Where is the Omega Phantom Tech !

SAMURAI_JAY
SAMURAI_JAY
Incursion Leader
Joined Nov 2013 Posts: 1,242
So i have been searching the map all day for these dam bases. finally find them and what do i get.... stinking thorium. how many bases does it take to get some tech.   
Image result for the best tank in the world pictures
  • alik135
    alik135
    Potential Threat
    Joined Feb 2016 Posts: 37
    did the thorium actually stink?
  • DOUBLE DOG
    DOUBLE DOG
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Oct 2013 Posts: 4,071
    Well with the way this game is designed im sure you will have to do a shiet load of the bases to get all the tech.
    What has happened to this once great game.
  • SAMURAI_JAY
    SAMURAI_JAY
    Incursion Leader
    alik135 said:
    did the thorium actually stink?
    Yes it has been sitting in the vault to long and has gone bad. It's stinking up my base real bad. The sector is voting on if my stinky base has to leave or not. and without the Omega phantom tech i can't defend myself. They just laugh at at me...... look at this fool using elite tech on an omega unit.
  • mike.hellyer.52
    mike.hellyer.52
    Greenhorn
    Joined Feb 2015 Posts: 18
    LOL  no base gives omega phantom tech....none.  only way to get the omega tech is to buy it from kix in one of their deals, event or gear
  • Strong_Thinker
    Strong_Thinker
    Incursion Leader
    Joined May 2013 Posts: 1,343
    its the same for ottian bases @SAMURAI_JAY

axel l said they follow the old lottery system where it trolls u givin thor all the time and very rare t get components i gave u on otitan bases for tech
    For ever, O LORD, thy word is settled in heaven
  • SAMURAI_JAY
    SAMURAI_JAY
    Incursion Leader
    LOL  no base gives omega phantom tech....none.  only way to get the omega tech is to buy it from kix in one of their deals, event or gear
    wrong after you get all your parts for Omega you are meant to get tech. I did over 10 bases and only got 2 pieces of tech. then just thor
  • SAMURAI_JAY
    SAMURAI_JAY
    Incursion Leader
    its the same for ottian bases @SAMURAI_JAY

axel l said they follow the old lottery system where it trolls u givin thor all the time and very rare t get components i gave u on otitan bases for tech
    I got all the tech for O titan no problem. after parts. tech,tech,tech,tech,tech,tech..........then thor 
  • Strong_Thinker
    Strong_Thinker
    Incursion Leader
    Joined May 2013 Posts: 1,343
    well it aint workin like that for me in about 10 otitan bases after i got all parts i only have engine so far :/
    For ever, O LORD, thy word is settled in heaven
  • SAMURAI_JAY
    SAMURAI_JAY
    Incursion Leader
    Ok. I didn't know it worked like that. back to the grind. hahaha
  • DEAD68
    DEAD68
    Greenhorn
    Joined Oct 2017 Posts: 1
    About a month ago kixeye offered the OPhantom as well as all the tech for both was under 20.00 us.

• Axel L
    Axel L
    WC Mod
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 9,517
    These bases has a lottery based system for unlocking components with a low chance of awarding a component. Sometimes, you may get the tech quickly and other times, you may be forced to hit a lot of bases before unlocking a single component.

The payout system of not being guaranteed to award components when hitting the base after unlocking all unit parts is currently only for the Omega Titan, Omega Sandstorm and Omega Phantom bases. I do agree that this system isn't the best payout system and hopefully, kixeye will make the component prizes guaranteed after all 80 Omega parts has been unlocked.
    Video games don't cause violence, lag does.
  • SAMURAI_JAY
    SAMURAI_JAY
    Incursion Leader
    DEAD68 said:
    About a month ago kixeye offered the OPhantom as well as all the tech for both was under 20.00 us.

I am not paying 20 for 5 pieces of tech. shouldn't have to pay to play.
    but if a good offer comes up then that's up to each player if they think it will make a difference 
  • SAMURAI_JAY
    SAMURAI_JAY
    Incursion Leader
    Axel L said:
    These bases has a lottery based system for unlocking components with a low chance of awarding a component. Sometimes, you may get the tech quickly and other times, you may be forced to hit a lot of bases before unlocking a single component.

The payout system of not being guaranteed to award components when hitting the base after unlocking all unit parts is currently only for the Omega Titan, Omega Sandstorm and Omega Phantom bases. I do agree that this system isn't the best payout system and hopefully, kixeye will make the component prizes guaranteed after all 80 Omega parts has been unlocked.
    If they are not going to guarantee tech after parts, then they should have a cap on how many bases you need to hit before you get all the tech. could be 10,15 or 20. but the way things are going it will take me 100. hahaha
  • Axel L
    Axel L
    WC Mod
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 9,517
    Axel L said:

If they are not going to guarantee tech after parts, then they should have a cap on how many bases you need to hit before you get all the tech. could be 10,15 or 20. but the way things are going it will take me 100. hahaha
    I have actually seen reports on the forums were players claimed that they were forced to hit around 80 bases for 1 tech. The amount of effort the players are required to spend in order to unlock all 80 parts are a lot and it wouldn't hurt for me if the tech got given out for essentially nothing after the player has unlocked the parts.
    Video games don't cause violence, lag does.
  • DOUBLE DOG
    DOUBLE DOG
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Oct 2013 Posts: 4,071
    Axel L said:

Still sticking to the myth these types of bases are a lottery system huh.If it is its a rigged system then.
    What has happened to this once great game.