Renowned heroes - really?

«1
FBHO
FBHO
Incursion Leader
Joined Jul 2013 Posts: 1,142
You guys really had to add another 5 levels already? 

Nyx is going from 2M health (level 5) to 38M health (level 6)? 
  • Perry299
    Perry299
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined May 2013 Posts: 4,168
    FBHO said:
    You guys really had to add another 5 levels already? 

    Nyx is going from 2M health (level 5) to 38M health (level 6)? 
    you think they didn't adjust things? one thing i have learned is they plan ahead because they know what's coming..
    "Don't cry, Don't whine, it's a strategic game so either you GIT GUD or you Go Home"
  • FBHO
    FBHO
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Jul 2013 Posts: 1,142
    Perry299 said:
    FBHO said:
    You guys really had to add another 5 levels already? 

    Nyx is going from 2M health (level 5) to 38M health (level 6)? 
    you think they didn't adjust things? one thing i have learned is they plan ahead because they know what's coming..
    Yeah, it's going to be another backdoor nerf to all air...
  • Perry299
    Perry299
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined May 2013 Posts: 4,168
    FBHO said:
    Perry299 said:
    FBHO said:
    You guys really had to add another 5 levels already? 

    Nyx is going from 2M health (level 5) to 38M health (level 6)? 
    you think they didn't adjust things? one thing i have learned is they plan ahead because they know what's coming..
    Yeah, it's going to be another backdoor nerf to all air...
    reach around
    "Don't cry, Don't whine, it's a strategic game so either you GIT GUD or you Go Home"
  • Axel L
    Axel L
    WC Mod
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 9,517
    I'm also a bit surprised about the changes and my main question at this point is if the upgrade costs will justify the rewards for completing the upgrades.

    By the way, the health values for Nyx has been updated to more accurate values.

    Nyx level health
    Level 6 - 2.3M health

    Level 7 - 2.6M health

    Level 8 - 2.9M health

    Level 9 - 3.2M health

    Level 10 - 3.5M health

    Video games don't cause violence, lag does.
  • it will fitz
    it will fitz
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 710
    nyx 2.3 mill health lvl 6, not 38mil and max lvl 10 is 3.5 mil
    1.618034
  • Axel L
    Axel L
    WC Mod
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 9,517
    edited 11 Jul 2018, 11:01PM
    nyx 2.3 mill health lvl 6, not 38mil and max lvl 10 is 3.5 mil
    There was a typo in the original post with approximately 10-20 times too big health values for the unit.
    Video games don't cause violence, lag does.
  • DisclosedBarrel
    DisclosedBarrel
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jul 2012 Posts: 486
    If that's the case for Nyx then I see Andra having 25m health. Roland 16m. Sunder and Weaver 3m. Oren 12m (not bad.) These arerough on-the-spot estimates and they sound just wow. I don't find GenII to be much of a big deal tbh.
    Please be silent as we reflect upon our company motto. Obedience breeds discipline. Discipline breeds unity. Unity breeds power. Power is LIFE
  • Perry299
    Perry299
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined May 2013 Posts: 4,168

    Filters

    "Don't cry, Don't whine, it's a strategic game so either you GIT GUD or you Go Home"
  • Benji F
    Benji F
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Jan 2016 Posts: 802

    Can we have unlimited repeat on heroes token base to get token?

  • Vegeta9192001
    Vegeta9192001
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Nov 2013 Posts: 563
    Perry299 said:

    Filters

    filters what?
  • mommysyoungin85
    mommysyoungin85
    Greenhorn
    Joined Mar 2014 Posts: 10
    Benji F said:

    Can we have unlimited repeat on heroes token base to get token?

    Yes, you can.
    are 1 time hit?
    is it a timed base how long you have? and the blood thor cant be used to buy these tokens? or can it?
    any way we can get a ss of a base?
  • FBHO
    FBHO
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Jul 2013 Posts: 1,142
    Benji F said:

    Can we have unlimited repeat on heroes token base to get token?

    Yes, you can.
    are 1 time hit?
    is it a timed base how long you have? and the blood thor cant be used to buy these tokens? or can it?
    any way we can get a ss of a base?
    You know they're going to be ridiculously overpowered.
    The bases are only going to be on the map for 2 days to pressure you into coining - that means you're going to be forced to take massive damage if you want the tokens.

    And you're going to need 35 tokens to go from level 5-10 (44 tokens tokens if your unit is only level 1).
  • rakibforyou
    rakibforyou
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Oct 2014 Posts: 602
    now they don't Nerf unit, they just make its target structure and unit stronger 
    THE ' WAR COMMANDER "

    This game used to be for strategic player not gold digger and the way game turn now its much much more for gold digger tiny bit for strategic player.
  • Micaiah Stevens
    Micaiah Stevens
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Aug 2015 Posts: 2,517
    edited 12 Jul 2018, 4:01AM
    Honestly we were told and promised their was going to be only ONE level per hero, that was one cool thing about them.  Then they added 5, so adding 5 more just goes back on their original word quite strongly.

    Although I am quite glad to get out of using PVP to get the tokens, as I gave up on PVP.
  • Charles6744
    Charles6744
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Aug 2013 Posts: 1,237
      This means bad news for the game.  Kixeye must be going to either come out with new tougher turrets or new tougher units.  Why else would they allow us to make our Heroes any more stronger. 

      And I can't wait to see the bases they come out for this Weekend Event.  You know they will be OP as fck.  That way they can squeeze more coins from their players.  I just hope that nobody posts any videos on the forum on how to do them fast.  You know Kixeye will change them as fast as the videos get posted.
  • nametagg0
    nametagg0
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Jan 2016 Posts: 3,051
    now they don't Nerf unit, they just make its target structure and unit stronger 
    they probably have a difficulty spike in the works if their adding levels to units. 


    Honestly we were told and promised their was going to be only ONE level per hero, that was one cool thing about them.  Then they added 5, so adding 5 more just goes back on their original word quite strongly.

    same with tech, and gear prices. overall their word doesnt seem to be worth a whole lot 
    Image result for free to play vs pay to win gif

    "the optimist looks up and loses his footing.
      the pessimist looks down and loses the path
      the strategist looks forward and adjusts accordingly" 
  • Perry299
    Perry299
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined May 2013 Posts: 4,168

    @Charles6744 said:
      This means bad news for the game.  Kixeye must be going to either come out with new tougher turrets or new tougher units.  Why else would they allow us to make our Heroes any more stronger. 

      And I can't wait to see the bases they come out for this Weekend Event.  You know they will be OP as fck.  That way they can squeeze more coins from their players.  I just hope that nobody posts any videos on the forum on how to do them fast.  You know Kixeye will change them as fast as the videos get posted.

    Dont think they will be bad at all..... just tokens to get a hero not level them up....

    "Don't cry, Don't whine, it's a strategic game so either you GIT GUD or you Go Home"
  • Perry299
    Perry299
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined May 2013 Posts: 4,168

    Or is it a level up token ???

    "Don't cry, Don't whine, it's a strategic game so either you GIT GUD or you Go Home"
  • Tibar
    Tibar
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jul 2013 Posts: 71
    Perry299 said:

    Or is it a level up token ???

    Yeah, that is the question I also had when reading the announcement ...
  • xxCroftYxx
    xxCroftYxx
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Mar 2017 Posts: 1,111
    Perry299 said:

    Or is it a level up token ???

    Level tokens I had assumed otherwise this is a pretty pointless exercise 
  • xxCroftYxx
    xxCroftYxx
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Mar 2017 Posts: 1,111
    Lets just hope the new game team has a fresh view and does not want to crush our hopes with stupidly overpowered bases.
  • Perry299
    Perry299
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined May 2013 Posts: 4,168

    @xxCroftYxx said:
    Perry299 said:

    Or is it a level up token ???

    Level tokens I had assumed otherwise this is a pretty pointless exercise 

    Dont assume that otherwise Warpath would be kind of pointless wouldn't it...

    "Don't cry, Don't whine, it's a strategic game so either you GIT GUD or you Go Home"
  • Bilkolover
    Bilkolover
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jul 2014 Posts: 511
    Honestly we were told and promised their was going to be only ONE level per hero, that was one cool thing about them.  Then they added 5, so adding 5 more just goes back on their original word quite strongly.

    Although I am quite glad to get out of using PVP to get the tokens, as I gave up on PVP.
    I remember that. we where told we would never have to worry about upgrading them. i understand that they are far less effective now but whos fault is that when they keep bringing out 100m health units
  • Perry299
    Perry299
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined May 2013 Posts: 4,168

    @Bilkolover said:
    Micaiah Stevens said:

    Honestly we were told and promised their was going to be only ONE level per hero, that was one cool thing about them.  Then they added 5, so adding 5 more just goes back on their original word quite strongly.

    Although I am quite glad to get out of using PVP to get the tokens, as I gave up on PVP.

    I remember that. we where told we would never have to worry about upgrading them. i understand that they are far less effective now but whos fault is that when they keep bringing out 100m health units

    Once again... the health of a unit is subject to its filters...

    "Don't cry, Don't whine, it's a strategic game so either you GIT GUD or you Go Home"
  • xxCroftYxx
    xxCroftYxx
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Mar 2017 Posts: 1,111
    Perry299 said:

    @xxCroftYxx said:
    Perry299 said:

    Or is it a level up token ???

    Level tokens I had assumed otherwise this is a pretty pointless exercise 

    Dont assume that otherwise Warpath would be kind of pointless wouldn't it...

    Given we need 35 tokens to max just 1 of the 3 heros, warpath is never going to cut it alone.
  • Perry299
    Perry299
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined May 2013 Posts: 4,168

    @xxCroftYxx said:
    Perry299 said:

    @xxCroftYxx said:

    Perry299 said:

    Or is it a level up token ???
    

    Level tokens I had assumed otherwise this is a pretty pointless exercise 

    Dont assume that otherwise Warpath would be kind of pointless wouldn't it...

    Given we need 35 tokens to max just 1 of the 3 heros, warpath is never going to cut it alone.

    Before this came out.... still waiting to clarify.... look forward to it if that is the case....

    "Don't cry, Don't whine, it's a strategic game so either you GIT GUD or you Go Home"
  • xxCroftYxx
    xxCroftYxx
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Mar 2017 Posts: 1,111
    Perry299 said:

    @xxCroftYxx said:
    Perry299 said:

    @xxCroftYxx said:

    Perry299 said:

    Or is it a level up token ???
    

    Level tokens I had assumed otherwise this is a pretty pointless exercise 

    Dont assume that otherwise Warpath would be kind of pointless wouldn't it...

    Given we need 35 tokens to max just 1 of the 3 heros, warpath is never going to cut it alone.

    Before this came out.... still waiting to clarify.... look forward to it if that is the case....

    Have to say unlike faction tokens, the older heros really benefit from even 1 level.  I am looking forward also even though its going to be a massive grind again.
  • Perry299
    Perry299
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined May 2013 Posts: 4,168

    @xxCroftYxx said:
    Perry299 said:

    @xxCroftYxx said:

    Perry299 said:

    @xxCroftYxx said:
    
    Perry299 said:
    

    Or is it a level up token ???

    Level tokens I had assumed otherwise this is a pretty pointless exercise 
    
    
    
    Dont assume that otherwise Warpath would be kind of pointless wouldn't it...
    

    Given we need 35 tokens to max just 1 of the 3 heros, warpath is never going to cut it alone.

    Before this came out.... still waiting to clarify.... look forward to it if that is the case....

    Have to say unlike faction tokens, the older heros really benefit from even 1 level.  I am looking forward also even though its going to be a massive grind again.

    I agree... which brings me to my other comment, thinking and seeing adjustments already after the last maintenance.... either stick it to us directly or make adjustments indirectly..... gotta upgrade to get back to the same level of usefulness...

    "Don't cry, Don't whine, it's a strategic game so either you GIT GUD or you Go Home"
  • Axel L
    Axel L
    WC Mod
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 9,517
    Perry299 said:

    @xxCroftYxx said:
    Perry299 said:

    Or is it a level up token ???

    Level tokens I had assumed otherwise this is a pretty pointless exercise 

    Dont assume that otherwise Warpath would be kind of pointless wouldn't it...

    Given we need 35 tokens to max just 1 of the 3 heros, warpath is never going to cut it alone.
    I would guess that it will cost 45 tokens to upgrade a hero from level 1 to level 10. The information we have got revealed about the upgrade costs for the new token levels is that it will most likely follow the same token progression curve as every other token upgrade in the game.



    My only wish at this point is that the tokens won't be too hard to earn as 45 tokens is a lot. One of the thing which will decide the success of this feature will probably be the difficulty and availability of the heroic token bases.
    Video games don't cause violence, lag does.
«1
Sign In or Register to comment.