Thank you for changing resources

david.morrison.585
david.morrison.585
Minor Nuisance
Joined Mar 2014 Posts: 129
WOW WTF I used to be able to get base parts with a 1 minute repair on a level 30 and now with the new stuff a level 32 I can only kill about 30% and with the same fleet is killed with a 14hr repair . It is now so hard to get resources. I do not have all the new hulls. I finally thought I was finally doing good well thanks kix looks like I am not now
  • Carlo DeNauw
    Carlo DeNauw
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Aug 2012 Posts: 3,692
    Ironclad fleets are doing well in the lower ones. What did you use? Or did you just want to rant rather than get help?
    "I'll admit- I avoid the forums, it's where motivation goes to die."
    -Unknown Game Developer... or is it?
  • david.morrison.585
    david.morrison.585
    Minor Nuisance
    Ironclad fleets are doing well in the lower ones. What did you use? Or did you just want to rant rather than get help?
    I used zelos and was able to hit several of them before I needed to repair. I do not rant cause there is tooo many people that are cry babies now in the world lol
  • DarkMercenary
    DarkMercenary
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Jun 2017 Posts: 1,590
    I used zelos and was able to hit several of them before I needed to repair. I do not rant cause there is tooo many people that are cry babies now in the world lol
    Zelos weren't even the ideal fleet for SDGs. They even more wouldn't be the ideal fleet for legion targets so no surprise they take a lot of damage lol
    DarkMercenary (WOTWU)

Death before dishonor. 

Hulls earned: King's Writ, Gluttony, Phantom Hellwraith, Fedox's Fury, Fury, Vassago's Pride, Liberator, Inquisitor, Harlock Alpha Behemoth, Phantom Tiger Shark, Rage, Pride, Malice, Vendetta, Corvette.

Sectors Visited: 84, 285, 407.
  • filmbryan1
    filmbryan1
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 5,148

@david.morrison.585 said:
    Carlo DeNauw said:

Now now David. Don’t sell yourself short. You rank right up there with many of the crybabies. :)

You will only receive my scorn from this point forward
  • david.morrison.585
    david.morrison.585
    Minor Nuisance
    Zelos weren't even the ideal fleet for SDGs. They even more wouldn't be the ideal fleet for legion targets so no surprise they take a lot of damage lol
    Even with the charged armor they are no good?
  • david.morrison.585
    david.morrison.585
    Minor Nuisance

@david.morrison.585 said:
    Carlo DeNauw said:

Now now David. Don’t sell yourself short. You rank right up there with many of the crybabies. :)

:smiley: I hardly even chat in forums I mainly read stuff to find out what is going on 
  • msantosjr
    msantosjr
    Potential Threat
    Joined Sep 2014 Posts: 89
    WOW WTF I used to be able to get base parts with a 1 minute repair on a level 30 and now with the new stuff a level 32 I can only kill about 30% and with the same fleet is killed with a 14hr repair . It is now so hard to get resources. I do not have all the new hulls. I finally thought I was finally doing good well thanks kix looks like I am not now
    Somehow, sometimes, we need to adjust our ship build to cope up for changes.
    If you are ON to low level targets i.e. 30s, 40s for RES., some minor refits will be fine. AND you don't really need all the new hulls, since new hulls are usually designed for high-level targets.

Example: There are some kind players, who shares their test fleet for old stuffs. recently in the forum an old IronClads was shown autoing L67 (worth 60k baseparts) Legion Colonies.
  • Carlo DeNauw
    Carlo DeNauw
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Aug 2012 Posts: 3,692
    I just asked the las t to see if you were just venting. There is a post from the other day with a vid of ICs foing the 67s? for instant map repair if that helps.

"I'll admit- I avoid the forums, it's where motivation goes to die."
    -Unknown Game Developer... or is it?
  • david.morrison.585
    david.morrison.585
    Minor Nuisance
    I just asked the las t to see if you were just venting. There is a post from the other day with a vid of ICs foing the 67s? for instant map repair if that helps.

I have never posted anything with a video. Sorry I do not know what you are talking about. But thank you for being a detective or a critic :) 
  • Joe_B222
    Joe_B222
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Feb 2016 Posts: 1,072
    You are a level 102..  WHAT boats are you using, that you are forced to be hitting the level 32 stuff..

Unless you just came back, there is ZERO reason for you to be doing this.  Buckys + gear were given to everyone for free via co-op..

• david.morrison.585
    david.morrison.585
    Minor Nuisance
    Joe_B222 said:
    You are a level 102..  WHAT boats are you using, that you are forced to be hitting the level 32 stuff..

Unless you just came back, there is ZERO reason for you to be doing this.  Buckys + gear were given to everyone for free via co-op..

Yep I am a 102 that has no fangs and none of the newer hulls. I just finish building my first fleet of the phoenix hull. I have played non stop over 7 yrs I do not coin and I have been in 5 different groups and just about everyone has quit in the groups. I grind what I can to try to keep up. The hulls that I have to use is phoenix,iron clads, zelos, tides, apollo, revenge, 3 punisher fleets and a pride fleet that I can not use on anything. It sucks but I keep going :)
  • THE WALLY
    THE WALLY
    Greenhorn
    Joined Nov 2017 Posts: 7
    i dont even bother with titanium and base parts and uranium my base stays as it is as its too **** hard or takes too long to get no time for that does anyone even hit the the new sub sector targets ?   not seen anyone yet that was a waste of time bring back the old dracs and make the the targets easier 
    It wasnt me ?
  • DarkMercenary
    DarkMercenary
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Jun 2017 Posts: 1,590
    I'm not sure if you can put charged armor on a Zelos since the radioactive/ballistic charged armors were designed for siege fleets. Zelos is Generalist
    DarkMercenary (WOTWU)

Death before dishonor. 

Hulls earned: King's Writ, Gluttony, Phantom Hellwraith, Fedox's Fury, Fury, Vassago's Pride, Liberator, Inquisitor, Harlock Alpha Behemoth, Phantom Tiger Shark, Rage, Pride, Malice, Vendetta, Corvette.

Sectors Visited: 84, 285, 407.
  • david.morrison.585
    david.morrison.585
    Minor Nuisance
    I'm not sure if you can put charged armor on a Zelos since the radioactive/ballistic charged armors were designed for siege fleets. Zelos is Generalist
    I do have chg armor on them. They was doing really good until kix started doing some changes in the game. They do hold up pretty good. I forgot I have ice breakers also with chg armor and really good rockets so I can grind the 89 on FM with a lot of seat time I can finish FM in a couple of days. Still have a lot of stuff to get in t5 in FM but I get some a bit at a time. I am disabled so I have some free time lol