8.29 Official Discussion

• MorpheusX3k
    MorpheusX3k
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jul 2013 Posts: 244
    Bouli said:
    What an utter crap. I can't even enable the Hardware Acceleration because the buggy thing says I do not have 4k Texture Support lol.

Last time I checked my Graphic Card could handle 4k Textures with ease.
    The fact I run games at 240 fps on my 240 hz monitor should say I am able to get a bit more than the crappy 30 fps this game has to offer.

Hope they can fix this bug fast so I can test out if the Hardware Acceleration fixes all the horrible lag this ancient platform (Flash) offers.
    Hopefully they upgrade to HTML5 fast so they can ditch this ancient platform this game runs on.
    I am having the same problem ... I am on a Mac with high end gfx card plus plenty of everything needed to play and enable hardware acceleration but tells me I cant enable... And I do Graphic Design for a living and use very high resolutions all the time LOL!! Now thats rich !!

Morpheus
  • Raptor97148
    Raptor97148
    Potential Threat
    Joined Oct 2015 Posts: 38
    I'm pretty happy with the graphics change initially was a bit better tonight it seems much better, maybe got adjusted while i was at work. Finally a fairly positive update/release.

• Swashbuckle4
    Swashbuckle4
    Greenhorn
    Joined May 2013 Posts: 1
    Tried it, looks to go little bit better with it but I'll have to play more time with it to be sure as I doesn't have a very good laptop. Is there a way to active it while playing on Facebook Gameroom? I'm used to play there but the 2 last test fail while play with it
  • kixeyeuser_1407081515656_100007333209308
    kixeyeuser_1407081515656_100007333209308
    Potential Threat
    Joined Oct 2015 Posts: 26
    I've less lags with hardware acceleration, but its not possible to see battle log. If I try it, I get only a black screen and a restart is necessary
  • UN Flash
    UN Flash
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 400
    Battle log give black screen on Kixeye.com. Works ok on FB.
  • Prof D
    Prof D
    Potential Threat
    Joined Apr 2013 Posts: 33
    With the new accelerator and the 60 FPS I have experienced the following:
    I just did the reaver Tide TLC. During it I saw some disturbing things. 
    1. My soid gate changed to a sub gate allowing my drones to start releasing. 
    2. When I get the option of free repair, my guard fleet is not repaired. 
    3. Worried that this same thing will happen when I get hit, and someone can easily drain my drones. 
    4. Did this happen because of the new accelerator I have activated? 
    5. Did this happen because of the 60 FPS activation?
  • Silver Stefaans
    Silver Stefaans
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jun 2018 Posts: 89
    get locked out of battle when using
    same
  • kixeyeuser_918613551_30728_3188412
    kixeyeuser_918613551_30728_3188412
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jan 2016 Posts: 55

Does anyone know why 40 fm bases aren't spawning?

• nrubnus
    nrubnus
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined May 2011 Posts: 689
    edited 18 Jul 2018, 4:49PM
    Kind of BS Kodis are not allowed in the new targets. WTF. We should have the choice to use strategies and use what we have to take down the target. I won't have a gretta ready for a while so my only option is my kodi. I'll stick with the 117s I guess for now. And once I get my Greta built if it doesn't help (at least as much as the kodi has) for the new forced targets..then I'm done. 
    This game is rapidly dying. 
  • Lt_Caine
    Lt_Caine
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jan 2012 Posts: 257
    Tried it in combat. Graphics not complete in battle. Look at the rings.  Got hit by a cheeseball for almost 3 hours repair too. 
    try putting one gale3 in the fleet to deal with the cheeseballs
  • Maxi6b
    Maxi6b
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jan 2014 Posts: 2
    Doing FM's on auto does work extremely bad now. Using icebreakers oftenly makes them stop just shortly before they finish the last targets.

• Zeljko Vukic
    Zeljko Vukic
    Potential Threat
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 88
    hardware waorks awesome for me 
    TY on this kix i dont have any lag so far
  • War_StalkeR
    War_StalkeR
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Sep 2014 Posts: 1,241
    Well, it works only on Kixeye's website for me. On ArmorGames it doesn't work for me.
    Without a face, a single word, the flames of war unify
    Sundered clouds, a blooody rain, seas that fill the sky
    Capture the gods, advance the troops, fire consumes the towers
    Forge all spirits and bloodlines into the nine killing powers!
  • Milo-Ant
    Milo-Ant
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Oct 2017 Posts: 1,172
    steshot said:
    steshot said:
    so, if i KNOW i have a super fast computer, why i can i not use hardware acceleration. seems game has auto not allowed the option?
    its off for everyone to start with have you tried turning it on?
    i have refreshed 4 times to see if the option is in settings, but option simply isn't there!!!
    scroll down
  • Milo-Ant
    Milo-Ant
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Oct 2017 Posts: 1,172
    edited 18 Jul 2018, 8:24PM
    #PlayersFirst!  MC3 release date please

yeah that should give you guys something to whine about

you do know your guys have said many times its OP?
  • david.morris.10441861
    david.morris.10441861
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 111
    61'S WON'T LET MY FLEET AUTO THROUGH THE TARGET.  STICKS AFTER LAST TURRETS ARE DESTROYED AND JUST SITS THERE WHILE BEING CLOBBERED BY THE ENEMY FLEET
  • Morbid Mystery
    Morbid Mystery
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Sep 2013 Posts: 119
    It makes zero zilch no sense for inferno dragons to be in T5 of FM since you need the hull in the first place to get to T5. C'mon we need to get this right. 
  • drake.barker
    drake.barker
    Potential Threat
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 41
    **** or get of the pot.if you want people to continue with the long venture of BP you need to tune your **** down, lower players haven`t a chance to do crap here and if you think you going to profit from your core players which are dropping in a alarming rate you need to review your collective thoughts,Im a 6 yr player so ive seen a lot of bull **** come from your programmers and the company moto money money, steal it  take it and don`t take crap form any one who prevents you from getting it, from the player,s who are here for the long haul you need to tune the crap down so you can have new player,s see this game as a enjoyable experience and we can see that you want people here for a long time,if you dont change you will be like the games that come, hang in there for awhile then dissapear like yesterdays sunshine and leave like failers that tried to steal money and not make it honestly.
  • jbnlwilliams
    jbnlwilliams
    Potential Threat
    Joined Feb 2014 Posts: 90
    It makes zero zilch no sense for inferno dragons to be in T5 of FM since you need the hull in the first place to get to T5. C'mon we need to get this right. 

You absolutely do not need dragons to get to T5.  I do it every week with Zelos and Monos, hitting 111's, no damage.
  • peter.aldred.549
    peter.aldred.549
    Potential Threat
    Joined Sep 2014 Posts: 62
    As you can see I found a graphics bug on the 60 FPS setting-so far the first I have seen
    Yep, this happening on mine too lol

• Bob of the North
    Bob of the North
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Apr 2013 Posts: 276

I have found that with the hardware acceleration on that my fleet may not respond to a move or certain areas in a battle become unable to be clicked to move my fleet to that area. I did 3 112's with acceleration on and 3 with it off, no nav issues with it off.

• michael.west.750
    michael.west.750
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 1,596
    edited 19 Jul 2018, 5:35PM
    Another problem with HA.

My base just got hit. The attacker made it to my op island, heavily damaged, and sat taking damage but showed no fire from his ships. After a couple minutes of him sitting there, my op exploded. It never showed my op taking any damage. I watched the battle live, not replay. I was on phone so didn't move my base fleet to counter this because it didn't look like he was doing any damage to op or anything. I'm not upset that my op got killed. What I don't like is that it didn't show my op getting damaged. Also, it showed he got two stars when the op exploded, yet I got no bubble. 
    I then took the HA off so I could look at the battle log and it shows the attacker didn't get any stars and gave me 19 medals. My medal count went up too. Since I got no bubble, the attacker was able to come back in for a second attack and do more damage to my base. No prob, it's repairing.

So in HA mode, the op needs to shows it's taking damage if it's taking damage.

Think I'm going to stay out of HA mode for a while until kix can fix the bugs in it.
  • Serpents_Soul
    Serpents_Soul
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined May 2012 Posts: 1,659
    Hardware thing - A+. My game performance has improved 100%. No more jumping, I can see all weapons firing. Good Job, Kixeye. Now, the only small thing I have noticed with this... Clicking the mouse on the upper part of the screen is not working. I've learned to work around this quickly, so not a really big deal. Just and FYI for you. Thank you for putting Dragons in the FM, as well. (I think this is my first post that wasn't complaining, or telling Kixeye off..)
    My stalker is a Cartoon Dog. He hates my posts. He must find me when he sees my posts. He can't let things go. He is a sad Cartoon Doggie.
  • CM Major_Rampage
    CM Major_Rampage
    KIXEYE Community Manager
    Joined Jul 2017 Posts: 1,261
    61'S WON'T LET MY FLEET AUTO THROUGH THE TARGET.  STICKS AFTER LAST TURRETS ARE DESTROYED AND JUST SITS THERE WHILE BEING CLOBBERED BY THE ENEMY FLEET

The team rolled out a fix for the 61 FM Targets last night.  Should be working much better now.
    If you have technical questions, please submit a ticket here.
    Having trouble submitting a ticket? Try this link.
    Not sure about the rules
  • The Amazing Jeff
    The Amazing Jeff
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Jun 2014 Posts: 724
    Hardware thing - A+. My game performance has improved 100%. No more jumping, I can see all weapons firing. Good Job, Kixeye. Now, the only small thing I have noticed with this... Clicking the mouse on the upper part of the screen is not working. I've learned to work around this quickly, so not a really big deal. Just and FYI for you. Thank you for putting Dragons in the FM, as well. (I think this is my first post that wasn't complaining, or telling Kixeye off..)
    I'd also recommend turning this off if your just doing chores (auto'ing map targets) because it will keep your GPU engaged at or just above idle and kill it damned fast, your internal graphics will handle 99% of the game just fine.
  • Carl D
    Carl D
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Nov 2012 Posts: 240
    Every time my fleet dies in battle in a VXP target (105), the screen freezes and it won't exit see attachment...I have to refresh to get out whether the Hardware Accelerator is on or off. Please advise a.s.a.p.

• Zoom Riptide
    Zoom Riptide
    Greenhorn
    Joined Nov 2013 Posts: 2
    edited 20 Jul 2018, 8:29PM
    With the newly improvement with 3-D will the game become more slower or improved?

In the past just to keep the game balanced we had to turn off "Hardware Acceleration"
    to play in the game without settings. FPS & Link seems to be promising however, what
    if the player had browser issues. 

Will there be walk through's on how to fix or get settings working with current browsers?

Some text is here on forums however, a video would be better and with the google link
    provided we also need walk through's on how to fix each if has issues.

Will there be additional browsers added to "Hardware Acceleration"?

Some fix around's has always been to play on a different browser this should also be
    possible moving forward. If we would like to play on Safari we should be able to with 
    the new feature however; at this time it would not be possible.
  • TheNoviceLee
    TheNoviceLee
    Potential Threat
    Joined Feb 2018 Posts: 25
    Is there any upcomeing TLC´s and also want to know if bounty would start soon or not.
  • Kenkyona Shinobi
    Kenkyona Shinobi
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Feb 2012 Posts: 877
    edited 20 Jul 2018, 11:27PM
    (F)rames (P)er (S)econd

How would players reduce (FPS) to get less game lag, improved game play, and better overall game experience?

(FPS) relates to (GUI) Graphic User Interfaces, Images, Pictures or Physical Effects being displayed on our Game 
    Hubs. The first thing we must do is ensure we have more memory for Google Chrome & a good graphics card.
    Sometimes others rarely speak about what is under the (CPU) computers hood. (RAM) random access memory
    relates to how much memory storage we have.

The higher (FPS) you have the better game play have a good typical (FPS) is 30 however, the goal is to get higher
    or between 50 - 60 (FPS). The reason why the game has high latency or lag is also due to low (FPS)  the game will
    become choppy. At most times we will refresh to reset Google Chrome memory or high cookies issues however;
    we must also have a good graphics card. 

Not many talks about what is the best graphics card to use or (RAM) to make the game faster for better (FPS) it
    is necessary to have at least 4 GB (gigabytes) of (RAM) most storages now days at in 1 T (terabytes) however; 
    storage does not relate to (GUI) or Memory. 

The question comes how to get more (FPS) for better game play hopefully the new update to 3-D graphics' will
    help those who want to use "Hardware Acceleration" however; than again you have a hardware need of a better 
    graphics card. 

Which Graphics Cards are the best?

1080 P (pixels) 
    8 GB DDR3

However, affordability comes into play most either have the basics Intel Core Graphics, NVIDIA 700/800 or
    Radeon 700/800. We are also still in the Adobe Flash Player era which even with modern graphics cards our
    (FPS) from server side.

What can change Server Side Game Player?

The best solution is that every game moves out the Adobe Flash Player era and into the new age of game
    technology. The games potential will not be meet or reached until moved into a new dawn of technology
    age or match up with current games which already in the same graphics era. Upgrading servers would
    also be a way to adapt a massive multi player environment. 

Many times we are told "Because of high volume of players online, you will experience higher latency or
    lag". The solution should be simple however; becomes complex when dealing with databases or moving
    things around. However, I believe just like with Vega Conflict that War Commander & Battle Pirates should
    go into the new dawn and age with Unity functionality. 

How to get higher (FPS) with your PC!!

Tell me your thoughts how do you thing we could get better (FPS) below look forward to reading suggestions!!
  • jr72
    jr72
    Potential Threat
    Joined Nov 2011 Posts: 33
    all  thats happened   in last few days  is   crash crash crash  when going into 112 117 and 120  as iam  writing this  i can not  retreat from a 120   its a complete utter  **** storm  but nothing new there then