Official Decimation discussion thread

CM_Lee
CM_Lee
Skilled Warrior
Joined Jan 2018 Posts: 593
Post comments, questions, tips and tricks!
VC Community Manager
Community Rules: CLICK HERE
Submit a Support Ticket: CLICK HERE
  • SEAL Corps1
    SEAL Corps1
    VC Mod
    Joined May 2015 Posts: 1,807
    Since @CM_Lee forgot to unlock the thread, here's one to use until it's merged/opened. 
    Don't screw with me, I'm an Engineer. | Read this if you're jailed/banned. | Pet the neko, you know you want to.
  • SEAL Corps1
    SEAL Corps1
    VC Mod
    I'm glad that the Vanguards finally have their Bastion drops (though, it has M6 Cavalier fragments. Oversight?). Also glad that M6 AXIS credits are up for grabs as well. I can finally complete the M5 hulls I have. 
    Don't screw with me, I'm an Engineer. | Read this if you're jailed/banned. | Pet the neko, you know you want to.
  • MantisTobogganMD
    MantisTobogganMD
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Sep 2015 Posts: 182
    I don't really understand why there are no Xeno Division Elite Credits... I need those more than AXIS Elite Tokens.
  • SEAL Corps1
    SEAL Corps1
    VC Mod
    Are the L110 Vanguards supposed to drop M6 Cavalier fragments or its supposed to be Bastion? 
  • CM_Lee
    CM_Lee
    Skilled Warrior
    Are the L110 Vanguards supposed to drop M6 Cavalier fragments or its supposed to be Bastion? 
    Double checked the event list and this is correct, the fragment drop is for Cutters. Looks like the pattern around all 110's is the box drop is different from the fragments to spread it around. 
    VC Community Manager
  • CM_Lee
    CM_Lee
    Skilled Warrior
    edited 11 Jul 2018, 5:51PM
    I don't really understand why there are no Xeno Division Elite Credits... I need those more than AXIS Elite Tokens.
    I will bring this up again and see if they can be added into upcoming events. 
    VC Community Manager
  • LilBasterd
    LilBasterd
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Mar 2018 Posts: 1,131
    CM_Lee said:
    I will bring this up again and see if they can be added into up coming events. 
    can't they add altairian refit tokens?
    Sealcorps is my biggest fan, ty Sealcorps  for always reading what i write. :)
  • Sequestor
    Sequestor
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Aug 2013 Posts: 1,068
    Yes, xeno elite upgrades are needed too, especially for suppressor. Such things should never leave the rotation of catch up events like alien strike and smash&grab.
  • FreeMann2018
    FreeMann2018
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Mar 2018 Posts: 299
    When will we be able to Catch-Up "Elite mk upgrade" for the faction ALIEN and AXIS? because having more than 15,000 Elite Altairian pieces already begins to touch my moral ...

Event after event, the Altairian fleets loot elite pieces, but Alien and Axis event, I have not seen them again, please consider adding in upcoming events ... and not ... NO in CW or AW events, catch-up events for Alien and Axis faction techs, thanks
    image"Don´t bite the hand that feeds you" should be the motto of any legal company
  • shyva prime
    shyva prime
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Nov 2014 Posts: 589
    from the looks of it , this is gonna be a great event.

- finally we get the right crafting material from the right fleet 
    - very large choice of target
    - weapon credits
    - 12 days of axis refit token 
    - did i mention weapon credits ?
    - Elite token for Axis , in enough quantity to elite a full fleet of a designated ship for every axis ship

only issue i find is that i'm still waiting to be able to get more of those Altarian Plasma Resonant armor , or any other "damage type" resonant armor .

great stuff , surely gonna be an event i'll farm .
  • LilBasterd
    LilBasterd
    Incursion Leader
    doesn't it make sense for outposts to have 2 inquisitor boxes and not 2 paragon boxes?

will phase 3 be over in  under 7 minutes? or will we have time to hit multiple targets,  I can't remember a time when we did.

Can  anyone at kixeye explain why we still have phases?
    -Aside from player frustration they don't serve a purpose.

The weapon credits are  great,
      plasma/xeno armors would be welcomed too, or you know make it a  BP

Any chance at altairian refit  tokens, maybe 50/50? OR   make them  blank refit tokens for everyone?
  • Daniel Rose
    Daniel Rose
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Jul 2016 Posts: 656
    Solid looking event, targets have the appropriate box payouts, store has lots of important goodies, I'm actually really looking forward to this, good job guys. Pre-event I give this a solid 8/10 rating.
  • shyva prime
    shyva prime
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Nov 2014 Posts: 589

Can  anyone at kixeye explain why we still have phases?
    -Aside from player frustration they don't serve a purpose.
    I am not at Kixeye but I can tell you why we have phase.

Without phase there would be no real way to have that any different target with that many different loot for each of them running at the same time in any kind .
    And even if it was somehow possible to spawn all of those at the same time without making the frame rate and playability a true nightmare , it would be virtually impossible to have enough target for even a few people at the same time.

I don't like the phase system either , I'd prefer to have for example 3 sector ( player , Carmen nebula , another one ) and different fleet would spawn in different sector.
    But currently phase is what we have so... Rip
  • LilBasterd
    LilBasterd
    Incursion Leader

I don't like the phase system either , I'd prefer to have for example 3 sector ( player , Carmen nebula , another one ) and different fleet would spawn in different sector.
    But currently phase is what we have so... Rip
    There you go a simple  solution they choose to ignore
    2nd would be each lasts a specific set amount of time,  literally effortless to implement

i guess a better question would be why not make it better, with a simple change
    RIP
  • Gary P
    Gary P
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Oct 2016 Posts: 1,198

Glad to see axis refit tokens, maybe can now, at last, get a couple of my elite liberators fitted out, been gathering dust since altarian faction came around.

• RaniRahn
    RaniRahn
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Sep 2015 Posts: 1,692
    CM_Lee said:
    I will bring this up again and see if they can be added into upcoming events. 
    Elite tokens need permanent solution. I am clad that this event have option to get AXIS elite tokens but i think it would be better to add AXIS and XENO Elite tokens to relative Crafting events. Cruiser event have Punisher and Guardian elite credits available, Destroyer crafting event have XENO and AXIS destroyer Elite credits and so one. To not make that too easy i would say 1 of each would be enough. Then you would get 1 of each every month what exactly is missing right now. And after this change is made you would not need to worry about Elite credits on event shops ever again and all players have stable progress ability when ever they get in that point.
    52 45 38 67 54 6b 39 55 49 45 4a 56 57 53 42 44 54 30 6c 4f 55 79 45 3d
  • John the Savage
    John the Savage
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Nov 2016 Posts: 901
    A little underwhelmed by the prize list on this one.

Instant weapon credits, nifty.  Too bad it is for weapons that we don't need and are already drowning in fragments for.  If the Xeno Epsilon Echo Cannon prize were an instant credit that would be cool.  But its not.

AXIS elite tokens and refit credits are nice to see but they cant really be the main draw here.

Umm... that's kind of it.  Nothing new for Altairians.  Nothing for bases (Besides KIAL in the loot drops, attached to the lousy outposts... you have a typo there calling it PRAL still, by the way).  Still keeping the Inquisitor boxes too tightly linked to the outposts/fortresses which are super lame and only weirdos enjoy doing.  Ive got 4 of the ship and none are past MK2. 

Guess ill hit motherships to get some sovereign upgrades and spend the points on axis refit tokens, which I personally have no use for.  When Im not waiting on the stupid phases, that is.

Yawn.
  • Gary P
    Gary P
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Oct 2016 Posts: 1,198

Kix seem quite quick to rotate loot drops amongst the fleet targets but not rotate loot drops with outposts.

• Seardluin
    Seardluin
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Dec 2014 Posts: 262
    AGAIN with no level 100's for any fleet/base type except for one coop Fortress???
    Sarcasm is implied where you think it is implied.

• treecats
    treecats
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Dec 2013 Posts: 138
    @CM_Lee
    Where is Xeno Munitions BP? We are waiting for this to come back for a few month now.  Please add it to the event store.
  • SEAL Corps1
    SEAL Corps1
    VC Mod
    treecats said:
    @CM_Lee
    Where is Xeno Munitions BP? We are waiting for this to come back for a few month now.  Please add it to the event store.
    The Xeno Munitions RI was in the last S&G. 
  • imbiotech
    imbiotech
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Aug 2017 Posts: 140
    1. Looks like no Blitz Outpost in 'Target by Phase' description.
    2. KIAL is yet described as PRAL.
  • Azazell9444
    Azazell9444
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2018 Posts: 10

Can ı use this axis refit tokens for refiting my xeno ship with axis weapons?

• Struan Robertson
    Struan Robertson
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Feb 2018 Posts: 637

Can ı use this axis refit tokens for refiting my xeno ship with axis weapons?

When the tokens are Faction specific, they mean that they are Hull Faction specific, so the answer would be no.
  • Saladman
    Saladman
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Sep 2016 Posts: 408
    CM_Lee: "Can we give the players better loot drops?" 
    Eye Kicking Dept: ... Fine... we give them better loot dropps... but Nerf the Event Store! That will teach them!

Seriously?

Decimation: "latest tech" is its stated purpose... It should say.... a few pieces of some tech.
  • Sequestor
    Sequestor
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Aug 2013 Posts: 1,068
    Well, there are credits there... this can save you the precious workshop time and time to farm those fragments. Oh wait...
  • Noah Fougere
    Noah Fougere
    Potential Threat
    Joined Dec 2016 Posts: 31

Where's the rest of the event store? Isn't deci supposed to be top tier shtuff?

• LilBasterd
    LilBasterd
    Incursion Leader

@CM_Lee said:
    SEAL Corps1 said:

Double checked the event list and this is correct, the fragment drop is for Cutters. Looks like the pattern around all 110's is the box drop is different from the fragments to spread it around. 

If decimation is latest tech why aren't they altarian refit tokens? Or blank, could you please answer that? Also void /plasma armor? CW is coming...

• Noah Fougere
    Noah Fougere
    Potential Threat

Also way to go posting last month's (appropriately stocked) even store earlier today, letting me think I could buy the various resonant armor RIs I wanted

• Noah Fougere
    Noah Fougere
    Potential Threat

What are we supposed to do with the millions of points we get killing motherships for sovereign boxes? I'm not even that high level of a player and I literally have no use for them.