NOT ANOTHER XP CHAT.

CombatHD
CombatHD
Greenhorn
Joined Mar 2015 Posts: 10
Hey all, so i guess im here to ask the most obvious question there is.

Why is everyone's panties in a knot about xp gain?

Since kixeye removed the level cap xp has had no real affect on the players of war commander. and because of this reason i cannot for the life of me understand the amount of complaining about the issue.

AND for everyone saying it should be a priority to fix. SHUT UP i would much rather see bugs, constant lag, and disconnects fixed before the amount of xp i get? kixeye have been clearly working hard and adding a lot of great new additions to the game. and i think if your sitting there complaining that you wont level up as fast you need to find a better use of your time.

Regards Peacefulwarrior.
  • CombatHD
    CombatHD
    Greenhorn
    for those of you who flagged this as a "troll post" i would like to note there is currently posts about crying over no xp payouts. So stick it up yours ahah. 
  • James Pinnock
    James Pinnock
    Greenhorn
    Joined Dec 2012 Posts: 8
    CombatHD said:
    for those of you who flagged this as a "troll post" i would like to note there is currently posts about crying over no xp payouts. So stick it up yours ahah. 
    I agree with your point of view regards xp because everyone has their opinion, However just has you have your right to your opinion so does everyone else. what I object to is Kix dictating how we should play the game. they now tell us what units we can use for event bases and then constant none stop grind is ridiculous. Yes your lvl should depend on your base ability and units not on resource hits. but this new cut in what you gain benefits the cheats once again. if they dealt with the cheats and fixed the bugs I would be more than happy with what they are doing.
  • CombatHD
    CombatHD
    Greenhorn
    CombatHD said:
    I agree with your point of view regards xp because everyone has their opinion, However just has you have your right to your opinion so does everyone else. what I object to is Kix dictating how we should play the game. they now tell us what units we can use for event bases and then constant none stop grind is ridiculous. Yes your lvl should depend on your base ability and units not on resource hits. but this new cut in what you gain benefits the cheats once again. if they dealt with the cheats and fixed the bugs I would be more than happy with what they are doing.
    I agree with what you said, but realistically, kixeye has much bigger problems with the game in its current state. Than people wanting to have a "high level". and it annoys me that if enough people complain kixeye will be forced to priorities such a minor thing, when so much more needs fixing and changing.
  • MarkXV1
    MarkXV1
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 455

So you come on forum to cry about other people crying.....whahahaha......hey everyone look at me im doing the same thing I dislike.... hypocrite

• Sasuke970
    Sasuke970
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Apr 2018 Posts: 1,145
    CombatHD said:
    Hey all, so i guess im here to ask the most obvious question there is.

Why is everyone's panties in a knot about xp gain?

Since kixeye removed the level cap xp has had no real affect on the players of war commander. and because of this reason i cannot for the life of me understand the amount of complaining about the issue.

AND for everyone saying it should be a priority to fix. SHUT UP i would much rather see bugs, constant lag, and disconnects fixed before the amount of xp i get? kixeye have been clearly working hard and adding a lot of great new additions to the game. and i think if your sitting there complaining that you wont level up as fast you need to find a better use of your time.

Regards Peacefulwarrior.
    Exactly.The huge xp gain from the res ops was unintentional,thus making it a bug.So when Kix does a great thing by patching it,the forums is filled with salt.I don't really know what the people really want...
  • Sasuke970
    Sasuke970
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Apr 2018 Posts: 1,145
    edited 15 Sep 2018, 1:33PM
    One more thing,leveling up doesn't even give a good advantage,only downsides.Because if you are a high level,you'll be a bigger target for jumpers and farmers.
  • Charles6744
    Charles6744
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Aug 2013 Posts: 1,315
      If you didn't want another XP chat why did you create this post?  Players are upset because Kixeye made it now that we only get XP from Building Upgrades now.  So that means all the coiners who maxed out their bases are screwed.  They now have to sit at their lvls until Kixeye releases the next round of upgrades.  And all the players who used the Master Loot Op got a massive XP boost and they may not of wanted that.  Their sudden boost in lvls will put them in a disadvantage come the next Warpath.  And it may even lock them out from certain lvl Shadow Ops and Medal Bases.  It's not their fault that Kixeye released something in the game that caused this mess.