Game won't connect to my friends list.

Xuvius
Xuvius
Greenhorn
Joined Sep 2017 Posts: 2
Hey everyone.  I've been playing for a month or two now and am enjoying the game.  The one problem I'm having is that I can't seem to get the game to connect to my Facebook friend's list correctly.  It's not showing me any friends at all and when I click "Invite a Friend" at the bottom it redirects me to a page that says "No Friends Available."  I know for a fact that I have at least 6 or 7 friends that play this, but none of them have ever had this issue.  Does anyone know how to correct this so that I can connect to my friends list and enjoy the full features of this game?  Thank you.
  • Axel L
    Axel L
    WC Mod
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 10,156
    You could try to remove your War Commander application from Facebook and then reinstall it. My guess is that this issue is related to the Facebook Privacy changes when GDPR went into effect in the European Union.
    Video games don't cause violence, lag does.
    The day has come and I'm finally beyond the 10k mark. https://www.kixeye.com/forum/discussion/745288
  • THEBITTY
    THEBITTY
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2017 Posts: 6
    Xuvius said:
    Hey everyone.  I've been playing for a month or two now and am enjoying the game.  The one problem I'm having is that I can't seem to get the game to connect to my Facebook friend's list correctly.  It's not showing me any friends at all and when I click "Invite a Friend" at the bottom it redirects me to a page that says "No Friends Available."  I know for a fact that I have at least 6 or 7 friends that play this, but none of them have ever had this issue.  Does anyone know how to correct this so that I can connect to my friends list and enjoy the full features of this game?  Thank you.
    Axel L said:
    You could try to remove your War Commander application from Facebook and then reinstall it. My guess is that this issue is related to the Facebook Privacy changes when GDPR went into effect in the European Union.
    Axel L said:

If you joined as a Kixeye user it is not fb cmpatable

• Axel L
    Axel L
    WC Mod
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 10,156
    THEBITTY said:
    Xuvius said:
    Axel L said:
    Axel L said:

He is referring to account created on Facebook that he uses on Facebook.
    Video games don't cause violence, lag does.
    The day has come and I'm finally beyond the 10k mark. https://www.kixeye.com/forum/discussion/745288
  • THEBITTY
    THEBITTY
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2017 Posts: 6
    Axel L said:
    THEBITTY said:
    Xuvius said:
    Axel L said:
    Axel L said:

He is referring to account created on Facebook that he uses on Facebook.
    Ok  )) This game gives me so much lag that I don't have chat for days,every attk lags and half the time I can't see my troops as they fight,it drives me mad …… prob is we all stick with it lol  ^_^

• Xuvius
    Xuvius
    Greenhorn
    Joined Sep 2017 Posts: 2
    Axel L said:

Thanks Axel L, I'll give this a try.  Ultimately I guess it's not that big a deal.  Just can't play with friends, living a lonely life playing with my toys by myself. Haha.