lose too many pvp defenses.
    Perfection is achieved not when there is nothing left to learn but when there is nothing left to take away.
  • Vegeta9192001
    Vegeta9192001
    Strike-force Captain
    GameRoom said:
    Ever heard of the term "BALANCE" ? If you get an almighty unit, people will be crying that they lose too many pvp defenses.
    all I want is unit with normal behavior with decent range for today standards and they give us suicide unit however they did even it out with Romero
  • Sasuke970
    Sasuke970
    Incursion Leader
    The Gunship's intended role is a building destroyer.Its not a generalist unit unlike other Survivors aircraft such as the Bonesaw.

This is because the Gunship's damage is high towards buildings and it posses a huge spread.The unit is recommended in bases which requires heavy aerial support to destroy buildings
  • Sasuke970
    Sasuke970
    Incursion Leader
    GameRoom said:
    all I want is unit with normal behavior with decent range for today standards and they give us suicide unit however they did even it out with Romero
    Its balanced.

Romero has huge health and he crushes units like its nothing.Basically Romero is a unit killer rather than a base killer.

To balance his superiority towards units,he is rendered "useless" towards buildings in some situations.I said that because its not entirely that bad.