CM Major_Rampage
CM Major_Rampage
KIXEYE Community Manager
Joined Jul 2017 Posts: 1,257
edited 17 Jul 2018, 5:26PM

VXP Weekend

• Run Time: 7/20 at 9am PDT to 7/23 at 9am PDT

• This is your first chance to rank your new Greta’s Inferno Dragon

• Robot's Raiders, Unidentified Raiders 55 (Assault-style target) will spawn through the weekend.

• Salvage and Elite targets will not have an increase in payouts.

• Unidentified Raiders level 105 (Assault-style target) will only spawn from Fri, 9am - Sat, 9pm. This target is similar to what you may encounter in the current Assault cycle.

• You cannot retreat from this target. Other VXP targets are not affected.

• Upon destruction, this target will pay out 3 Defender class VXP tokens (10k VXP each).

Weekly Overview here (<---- Click Link)

Discuss here (<---Click Link)

If you have technical questions, please submit a ticket here.
Having trouble submitting a ticket? Try this link.
Not sure about the rules
  • CRIM-REAPER
    CRIM-REAPER
    Greenhorn
    Joined Apr 2013 Posts: 21
    same can i have my triple star salty back its not worth hitting 55,s for 11k vxp
  • Kev7211
    Kev7211
    Greenhorn
    Joined Oct 2013 Posts: 4
    Likewise, would like the salty crew back 
  • david.egert2
    david.egert2
    Greenhorn
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 1
    Exactly the same for me, put silver salty on and went out and no 105......can I have him back please.
  • III LordG III
    III LordG III
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 108
    I want my silver salty and my grease monkey back

• Sebastian Grieger
    Sebastian Grieger
    Greenhorn
    Joined Aug 2015 Posts: 18
    edited 20 Jul 2018, 6:02PM
    targets with concusssion dmg against ur offered Build for dragons ! ur the best. tried one and got 17 mins repair u know how to make this game more enjoyable 

• SINISTER757
    SINISTER757
    Potential Threat
    Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 26
    yea in the same boat always something when you start vxp or anything else always some bs.
  • Vincent_C328
    Vincent_C328
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2015 Posts: 1
    Since you took the 105 target down, can I get my Salty Dog back??  
  • jones1978
    jones1978
    Greenhorn
    Joined Dec 2016 Posts: 18
    can i have my crew back too, o and can i say way to go after new speach and direction the company going in, bang 1st atempt and mistakes i don,t thing you test anything just a joke of a company, if i would say a plot of kix to make more money just to keep to time the 105 are on less thats just me after 7 years sick of it has grew thin, you have a 100% record of making a mistake of bug on ever update or release of somethink new, put that on you cv for next job.
  • kixeyeuser_1406300105962_100004147847899
    kixeyeuser_1406300105962_100004147847899
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Apr 2015 Posts: 156
    can you please turn the 105s on so we can get the vxp please

• Gene Lord
    Gene Lord
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 104
    I want my triple salty back also & My grease monkeys

• ABOUTtoKILL
    ABOUTtoKILL
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jan 2012 Posts: 40
    jones1978 said:
    can i have my crew back too, o and can i say way to go after new speach and direction the company going in, bang 1st atempt and mistakes i don,t thing you test anything just a joke of a company, if i would say a plot of kix to make more money just to keep to time the 105 are on less thats just me after 7 years sick of it has grew thin, you have a 100% record of making a mistake of bug on ever update or release of somethink new, put that on you cv for next job.

i love how you are asking for a crew back by flaming the ppl.
    ppl calling out ' a 100 % record of fcking up ' yet they use a crew without checking if the spawns are correct?
    back after a 3 year break. highest rank 7 in medal count at 703
  • CRIM-REAPER
    CRIM-REAPER
    Greenhorn
    Joined Apr 2013 Posts: 21
    can you please turn the 105s on so we can get the vxp please

nah they fcked it right up so wont be back for a while
  • Raider233
    Raider233
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2014 Posts: 1
    This is a usual a **** up i have wasted A greese monkey and salty dogs which i have wasted on a crap game yet again 
  • jones1978
    jones1978
    Greenhorn
    i didn,t know i had to check all there work 1st before i put a crew on, u think a gaming company would test 1st before release, but hey thats just me
  • tottalyjay1
    tottalyjay1
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jan 2013 Posts: 6
    The problem is these short bus #%[email protected]'s dont play their own game. If they hired a couple of the actual players, then just maybe it could be about the game and not the $$$$$$$$. maybe test something before they put it out. 
  • jones1978
    jones1978
    Greenhorn
    true i just lost a fleet as click to see what target the little raider unidentified fleet  was, cruisders i hit retreat but that not working so lose missile manicores 20hrs repair, so once repaired miss most of the 105 great work again kix way to test stuff, i,m strprised they still at work it Friday get your self off and look at the mistake Monday is this companies look as things.
  • jimwhitelnl
    jimwhitelnl
    Greenhorn
    Joined Aug 2014 Posts: 2
    I lost my salty due to no 105's
  • hanz heizer
    hanz heizer
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Oct 2014 Posts: 977
    edited 20 Jul 2018, 7:19PM
    really KIXEYE,now lost hours of ranking time !! how you want compensate this ? i hope you gonna extend the time for lvl 105 targets.wen it would have run proper i would have already 3 runs behind me and repair over nite.right now it seems cause those targets are not up it force me to coin repairs cause your fault !!! and what about the silver salty crew i wasted ?
  • fullwes
    fullwes
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2013 Posts: 2
    same can i have my triple star salty back its not worth hitting 55,s for 11k vxp
    I only got 3,165 xvp in 55 full fleets of 5 Not worth 700,000 uranium to get salty

• Carlos_M
    Carlos_M
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jul 2012 Posts: 130
    i want my silver salty back as mine greese monkey
  • SNIPERSHOTYT
    SNIPERSHOTYT
    Greenhorn
    Joined May 2012 Posts: 12
    and now everybody's favorite, lack of spawning 105s during the scheduled time!!!
  • Morbid Mystery
    Morbid Mystery
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Sep 2013 Posts: 119
    Correct me if I'm wrong (and I'm sure someone will, lol) but if I remember correctly in the 105 targets from previous VXP events we got VXP from BOTH damage taken and damage given but in this current VXP event (with the same 105 target as before) seems to be only giving VXP for damage taken and not any VXP for damage given. 
  • hanz heizer
    hanz heizer
    Strike-force Captain
    yep,they have change it again.damaged the turrets on big ships and got not 1 vxp point more

• Morbid Mystery
    Morbid Mystery
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Sep 2013 Posts: 119
    But it's not about the $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ Players first  :p
  • jones1978
    jones1978
    Greenhorn
    10k with silver salty company is a joke, lies after lies, i don,t know a professional company that would just all keep lie and try to trap and scam players, o yes i do professional conmen.
  • hanz heizer
    hanz heizer
    Strike-force Captain
    yep,need coin to get your fleet ranked or you never get it done.some even cant hit cargos.Players First
  • whatever11
    whatever11
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Sep 2014 Posts: 277
    i check map, 105's was around relay's, put silver salty on & launched fleet & the 105's are gone, WTF????!!!!
  • can i have mu salty back too

• Captain Dirk
    Captain Dirk
    Greenhorn
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 17
    BP why is the 105 VXP targets take SO LONG TO RESPAWN THIS CRAP..???????????????????????????