Unable to attack Bases while using PC

kixeyeuser_10996511_13082_791750
Greenhorn
Joined Oct 2017 Posts: 2
edited 11 Sep 2018, 1:05PM
It says, you have to invest in a new Antena whenever I try to attack any Rouge base or the player bases/ Please help me fix this issue :(
  • CyberToad
    CyberToad
    WC Mod
    Joined Mar 2015 Posts: 5,270
    Things to try at home.

If you are playing on a WiFi Connection, they using an Ethernet connection and see if that helps. 

Download and run Malwarebytes and see if anything is hijacking your internet bandwidth. 

These are a couple of things you can try on your end to make sure that its not home based issues.   Once you try these and find out the results it will be easier to determine where the issue is coming from.

Things to check for the internet.

Run a trace route program and see if there is any issues with the internet connection.

Reset your router, some can become slow if they are never reset. 

Things Kixeye can try.

If you contact Kixeye, they can check your account and see if there are any anomalies that are causing issues.  

This is only a partial list of things to try and may help you fix some of the issues you are experiencing.  There are more help tools found in the Support section of the Kixeye site.  These are just the basics to get you started. 

Kixeye Forum/Chat Moderator

Request Support                           Help Desk                            Cybertoad Chat (discord)
    Report a Suspected Cheater                           Kixeye Forum Rules                            Report Harassment
  • kixeyeuser_10996511_13082_791750
    Greenhorn
    Joined Oct 2017 Posts: 2
    I tried downloading Malwarebytes and ran a complete scan . It didnt help. Please assist me with this problem rather than sending an automated messages about how to fix this issue, as i am playing this game over 6 years, help me with this problem please
  • CyberToad
    CyberToad
    WC Mod
    Joined Mar 2015 Posts: 5,270
    Not an automated message, its a basic troubleshooting list.  I typed it out myself and you wont find a duplicate of the reply anywhere else.  Your reply was unique. 

The system is telling you that you have a bad or slow connection to the Kixeye servers.  This means that somewhere between your computer, the game and the internet, there is somethings slowing down or blocking your data from streaming.  I could type out of this of things you can try to get this to work, but I have a feeling, you will just say you already tried them.

This is not a Kixeye issue as there is nothing wrong with your account on the server side.  Please continue trying to trouble shoot from your end and find a solution.

Kixeye Forum/Chat Moderator

Request Support                           Help Desk                            Cybertoad Chat (discord)
    Report a Suspected Cheater                           Kixeye Forum Rules                            Report Harassment
  • Fredric_P
    Fredric_P
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 130
    I invested several hundred dollars in latest wifi router and cards abd it still lagged like crazy, then i tested with cable and it runs much smoother so unfortunately i will have cables all over the house in the future to :-)