Omega siege parts

Habib39
Habib39
Potential Threat
Joined Jun 2018 Posts: 28

I hope kixeye bring back omega siege parts for the monthly event. Who else agrees?

• Draycus
    Draycus
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 256
    Monthly calendar shows next O Siege will be on the 19th.
  • Jimnet
    Jimnet
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 130
    Draycus said:
    Monthly calendar shows next O Siege will be on the 19th.
    I think he means in the event store
  • john r withrow
    john r withrow
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined May 2013 Posts: 103
    Yes i would like to see them back every chance they can..
  • andyrapster
    andyrapster
    Greenhorn
    Joined Sep 2013 Posts: 20
    YESS BUY OMEGA PARTS IN THE STORE SOW WE ONLY NEED GRIND EVENT NOT DAILY GRIND OUR **** OFFFFFF
  • tamadre
    tamadre
    Potential Threat
    Joined Mar 2016 Posts: 65
    nos sogues tomando el pelo dando de una parte asi lo tendre para las navidades del proximo año,cuando ya sea totalmente inutil
  • Adel Wael
    Adel Wael
    Master Tactician
    Joined Aug 2014 Posts: 2,167
    i doubt that you will see them but hey you can hope

• Ulrich Wastian
    Ulrich Wastian
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Aug 2012 Posts: 990
    this base is massively exaggerated hard to master and absolute waste of time and raw material ...

Leave one wolf alive and the sheep are not safe

• Jimnet
    Jimnet
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 130
    this base is massively exaggerated hard to master and absolute waste of time and raw material ...
    If you have good missiles and Herald its easy, a bit of a grind, but easy. I have maxes Bullseye missiles, use them on the AA turrets (Hunter, Flak, etc.) it takes around a dozen missiles to take them all out so you have to grind resources for the missiles. Then once those turrets are gone there is nothing that can hit Herald (I think you need to take out one of the drone silos on the left as well but my missiles always take it out when I am hitting the Hunter by it) Then just Herald the base, if you have the AA guns on the Herald it helps with the floating platforms but you can always just target one of the Ravagers that are near the platforms to take it out with splash damage. If you fill up your Thorium to 50 million that should be plenty for the missiles, and with Master Loot special op turned on you can get the Metal and Oil fast.
  • I_cant_hit_higher
    I_cant_hit_higher
    Greenhorn
    Joined Dec 2017 Posts: 16
    DS Jug CT and Vins, keep all close and you can do with very min damage to toon, the only problem comes when kixeyes wonderful glitch jumps your whole toon to the middle of the base where it can get smashed, I would therefore advise to refresh before every attack

• Ulrich Wastian
    Ulrich Wastian
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Aug 2012 Posts: 990
    Jimnet said:
    If you have good missiles and Herald its easy, a bit of a grind, but easy. I have maxes Bullseye missiles, use them on the AA turrets (Hunter, Flak, etc.) it takes around a dozen missiles to take them all out so you have to grind resources for the missiles. Then once those turrets are gone there is nothing that can hit Herald (I think you need to take out one of the drone silos on the left as well but my missiles always take it out when I am hitting the Hunter by it) Then just Herald the base, if you have the AA guns on the Herald it helps with the floating platforms but you can always just target one of the Ravagers that are near the platforms to take it out with splash damage. If you fill up your Thorium to 50 million that should be plenty for the missiles, and with Master Loot special op turned on you can get the Metal and Oil fast.
    and all for only an average of 2 parts ... no thanks!

Leave one wolf alive and the sheep are not safe

This discussion has been closed.