Shadow ops point

Loicy L
Loicy L
Greenhorn
Joined Sep 2018 Posts: 1

I did shadow ops today already one 70 base was done so just one more 70 base to complete and I did with the help of friend but ops point not come to me and it not allowing me to do another base also.....this is very painful

• reyismujafi
    reyismujafi
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jun 2013 Posts: 117
    have you click the "start" button on shadow ops bar ?
  • Darkshadows2069
    Darkshadows2069
    WC Mod
    Joined May 2014 Posts: 578
    you have 72 hours to complete shadow ops once you click on the start button. If that time expires you will not be able to do another shadow ops till the next phase.  If you missed a phase or two of the shadow ops do not worry you can get unlimited repeats with parts on phase 10.

Community Rules: <CLICK HERE>
    Submit a Support Ticket:  <CLICK HERE>
  • reyismujafi
    reyismujafi
    Minor Nuisance
    how about if it happen like this Sir, you on the first phase last week, then you finish and do 3 times repeat. then its written that you have done 5 phase and written only 5 phase remaining. Is it some kind of bug that wont effect the actual phase or else ? (i've posted the screenshot in community support. Shadow Ops PHASE --- Anyone experienced the same ?       7 September 2018 .... now , i feel uneasy to repeat the phase just to get the bishop part...
  • Darkshadows2069
    Darkshadows2069
    WC Mod
    Joined May 2014 Posts: 578
    Repeats will not give you extra Romero parts. it will give you tech for the bishop.  on the final phase 10 you can do unlimited repeats to get all the parts.   You only get one part per shadow ops.  If you miss any shadow ops you will miss out on that part for that week as shadow ops are weekly. 

Community Rules: <CLICK HERE>
    Submit a Support Ticket:  <CLICK HERE>
  • reyismujafi
    reyismujafi
    Minor Nuisance
    Ok thank you Sir. Nevermind though, i just get told by my friend, the shadow ops actually already reach phase 4 the time i returned, that mean before the event i returned the ops already run 3 part. The one that confusing me is the newsfeed that tell the phase 1 happenned after August event, phase 2 later week and so on. That make me thought it is the beginning of the shadow ops  thank you for the respond