BP HQ App

davec415
davec415
Incursion Leader
Joined Aug 2011 Posts: 1,405
I like the new addition too the bp hq.  I just found out (which must of been part of this week update) that u can repair ships 1 at a time. I know u couldn't last week. Did a good job on the BP  HQ App on letting us repair 1 ship at a time. Good Job Kix.
wax
  • davec415
    davec415
    Incursion Leader
    also like the red around the fleet too show it's in battle
    wax
  • visaga
    visaga
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 128
    Really nice updates. A lot more information on fleet composition, type, ship builds, ongoing refits...
    Also sharper fonts and overall cleaner look...Kudos Kix !!!
  • mtlguy
    mtlguy
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jan 2013 Posts: 18
    Would it be possible for this APP to tell us when our base is being hit? Way back when I used to get a notification from kix, but this has not worked in a few years. Would be a nice addition to this app if it would push a notification to our phones
  • TRUCULENT2
    TRUCULENT2
    Master Tactician
    Joined Mar 2014 Posts: 2,087
    mtlguy said:
    Would it be possible for this APP to tell us when our base is being hit? Way back when I used to get a notification from kix, but this has not worked in a few years. Would be a nice addition to this app if it would push a notification to our phones
    I love how the app tells me a fleet has finished repairing and I can either log on or use the app to start another fleet repairing - being able to be alerted by the app that my base is under attack would be huge. 

While it is no alert, from the app you can check your battle log and your base status - and you can deduce from that information as to whether you have been recently attacked, but that requires checking regularly.... but an alert from the app would be ideal
    2 Months ago it was just a finger, then it was two. Last month it was the fist, and last week to the elbow....
  • davec415
    davec415
    Incursion Leader

That would be a nice addition too go hq

wax
  • Ray_P
    Ray_P
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Aug 2012 Posts: 2,526
    What is the new version?   My phone shows 4.09 and everything looks the same?

Ray_P   

Winner of Hellhound, Grimshine, Nighthawk,  V2 C/H, JuggX, Mastedon, Interceptor, Atlas, Viper, Enforcer, Nash, Reaper, Spectre, Hellstrike, Vindicator, Triton, Stingray, Interdictor, Hurricane, MCX, Goliath, Barracuda, Strike Cruiser, Mercury, Mauler, Super Fortress, Battleship, Battle Cruiser,  HHA,  HHB 

Remember at the end of the day it's a game,  it's not your life. 

Sectors 138,  316,  248,  177,   315
  • richhawk
    richhawk
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jan 2015 Posts: 86
    a better chANGE wpuld be if you could start repairing your base??
  • Sparky6771
    Sparky6771
    Greenhorn
    Joined Feb 2016 Posts: 8
    Maybe they should get this to work on all their platforms before doing BS updates.  Not everyone lives on Facebook.
  • Flint Hodges
    Flint Hodges
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined May 2018 Posts: 178

I kinda agree with sparky, Having the app supported all platforms would make people happier. But there is always Puffin Browser...

• kennethtancy
    kennethtancy
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Apr 2013 Posts: 186
    new version is 4.11 and its has many more features like individual ship repairs and re organizing fleet content and base repair status etc.
  • Carlo DeNauw
    Carlo DeNauw
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Aug 2012 Posts: 4,035
    Yea, a way to migrate a kix account to the app would be really good.
    "I'll admit- I avoid the forums, it's where motivation goes to die."
    -Unknown Game Developer... or is it?
  • LSD68
    LSD68
    Potential Threat
    Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 94
    Yea, a way to migrate a kix account to the app would be really good.
    yeah, launching an app and not supporting your own frontend users kinda sucks.
  • Mila Conor
    Mila Conor
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined May 2015 Posts: 144
    Ok i am all for the mobile application BUT there is something very wrong with the notifications: THEY DONT NOTIFY !! they dont make a sound - its a silent notification ... so you need to look at the phone in order to see if you have a notification - well if you need to check then thats not a notification now is it ?
    the notifications need to have a sound ! and ofcourse an option to change that sound or disable it like any other application notification out there ...

the second very obvious problem is a lack of notification on base attack which is obviously the notification we all need the most ...

this application is very cool - dont get me wrong - but these 2 points are ridiculous ...

come on kix 2 simple changes and your application turns from a cool one to a perfect one ...
  • enterprise1701
    enterprise1701
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined May 2012 Posts: 111
    Ok....
    1 How do you know if you have the updated version....does it update itself auto....or do i need to delete and re-install.
    2 All offers are made in Dollars any chance they could show in £££ for us Brits.

Cheers :)
    Currently Lvl 84 , Darts Member currently in 198.
  • Mila Conor
    Mila Conor
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined May 2015 Posts: 144
    Ok....
    1 How do you know if you have the updated version....does it update itself auto....or do i need to delete and re-install.
    2 All offers are made in Dollars any chance they could show in £££ for us Brits.

Cheers :)
    i myself had to update the application manually. i didnt remove and reinstalled i updated. i opened the play store. searched for the application and there was an update option ...
    hope that helps ... dont know about the other brits thing :)
  • enterprise1701
    enterprise1701
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined May 2012 Posts: 111
    Thanks Mila....

But i just tested it out by repairing some ships....and it allowed me the option of repairing them individually.....so it's auto updated itself :)
    Currently Lvl 84 , Darts Member currently in 198.
  • BANZAI_Bill
    BANZAI_Bill
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Nov 2014 Posts: 594
    Great... so i'm guessing soon kix will have this game as a phone only app so they can kill the game off and blame it on us.
  • davec415
    davec415
    Incursion Leader
    Auto'd a 65 with bp hq on my tablet got 40 minutes. did a 61-63 and got 2 hrs 42 minutes in damage
    wax
  • SnickerBP
    SnickerBP
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 1,044
    I think the whole base notification would be cool but they did say that woudl be in future versions.. FYI if u click on base tab and see your base is under protection I BELIEVE it also essentially hits the repair button... but I could be wrong just always seemed to work when I did it.
  • Ronald Schmelzle
    Ronald Schmelzle
    Greenhorn
    Joined Dec 2012 Posts: 6
    bp hq app for me sends out messages late like ship build is done. i spent 23 coins to finish it 11hrs sooner.