CC dont return to position when you change it ..

BIRANKAI
BIRANKAI
Potential Threat
Joined Jan 2014 Posts: 26
Great job again ... this once again is hilarius ... I am glad tomorrow insteed of seat and play ... go and do Scuba diving ... Have fun with your game ...
  • Perry299
    Perry299
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined May 2013 Posts: 4,789
    BIRANKAI said:
    Great job again ... this once again is hilarius ... I am glad tomorrow insteed of seat and play ... go and do Scuba diving ... Have fun with your game ...
    this has been an issue for a long time... your weapons lab needs to be canceled or you need to wait until it finishes.....
    "Don't cry, Don't whine, it's a strategic game so either you GIT GUD or you Go Home"
  • Mark_F114
    Mark_F114
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jun 2013 Posts: 426
    this glitch has been around so long  how is people still dont know about it
  • Axel L
    Axel L
    WC Mod
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 10,326
    Mark_F114 said:
    this glitch has been around so long  how is people still dont know about it
    The main reason for this is that the glitch may not be noticed by the player and every player won't actively engage on the forums.

If a player notices the glitch, it's also highly likely that the player won't know the cause of it as the cause for this glitch is not 100% obvious. It took some time even for the community to find the cause for the issue after it got found.
    BIRANKAI said:
    Like Perry said, this issue is most commonly caused when you have a bastion building in your Weapons Lab.
    Video games don't cause violence, lag does.