Damage?

Nitromthn
Nitromthn
Strike-force Captain
Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 735
i have two fleets of bucs 2 in each that i auto for BP. they hit 81's for 3% damage per target.. this has been all week and month.. but today same two fleets took 35% damage.. coined and repeated same results. what changed.. did i miss something.. and i have cannoners that auto 52 all day long.. they sank after 3 targets.. is it the damage increase for the raid? 
  • Rammstein
    Rammstein
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jul 2012 Posts: 374
    For the 52s, a change kix will never officialy say was made, and everyone else will say wasnt, causes the second rad gun to now fire right before it dies. Since its the last thing to die the fleet doesnt move and takes a full **** of radiation spew. Either way though its moot as these targets will no longer exist thereby solving the problem.
    I'm an angel. I kill firstborns while their mamas watch. I turn cities into salt. I even, when I feel like it, rip the souls from little girls, and from now till kingdom come, the only thing you can count on in your existence is never understanding why.
  • Zippernikkel
    Zippernikkel
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Sep 2011 Posts: 767

So you coined just to encounter the same problem again? Gee, it's hard to see why Kix implements all these "mistakes" and doesn't see any reason to fix them.........