My Account was Hacked

mcdolorito
mcdolorito
Greenhorn
Joined Aug 2012 Posts: 1
edited 6 Sep 2018, 1:29PM

Good day to Kixeye Moderator,

My Account was hacked !!!, Ok here my story I created this war commander account in my facebook account and never linked in kixeye.com website. Then yesterday and this morning hacker access my account thru kixeye.com, .now I checked my fb security and my email all is good. Now some of my friend tell me to link my war commander using in my facebook account then I try to forgot password to my email: XXXX.XXXXX @yahoo.com.ph but I never receive email from kixeye. Please help me in this matter. Thank you in advance. See Ticket No# REQUEST #4239939

Mod Edit - removal of personal information.

• xykie.santos
    xykie.santos
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jul 2013 Posts: 8

And now been hacked again..my toons in workshop he cancel while in progress..ground and air.kixeye still not response to my problem

• CyberToad
    CyberToad
    WC Mod
    Joined Mar 2015 Posts: 5,557
    Change your password!

Never give out your login or password to anyone.

If you have access to support, send in a support ticket!

Kixeye Forum/Chat Moderator

Request Support                           Help Desk                            Cybertoad Chat (discord)
    Report a Suspected Cheater                           Kixeye Forum Rules                            Report Harassment
  • xykie.santos
    xykie.santos
    Greenhorn
    id never give my pssword to anyone
  • vacher jean-yves
    vacher jean-yves
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jul 2014 Posts: 8
    bjr j ai bien d ade qui peux m aider svp

• xykie.santos
    xykie.santos
    Greenhorn

Sir kixeye until now my account still havng iissue in hacking cuz someone touch my account

• xykie.santos
    xykie.santos
    Greenhorn

Good day,good news that my account I felt ok now and hope that I completely rebuild my all toons and pay normal.

• xykie.santos
    xykie.santos
    Greenhorn

Play normal

• andy.m
    andy.m
    Potential Threat
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 28

I am having issues with hackers, because they are scared of me. everytime I attack a base I get error 8000 code come up on the screen as a hacker gets in my war commander accout. I am thinking they are doing this via Kixeye not fb.

• andy.m
    andy.m
    Potential Threat
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 28
    CyberToad said:
    Change your password!

Never give out your login or password to anyone.

If you have access to support, send in a support ticket!
    I have but can't send a ticket as it says it has been answered instantly but clearly that is part of the hack. Also tried from another account and it says recieved then I look in my requests and it is not there saying open.