Yes, medals to "0" and didn't receive blood thorium payout either. Can't up grade troops, air, or vehicles. And can't build any of these!!! And yes I gave it plenty of time to load. Sure could use some help here!
A Traceroute is a utility that records the route between your computer and our KIXEYE game servers. Traceroutes will tell you how many routers your packets travel through, and how long it takes for them to travel between routers.
The address to which you should run your Traceroute, if you'd like to copy and paste it, is: wc-fb-vip.sjc.kixeye.com
To run a trace route on a PC (For Mac, scroll down further), please follow the instructions below:
1. Press the Windows Key + R on your keyboard.
2. Type “cmd” without quotations and press the “OK” button.
3. Type the following: “tracert wc-fb-vip.sjc.kixeye.com” without quotations and press the “Enter” key on your keyboard to start the test.
4. Please let the test run until it says “Trace complete.” at the bottom.
5. Right-click the window and click “select all” and then press Ctrl + C on your keyboard.
6. Please paste the results (right-click, paste or Ctrl + V) into your response to this email.
7. Once you've done this, right click the cmd window and click select all (Everything should be highlighted white at this point)
8. Press the enter key (This will copy the data so it can be pasted)
9. Paste the information into your reply. (Ctrl+V or right click paste).
1. If you are on a Mac just click the finder, which looks like a magnifying glass in the upper right corner of your screen.
2. You should see a text field appear, type "Network Ultility" into that field with no quotes. You should see a gold radar image with the words Network Utility next to it on the top of the results. Click on that icon to open the Network Utility.
3. This will open your Network Utility, you should click the Traceroute option. Once you are there, type: "wc-fb-vip.sjc.kixeye.com" without quotes into the text field and hit enter.
4. The test will generally take a minute or two to complete, and you will have a map of your connection as it travels to us.
What do these numbers indicate?Each number is the result of a test (the program runs each 3 times) and represents how many milliseconds it took the connection to respond.- Low numbers are better.- 100 ms can be indicative of lag or some latency.- 250+ ms in connection can indicate a severe problem.*** indicates that your request has timed out and means that some packets could be dropped, causing connection problems. Three consecutive *** means that the address you're trying to Traceroute has rejected the test; this is not necessarily indicative of a problem.
What do I do now?If you see several high numbers and asterisks you may need to contact your Internet Service Provider. They can use this information to help diagnose any problems on their end or if there might be a better internet option for your gaming needs.