Workshop issue

NemesisDarkly
NemesisDarkly
Incursion Leader
Joined Mar 2014 Posts: 1,329
So i'm having an issue equipping Tech on my Purifiers atm.
Getting a snowbear red box each time i try.

Just taken them out of Armory, placed them in a toon, deployed them to World Map and returned them to base to get round the usual problem with equipping when building or moving toons from Armory.
Ofc i waited for save icon to return to a grey colour and made another save just incase.

Is there anything i'm missing here for a work around or is this an ongoing issue atm?
Driving me mad! 
  • Valhalla76
    Valhalla76
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 1,147
    try this it may help create a platoon of those purifiers and go in an easy res 30 or 35 base and let them get some damage kill the base then go back home and repair, wait for the red box to go out then try equipping again.
  • MX36
    MX36
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined May 2012 Posts: 3,191
    If they have Diamond tech on, you have to strip them from all tech using the [Unequip] tab first, then re-equip them with the design you want.
    P Sherman, 42 Wallaby Way, Sydney.
  • NemesisDarkly
    NemesisDarkly
    Incursion Leader
    Thanks for the idea that was my next effort, no joy though.
    Guess im left with scrapping, building more and re-equipping with no guarantee that will take either.

• NemesisDarkly
    NemesisDarkly
    Incursion Leader
    MX36 said:
    If they have Diamond tech on, you have to strip them from all tech using the [Unequip] tab first, then re-equip them with the design you want.
    So i have to take the Diamond Tech off an re-equip paying the 10 mill Thor to do each one again? lol ffs game is just disappointment after disappointment these days.
  • MX36
    MX36
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined May 2012 Posts: 3,191
    So i have to take the Diamond Tech off an re-equip paying the 10 mill Thor to do each one again? lol ffs game is just disappointment after disappointment these days.
    Yes you have to pay Thor again for every single unit equipped.
    Diamond techs are responsible for all those snowbear attacks. That's why KIX should change their equip cost to zero in order to solve this error.
    P Sherman, 42 Wallaby Way, Sydney.
  • DOUBLE DOG
    DOUBLE DOG
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Oct 2013 Posts: 4,422
    MX36 said:
    Yes i know, this is the main reason my time in game is down considerably anymore.Just get tired of all the bs.Its sad that this once very enjoyable game has come to this.
    What has happened to this once great game.
  • NemesisDarkly
    NemesisDarkly
    Incursion Leader
    12.5 mill per Purifier lol it's a joke mate. I have better things to do than bust my **** on this glitch ridden grindfest it's just one thing after another.
  • Silver Surfer
    Silver Surfer
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jul 2013 Posts: 265
    12.5 mill per Purifier lol it's a joke mate. I have better things to do than bust my **** on this glitch ridden grindfest it's just one thing after another.
    Dont know if this will work for you but did for me with my sharpshooters getting a snowbear error.
    I removed the Diamond tech from the design and then equipped this on just ONE of the four units that i had previously equipped with Diamond tech.
    I then re-equipped the diamond tech to the design and then equipped this to all FOUR units and it worked ok, and it only cost Thor for the ONE unit that had the Diamond tech removed... maybe it was luck but worth a try...
    This is your last chance. After this, there is no turning back. You take the blue pill—the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill—you stay in Wonderland and I show you how deep the rabbit hole goes. Remember: all I'm offering is the truth. Nothing more.
  • Vermell
    Vermell
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 444
    edited 10 Aug 2018, 1:07PM
    will give this a try but kixeye need to fix this 'snowbear error' related to adding unique tech
  • Silver Surfer
    Silver Surfer
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jul 2013 Posts: 265
    edited 10 Aug 2018, 1:46PM
    Vermell said:
    will give this a try but kixeye need to fix this 'snowbear error' related to adding unique tech
    [email protected] right, work arounds are ok but its no solution to a proper fix...
    This is your last chance. After this, there is no turning back. You take the blue pill—the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill—you stay in Wonderland and I show you how deep the rabbit hole goes. Remember: all I'm offering is the truth. Nothing more.
  • Jasmine B
    Jasmine B
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Jun 2013 Posts: 792
    edited 10 Aug 2018, 7:01PM
    New design and refresh, helps against snowbear in 99%.

• NemesisDarkly
    NemesisDarkly
    Incursion Leader
    Jasmine B said:
    New design and refresh, helps against snowbear in 99%.
    Yes tht'l work to get around the error  but not for the cost of re-equipping all the units with diamond tech.
    I've just redone some Hades and it cost me 50 mill Thor to equip tech i already had on!
    Needs sorting.