SUPPORT TURRET: How Add?

TomBrooklyn
TomBrooklyn
Master Tactician
Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 2,184
How is a support turret added to a defense platform?

• Mr.Hmooblis
    Mr.Hmooblis
    Potential Threat
    Joined Aug 2014 Posts: 51
    support turrets suppose to be add nxt to turrets bro includes ur heavys turrets..common sense bro not be clown read carefuly what the supports goes with tht makes sense combine..good luck bro

• Victor5046
    Victor5046
    Greenhorn
    Joined Dec 2013 Posts: 5
    that didn't make any sense at all bro mr.hmooblis
  • Alan006
    Alan006
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Nov 2013 Posts: 734

You must sacrifice one of your turrets to add one each...

• TomBrooklyn
    TomBrooklyn
    Master Tactician
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 2,184
    I see now.    I added two Support Turrets to each of my Heavy Turrets--one each of Fusion and Absorption. 

I don't know if it's best practice to put two Support Turrets on each Heavy Turret, but it does make the base more colorful.

I just got the Fusion Turrets to Level 2, and I thought it would change the connection indicator from one red line to two; but it is still showing only one red line.      I could have sworn I've seen some other bases where there are two or three connection lines of the same color.

• Axel L
    Axel L
    WC Mod
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 10,443
    I see now.    I added two Support Turrets to each of my Heavy Turrets--one each of Fusion and Absorption. 

I don't know if it's best practice to put two Support Turrets on each Heavy Turret, but it does make the base more colorful.

I just got the Fusion Turrets to Level 2, and I thought it would change the connection indicator from one red line to two; but it is still showing only one red line.      I could have sworn I've seen some other bases where there are two or three connection lines of the same color.
    The appearance of the lines for a Support turret linked to a standard turret is based on the level of the Support turret. If I remember correctly, only a level 5 Fusion, Viral or Absorption turret will connect with the turret by a double line connection instead of only a single line connection.
    Video games don't cause violence, lag does.