Official Decimation discussion thread

• LilBasterd
    LilBasterd
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Mar 2018 Posts: 1,406
    Again, late information or missing information that comes to light afterwards.

CM_Lee said:
    Why do the sovereign carrier MK5 boxes contain less patterns than the MK4 boxes? Shouldn't it be the other way around, considering the number of patterns needed and how few are in each box?

The amounts you can win from an Mk IV Box and an Mk V box are the same. You can win between 7 and 9 patterns per box, so I can see how if you get a higher roll in a VI box, then a lower roll in a V box this can be the perception. But there is nothing different from this Carrier Crafting box then any other older version of a Carrier Crafting box. 
    every other mk crafting box you get more as you get higher MK boxes,  why does this deviate, especially since you need 280 patterns for MK5, just to force more grinding, and the average of 8 is sad [ill be generous], cuz you will most likely get 7
    Sealcorps is my biggest fan, ty Sealcorps  for always reading what i write. :)
  • FreeMann2018
    FreeMann2018
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Mar 2018 Posts: 340
    @CM_Lee ;I'm still waiting for an official response, Paragon battleships now have more speed, reverse the changes made, tell the truth please.
    image"Don´t bite the hand that feeds you" should be the motto of any legal company
  • CM_Lee
    CM_Lee
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jan 2018 Posts: 593
    @CM_Lee ;I'm still waiting for an official response, Paragon battleships now have more speed, reverse the changes made, tell the truth please.
    There was an issue about roughly 3 featured events ago when the speed boost for the Paragon was overwritten but fixed during that event, but since then the speed boost has been in all other event including this Decimation and no other changes to the Paragon have been implemented. 

VC Community Manager
    Community Rules: CLICK HERE
    Submit a Support Ticket: CLICK HERE
  • LilBasterd
    LilBasterd
    Incursion Leader
    CM_Lee said:
    There was an issue about roughly 3 featured events ago when the speed boost for the Paragon was overwritten but fixed during that event, but since then the speed boost has been in all other event including this Decimation and no other changes to the Paragon have been implemented. 

I still dont understand how you guys can make changes on the fly? When you repeatedly say you cant, I.E the corvettes, amongst other things

Basically  you can alter anything at any time, this goes back to the state of the game addressed where it was posted by a DEV/CM its just you pick and choose, just be honest and admit it and vast majority of players will respect you for it.

things benefit players- not done
    things benefit kixeye - done quickly

its a very blatant obvious pattern of behavior, just stop with he lies about it.
  • FreeMann2018
    FreeMann2018
    Skilled Warrior
    CM_Lee said:

Please, do not confuse the players, this is not an "issue", this is something "intentional".

If this were an "issue", this would have been affecting the whole event, but it is not, this has been an "intentional change" made to the fleets in the first 12 hours of the event.

If this is a true "issue" of programming, present already by 3 featured events (as you just said), the event would have to be "extended" the time this error has been present, with the error corrected. This programming error requires a compensation to the players, Solve the error (undo the changes made to the fleets) and lengthen the time of the event.

To say that this "issue" has been present for 3 consecutive featured events, only mean two things, incompetence and malice.
    image"Don´t bite the hand that feeds you" should be the motto of any legal company
  • LilBasterd
    LilBasterd
    Incursion Leader
    also you need to  update your player testing team, or make one, based on all the  issues, they either are sub par , or non existent

and expand it do more players
  • treecats
    treecats
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Dec 2013 Posts: 138
    Those phases are ridiculous, with the stupid rule that if you don't finish your attack before the phase end, you get nothing.  some time phases are short and sometimes are little long. When you are attacking fortress it could last 8 to 9 minutes. when you are done, you find out the phase is over and you did not get any loot, but with many hours of repair.

This really pissing me off!! Just venting that we have 4 stupid phases now.  :disappointed:

• LilBasterd
    LilBasterd
    Incursion Leader
    treecats said:
    Those phases are ridiculous, with the stupid rule that if you don't finish your attack before the phase end, you get nothing.  some time phases are short and sometimes are little long. When you are attacking fortress it could last 8 to 9 minutes. when you are done, you find out the phase is over and you did not get any loot, but with many hours of repair.

This really pissing me off!! Just venting that we have 4 stupid phases now.  :disappointed:

oh so more  people who dont like phases  and a  nonsensical mechanic of getting no loot even though battle is started during phase. Does the loot from the  killl vanish some how ?

i  don't understand, save another pointless mechanic kixeye adds to aggravate players?

anyone with a valid response? nope none
  • Sequestor
    Sequestor
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Aug 2013 Posts: 1,150
    I still dont understand how you guys can make changes on the fly? When you repeatedly say you cant, I.E the corvettes, amongst other things
    It seems you don't really understand how things function. The only matter that had to be changed within corvettes was their hp, which obviously cannot be changed on the fly. Why - think yourself, this is quite easy. While other stats can be changed any time.
  • Jamie Helm
    Jamie Helm
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Mar 2016 Posts: 962

@Sequestor said:
    LilBasterd said:

It seems you don't really understand how things function. The only matter that had to be changed within corvettes was their hp, which obviously cannot be changed on the fly. Why - think yourself, this is quite easy. While other stats can be changed any time.

Off topic, but I get his point. I have been programming 20 years and I understand that if you have a variable attribute, you store that outside of your compiled application, for example in a database or config file. That way, changes are easy without the need for recompiling and down time.

Every other ship they have made appears to be stored in an external source, and when they design an event fleet, the attribute values of the ships can be defined and stored externally. That’s why they can create ‘new’ fleets on the fly, and why the search tool has this random feature of can’t find fleet X, even when you have one right in front of you. It’s been changed and has a new template ID assigned containing ships in a different configuration.

And if you think that’s wrong - ask why covies are easier in lower sector strike fleet than higher, they obviously have different hp/shields/armour etc. are you saying that you know 100% for sure that only hp is hard coded? Despite their freakish aversion to possible hacking and having no stats client side?

For whatever reason, Kix is saying they went off the rails and decided to hard code this corvette one, in exception to what appears to be their their normal practice....

• FreeMann2018
    FreeMann2018
    Skilled Warrior
    So ... any plan to fix / reverse speed the Paragon Battleships?
  • Aletheides
    Aletheides
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Dec 2015 Posts: 1,921

@Sequestor said:
    LilBasterd said:

Off topic, but I get his point. I have been programming 20 years and I understand that if you have a variable attribute, you store that outside of your compiled application, for example in a database or config file. That way, changes are easy without the need for recompiling and down time.

Every other ship they have made appears to be stored in an external source, and when they design an event fleet, the attribute values of the ships can be defined and stored externally. That’s why they can create ‘new’ fleets on the fly, and why the search tool has this random feature of can’t find fleet X, even when you have one right in front of you. It’s been changed and has a new template ID assigned containing ships in a different configuration.

And if you think that’s wrong - ask why covies are easier in lower sector strike fleet than higher, they obviously have different hp/shields/armour etc. are you saying that you know 100% for sure that only hp is hard coded? Despite their freakish aversion to possible hacking and having no stats client side?

For whatever reason, Kix is saying they went off the rails and decided to hard code this corvette one, in exception to what appears to be their their normal practice....

Im a programmer myself for about as long. And what you say is correct. However the Corvette isnt handled as a ship in their database, its a weapon. (A squadron module). And the way they have things set up they have always needed a downtime to change the stats of weapons. So while its not an optimum setup, its still following the history of vega updates so far.
  • LilBasterd
    LilBasterd
    Incursion Leader
    edited 14 Jul 2018, 4:43PM
    Sequestor said:
    we know for facts based on history, they have changed speed, shield type, shield amount, and    HP of other ships, member some ships when to meta ten suddenly had EXO? Or i forget which event  certain ships suddenly became  damage absorbing tanks?

I understand what a config file is as ie modded games myself  [diablo 2] So ya i do understand how some things function.

again  remember how they changed the spawn rate of corvettes DURING the event, as i stated they could of set the spawn rate so high that the corvettes didnt spawn, they choose not to and leave them frustrating players, thats the main thing.

Unless i saw how they coded it i still believe they could of changed it, look at all the changes they are still doing during events, and if they deviated and put corvettes somewhere whee they couldnt change on the fly [ which makes no sense] They still were able to adjust the spawn rate...

lets not forget the statement they made about how they wouldnt be doing that any more
    -but its lie after lie after lie

Im a programmer myself for about as long. And what you say is correct. However the Corvette isnt handled as a ship in their database, its a weapon. (A squadron module). And the way they have things set up they have always needed a downtime to change the stats of weapons. So while its not an optimum setup, its still following the history of vega updates so far.
    interesting how do you know this? Weapon stats of a module i.e  turret? As we all know they changed the weapon states of paragons in the regiments.. on the fly

• Daniel Rose
    Daniel Rose
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Jul 2016 Posts: 821

@Sequestor said:
    LilBasterd said:

Why would they be squadrons? Because they are something spawned by another ship? The Ancient Reapers spawned Reapers, are those squadrons too? And even if it was a squadron and handled as a weapon that need a downtime to have its stats changed, how did they alter the spawn time of them? Is that not changing their stats? Look, I don't know why they didn't change the health of the Corvettes and waited for a downtime, but I find it very unlikely that this one specific aspect of this ship couldn't be changed when all the other stats could be changed and historically this stat could be changed on other ships.
    Please, if you are going to reply to my posts, do not make the mistake of attacking me personally instead of my arguments. By the same token, do
    not take anything I reply as an attack on you personally. I bear no ill will towards anyone.

• LilBasterd
    LilBasterd
    Incursion Leader
    Why would they be squadrons? Because they are something spawned by another ship? The Ancient Reapers spawned Reapers, are those squadrons too? And even if it was a squadron and handled as a weapon that need a downtime to have its stats changed, how did they alter the spawn time of them? Is that not changing their stats? Look, I don't know why they didn't change the health of the Corvettes and waited for a downtime, but I find it very unlikely that this one specific aspect of this ship couldn't be changed when all the other stats could be changed and historically this stat could be changed on other ships.
    yup this

• Aletheides
    Aletheides
    edited 14 Jul 2018, 7:07PM
    You guys are really trying your best to fish for a conspiracy wherever you can i see. Now if we turn away from the off topic conspiracies and occasional toxicity that graces these threads and get back on topic.

I find the lack of mk4+ inquisitor boxes outside of outposts/fortresses a bit annoying. The time, and repair, required to farm those mk4/mk5 boxes to get usable inquisitors makes me give up and go back to motherships no matter that i need no more of those. A stain on an otherwise good event in my opinion.
  • FreeMann2018
    FreeMann2018
    Skilled Warrior
    You guys are really trying your best to fish for a conspiracy wherever you can i see. Now if we turn away from the off topic conspiracies and occasional toxicity that graces these threads and get back on topic.
    Well, actually is not a "conspiracy", is more like a "fact" that kixeye buff flets, and they do not want to tell the truth, camouflaging this fact as an "issue" that escapes their control .. they can change / modify any aspect related to the fleets and event bases, but they refuse to admit these changes.

Also he can "solve this issue fast", just reverse the Paragon Battleship speed as it was when the event started, but they do not want to do it.
  • Aletheides
    Aletheides
    @FreeMann2018 exactly what issue is it that who can solve fast by reverting the paragon to a previous unintended state?
  • FreeMann2018
    FreeMann2018
    Skilled Warrior
    Ok, let me explain:

- In the first 12 hours of the event (maybe more, maybe less, I have not been online all the time), in the Altairian Regiment fleets, the Paragon Battleships, all had the same speed (I have tested all levels, in all the phases).
    - But to my surprise, after that time, the Altairian Regiment fleets levels 60,70 and 80, the second wave of Paragon Battleships, have the same speed (if not more), than the Bastion cruisers, and in the Altairian Regiment fleets lvl 90 and 110, all Paragon Battleships have more speed than bastion cruisers.
    - Also, all Paragon Battleships focus first on the carrier, it does not matter if another ship (cruiser bastion) is in range, they all focus on the carrier.
    - I've tried different fleet configurations and different strategies, no matter what I do to call attention to the battleship, they all go against the carrier first.
    - Also (maybe I'm wrong in this), the firing range of the battleship does not match its graphical range, which fire even having no ship in range.

This is what I have noticed, it is my personal opinion, maybe I am wrong in one or two points, but in what I can be sure is, the speed of the battleships has been increased "on purpose".
  • Aletheides
    Aletheides
    @FreeMann2018 Well that wasnt really what we were discussing earlier so not sure how the paragon issue you have got involved and what it will solve in the big picture.

I wont claim myself that you are wrong about the targeting. This as i never use carriers for the regiments. I do them with 2 Cavaliers with exp resistances and rest bastions with exp resistances. Works like a charm. Cant retry them today though as id have to refit shields and my factory is busy building my second sovereign.
  • Daniel Rose
    Daniel Rose
    Strike-force Captain

I find the lack of mk4+ inquisitor boxes outside of outposts/fortresses a bit annoying. The time, and repair, required to farm those mk4/mk5 boxes to get usable inquisitors makes me give up and go back to motherships no matter that i need no more of those. A stain on an otherwise good event in my opinion.
    "Annnnd dismiss everything everyone said that I can't refute by saying they're fishing for conspiracies and being toxic, and then change the subject." 10/10 worked like a charm.

Anywho, Inquisitor boxes are in Outposts because that is what they are made for. Why are you complaining about this? We have been asking them to put the boxes for the ships in the ships' appropriate targets for months, and now that we finally have it, you aren't happy because these targets are too hard for you? Bruh. Inquisitors aren't useless without mark upgrades, you're just not fitting them right.
    @FreeMann2018 Well that wasnt really what we were discussing earlier so not sure how the paragon issue you have got involved and what it will solve in the big picture.

I wont claim myself that you are wrong about the targeting. This as i never use carriers for the regiments. I do them with 2 Cavaliers with exp resistances and rest bastions with exp resistances. Works like a charm. Cant retry them today though as id have to refit shields and my factory is busy building my second sovereign.
    Weird that you say you do them with 2 Cavaliers, because I also tried them with 2 Mk6 Cavaliers fitted with loads of explosive resistors, and they barely survived the first run on the level 110. Of course, then I did a level 110 with a Sovereign and Bastion and got 10 minutes repair soooo.....
    Please, if you are going to reply to my posts, do not make the mistake of attacking me personally instead of my arguments. By the same token, do
    not take anything I reply as an attack on you personally. I bear no ill will towards anyone.

• Aletheides
    Aletheides
    edited 15 Jul 2018, 8:36AM
    "Annnnd dismiss everything everyone said that I can't refute by saying they're fishing for conspiracies and being toxic, and then change the subject." 10/10 worked like a charm.

Anywho, Inquisitor boxes are in Outposts because that is what they are made for. Why are you complaining about this? We have been asking them to put the boxes for the ships in the ships' appropriate targets for months, and now that we finally have it, you aren't happy because these targets are too hard for you? Bruh. Inquisitors aren't useless without mark upgrades, you're just not fitting them right.
    @Daniel Rose I generally chose to only comment on what's constructive and ignore baseless speculation. Also i gave feedback about the inquisitors in this event, you know one of the true purposes of this thread? The one and only post i will make about it as that's how feedback works. Now if someone keeps spamming the same thing in thread after thread expecting to get their way by simply derailing threads and making the appearance of their grievance being more important than other "issues" by lifting it in every unrelated thread where a CM posts, then yes, thats a description of complaining. A good example of this is the very "crafting drops for bastions not being on vanguards" complaint that you seem to refer to.

Also stop making yourself into a spokesperson for some imaginary larger mass of "we". You only speak for yourself and perhaps a vocal minority of "Vega Truthers" who believe kixeye deliberately lie to us, judging by the general content of many of your posts and the kind of posts you add your like flag to. A few vocal people on these forums have complained constantly for months about crafting boxes for especially bastions being on other fleets than vanguards (which these boxes have been dropping from for reasons that have to do with both the business model Kixeye have for this game and to add incentives to build other ships than cruisers. The incentive failed though due to how overpowered the bastion was from the beginning primarily due to its overdrive). However inquisitors have always had their boxes from outposts/fortresses in contrary to this and in contrary to how destroyer boxes were handled during Xeno and Axis season. So no change was made to inquisitors based on said complaints by said minority, it was implemented this way from the beginning. So your entire premise for that weak attempt of a personal attack of yours at the end of that first citation is false. Instead i sense a tinge of bitterness in your posts lately.

Weird that you say you do them with 2 Cavaliers, because I also tried them with 2 Mk6 Cavaliers fitted with loads of explosive resistors, and they barely survived the first run on the level 110. Of course, then I did a level 110 with a Sovereign and Bastion and got 10 minutes repair soooo.....

Not wierd at all. As mentioned above i havent tried the ones during this event. I did last decimations though and in previous events with this kind of fleet without issues. I do not use xeno beams on the Cavalilers as that would allow for less armor/shields/resists. If people get 10 min repair with a sovereign and bastions no matter the claims made above by @FreeMann2018 of implied issues with targeting and speed, then i dont know why people claim there is an issue with the regiments this event.
  • Daniel Rose
    Daniel Rose
    Strike-force Captain

@Daniel Rose I generally chose to only comment on what's constructive and ignore baseless speculation. Also i gave feedback about the inquisitors in this event, you know one of the true purposes of this thread? The one and only post i will make about it as that's how feedback works. Now if someone keeps spamming the same thing in thread after thread expecting to get their way by simply derailing threads and making the appearance of their grievance being more important than other "issues" by lifting it in every unrelated thread where a CM posts, then yes, thats a description of complaining. A good example of this is the very "crafting drops for bastions not being on vanguards" complaint that you seem to refer to.

Also stop making yourself into a spokesperson for some imaginary larger mass of "we". You only speak for yourself and perhaps a vocal minority of "Vega Truthers" who believe kixeye deliberately lie to us, judging by the general content of many of your posts and the kind of posts you add your like flag to. A few vocal people on these forums have complained constantly for months about crafting boxes for especially bastions being on other fleets than vanguards (which these boxes have been dropping from for reasons that have to do with both the business model Kixeye have for this game and to add incentives to build other ships than cruisers. The incentive failed though due to how overpowered the bastion was from the beginning primarily due to its overdrive). However inquisitors have always had their boxes from outposts/fortresses in contrary to this and in contrary to how destroyer boxes were handled during Xeno and Axis season. So no change was made to inquisitors based on said complaints by said minority, it was implemented this way from the beginning. So your entire premise for that weak attempt of a personal attack of yours at the end of that first citation is false. Instead i sense a tinge of bitterness in your posts lately.

Not wierd at all. As mentioned above i havent tried the ones during this event. I did last decimations though and in previous events with this kind of fleet without issues. I do not use xeno beams on the Cavalilers as that would allow for less armor/shields/resists. If people get 10 min repair with a sovereign and bastions no matter the claims made above by @FreeMann2018 of implied issues with targeting and speed, then i dont know why people claim there is an issue with the regiments this event.
    The issue is that you turn around and start insulting and dismissing people instead of just stopping. If you truly want only to make posts "about the topic of this thread" then don't start bashing the posts of others as a foreword. Again and again you twist the valid complaints you dislike by labeling them with intentionally negative connoted adjectives to dismiss what people are saying. You cannot do this and honestly expect people to understand what you are trying to say, because all you are doing is shutting discourse down instead of contributing to it.

How is the changes made to fleets in this event not related to this thread? Is not the entire point of this specific thread to talk about things in this event? If those things are directly linked to other topics, it is not off topic to discuss those too! How is this complicated? Just because you want an easy out doesn't mean you can magically create one.

I've gone of this multiple times and you don't seem to get it; I am not making myself into a "spokesperson for some imaginary larger mass of "we"." What does that even mean? You understand that "we" just means a collecting of people, not everyone who has ever existed in every conceivable mindset, right? When I said "we" I was referring to the other players on the forums who post and reply regularly, just like you and me, who a fair few of have commented many times on the improper loot box distribution. Why are you harping on and on about a point that has been thoroughly explained to you?

What on earth is a "Vega Truther"? Seriously, I have never heard that term before, and honestly it sounds like something you would here in a conspiracy theory (kinda ironic). Again you are using language aimed more at dismissing than countering arguments which is horribly misguided and completely ruins the whole point of constructive communication and argument.

Why are you assuming that the Bastion boxes being in different fleets has to do with Kixeye's business model? Weren't you telling me not that long ago that neither you or I knows Kixeye's business model and we shouldn't make assumptions about it? Consistency man, consistency.

I'm aware the Inquisitor boxes were never changed, but my point is that you were trying to change them when the most logical place for them to be is in the targets most suited for them. This same line of logic is what fueled so many complaints about crafting box mix-match in fleets in past events, hence why I brought it up.

Probably the most important line of this post, so please read carefully: I made no personal attack against you, and have no intent to ever do so. Just because I attack your arguments does not mean I am attacking you. Please, for the love of god, understand this. I do not want to attack you. I have nothing against you. I attack your arguments where I find flaws in them, and I wish you would do the same with my arguments instead of just dismissing them. That is the only way either of us will be able to increase the quality of our arguments and views. That is the whole point of constructive arguing. It is not to fight because you are mad at someone or disagree with them, but to improve upon existing arguments.

Finally I made a comment about your final comment because it was misleading. Saying you do these fleets with 2 Cavaliers and have no problems when in reality you have done these fleets in past events when we are telling you they have changed only serves to mislead and misinform.

• BigBoyChris
    BigBoyChris
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jun 2018 Posts: 117

@karthik Gopalan said:
    LilBasterd said:

@CM_Lee said:

SEAL Corps1 said:

Are the L110 Vanguards supposed to drop M6 Cavalier fragments or its supposed to be Bastion? 

Double checked the event list and this is correct, the fragment drop is for Cutters. Looks like the pattern around all 110's is the box drop is different from the fragments to spread it around. 

If decimation is latest tech why aren't they altarian refit tokens? Or blank, could you please answer that? Also void /plasma armor? CW is coming...

Oh my goodness! You just aren't going to quit on the refit tokens are you ? despite the number of times I myself have explained to you as to why. Either go farm if you are a free player or buy coins. I mean just stop flooding every thread with some random stuff. It's getting cluttered and unreadable. 

Oh my goodness! You are such a crybaby. This is the decimation discussion thread people can say WHATEVER THEY WANT in here if it's about the decimation. If you're too offended by that and can't stop crying about it, leave.

• Zero Calling Elite
    Zero Calling Elite
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Jul 2013 Posts: 1,240
    Altairian Brigades are relatively easier this event...
    Zᴇʀᴏ Cᴀʟʟɪɴɢ ɪs ɴᴏ ᴍᴏʀᴇ. Sᴇᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ɪɴ VEGA Cᴏɴғʟɪᴄᴛ!

• Playmaker1
    Playmaker1
    VC Mod
    Joined May 2015 Posts: 1,929
    Willyster said:
    Altairian Brigades are relatively easier this event...
    Yeah, they used the Voidborne layout. I did a L110 yesterday to get the last few M6 Bastion fragments and that's all I need from that target. 
    Don't screw with me, I'm an Engineer. | Read this if you're jailed/banned. | Ore no Na wa Pureimēkā...
  • Sequestor
    Sequestor
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Aug 2013 Posts: 1,150
    How we actually dealt with regiments when they were actual enemies. Instant repair.

• Aletheides
    Aletheides
    edited 15 Jul 2018, 9:11PM
    @Daniel Rose I wont bother commenting on your latest post in detail as its full of Monte Carlo Fallacies, Black and white Fallacies, validity versus truth Fallacies and ad hominem Fallacies. Ergo not constructive nor factual.  Ill just add that you yet again make yourself into a spokesperson by claiming you speak for the "we", something you are not, even when you try to claim that you dont. If you find you want to discuss these issues you have further then feel free to PM me. Im sure people are as tired of the back and forth in this thread as i am. If you no longer want to discuss them when you dont have an audience, then lets just agree to disagree and leave it at that.
  • FreeMann2018
    FreeMann2018
    Skilled Warrior
    edited 15 Jul 2018, 10:58PM
    Ok, another event is over, my question is now directed to CM_Lee

- In the next event, the players will see solved any "issue", any "bad programming", any "last minute adjustment", any "bad configuration" that directly affect the speed of the ships, of any level, of any type?

kixeye has time to solve this "issue / problem", since as supposedly we understand, this kind of "bad programing" was present now for 4 events.

You know what the issue is now, you know what players think about this, you have the tools for fix this ... i hope you have the needed motivation to solve this.

In the hands of kixeye remains, that this does not happen again ... but if this happens again, I will understand, that kixeye does not have enough motivation to fix these faults, that he cares very little ... or as always, this was intentional, and the image of kixeye will be more damaged.

Make your choice.
  • LilBasterd
    LilBasterd
    Incursion Leader

Make your choice.
    lol mate they made their choice many moons ago to disregard player input