Raid Prizes

Jay-boy
Jay-boy
Potential Threat
Joined Feb 2016 Posts: 51
You did great job there Kixeye at making prizes list could you please add these 3 Old things in Raid ?Explosive overlay special is not being awarded in game from a long(could be possible that i missed it but i need it really bad )so could you please add following things in Open store in Raid?
1.Zynth Reinforcement D5-M
2.Zynth Reinforcement D5-X
3.Explosive Overlay Special.
And if possible could you please bring Zynth Reinforcement D5-C From locked store to Open store?
Thanks
  • TRUCULENT2
    TRUCULENT2
    Master Tactician
    Joined Mar 2014 Posts: 2,087
    These aren't bad suggestions, usually I loathe the thread that points out all the things kix "forgot" to add. While I do have all those items, I can't blame you for asking for them.

Good luck though, the first two items have only been available on a very limited basis. 
    2 Months ago it was just a finger, then it was two. Last month it was the fist, and last week to the elbow....
  • Jay-boy
    Jay-boy
    Potential Threat
    Yeah thanks.However i dont bet(maybe i missed the special somewhere) it but honestly since i started playing 18 months ago i never saw Explosive Overlay in game and now without that special L84-X Mortar Sloth kill Outpost really really fast like a joke so many latest player(who started playing in last 12 months) need it badly 
  • Ni-Gel
    Ni-Gel
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined May 2015 Posts: 415
    I really need these things you suggested, also I need explosive scope. It's been hiding from me forever.
    It's not what you say, it's how you say it.
  • zantil
    zantil
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Aug 2016 Posts: 354
    So, no option to claim both the manticore flag and the dragon flag?
  • SnickerBP
    SnickerBP
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 1,044
    zantil said:
    So, no option to claim both the manticore flag and the dragon flag?
    Interesting issue.. maybe they figure if u dont have flag for manticores.. you are far enough behind it wouldnt matter... but yeah would be nice if it was also in locked store for same amount.. although not sure if we are restricted to ne side or the other any more.. just u need to fill one side to unlock the locked store?
  • Ramshagger
    Ramshagger
    Greenhorn
    Joined Dec 2014 Posts: 15
    was wondering about why no bonus for the 100 and 102 set?
  • Laredo
    Laredo
    Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 17,746
    Just as in past raids, the prior months targets don't get the bonuses.
  • Daniel Chapiesky
    Daniel Chapiesky
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jul 2012 Posts: 69
    proto-centurian tokens would have been nice since the hull was just introduced.... smh
  • nrubnus
    nrubnus
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined May 2011 Posts: 668
    I'm still working on my Hydra fleet so Hydra tokens would be nice too.
    HULLS WON:
    90% + of all hulls/limited offered ever :)

Some places visited: 34, 35, 113, 175, 222, 224, 228, 293, 328, 340, 344, 359, 362, 391, 444, 446, 467, 475, and 493
     "We will never know world peace, until three people can simultaneously look each other straight in the eye" - MJK
  • Jay-boy
    Jay-boy
    Potential Threat
    Laredo said:
    Laredo can you please add those three things in raid list ?
  • Carlos_DaPoof
    Carlos_DaPoof
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Mar 2018 Posts: 1,201
    Jay-boy said:
    Laredo said:
    Moderators don't do this, they are players just like us....
    and Kixeye doesn't take requests....
    " I see no solid discussion or argument. Just whining and name calling. You pose no reason or logic to back up your position and can't articulate a reason why "
  • Ni-Gel
    Ni-Gel
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined May 2015 Posts: 415
    Jay-boy said:
    Laredo said:
    There was a time they used to listen to players and put in stuff we requested. I have no idea why that has changed. Not like it will change the "balance" of the game anymore than it is right?
    It's not what you say, it's how you say it.
  • Carlos_DaPoof
    Carlos_DaPoof
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Mar 2018 Posts: 1,201
    Ni-Gel said:
    Jay-boy said:
    Laredo said:
    There was a time they used to listen to players and put in stuff we requested. I have no idea why that has changed. Not like it will change the "balance" of the game anymore than it is right?
    Oh really?

How long ago was that?  
    " I see no solid discussion or argument. Just whining and name calling. You pose no reason or logic to back up your position and can't articulate a reason why "
  • DogStar123
    DogStar123
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 1,593
    Generic ship build tokens would be nice. particularly the one hour ones. Sometimes that is all I can win on these impossible raids.  And while you are at it, increase the currently non-existent redemption limit to match the allowable limit of 12.
  • TheDragon
    TheDragon
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Apr 2012 Posts: 1,164
    youll have to wait till next month

• Laredo
    Laredo
    Generic ship build tokens would be nice. particularly the one hour ones. Sometimes that is all I can win on these impossible raids.  And while you are at it, increase the currently non-existent redemption limit to match the allowable limit of 12.
    Generic tokens being gone is in part due to getting the Conq shipyard.
  • H4ilSt0rm
    H4ilSt0rm
    Greenhorn
    Joined Sep 2017 Posts: 4
    edited 12 Jul 2018, 12:39AM
    Hi all,

Can we please get the Advanced Concussive Payload II added to the prize list? I felt cheated on the last Proto-TS TLC due to it being missing. Now its the chance for Kix to correct the "mistake" in adding the wrong prize in the last TLC :)

Cheers and good event to all.
  • michael_ v
    michael_ v
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Oct 2014 Posts: 358
    edited 12 Jul 2018, 12:38AM
    Laredo said:
    lol what about all the players that dont have a conq yard lmao there is lots of them out there.so they have penalised  anyone thas does not  have it,good job there lmao at jokeseye
  • Laredo
    Laredo
    Laredo said:
    lol what about all the players that dont have a conq yard lmao there is lots of them out there.so they have penalised  anyone thas does not  have it,good job there lmao at jokeseye
    It's been out long enough for all those that have met the prerequisites to have it built and there has been countless offers and tokens to assist in speeding it up.
  • michael_ v
    michael_ v
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Oct 2014 Posts: 358
    Laredo said:
    Laredo said:
    It's been out long enough for all those that have met the prerequisites to have it built and there has been countless offers and tokens to assist in speeding it up.
    o so u are sayin they only penalised the little guys then are ok well im sure they dont mind 
  • Laredo
    Laredo
    Laredo said:
    Laredo said:
    o so u are sayin they only penalised the little guys then are ok well im sure they dont mind 
    Since you are a level 115, I'm failing to see your point.  I'm seeing a player wanting generic tokens but disguising it in a way of saying the the level 30 to 50 bases are being treated unfairly.  A level 30 to 50 base has no real use for a conq yard in most cases.  If you have some real and honest evidence I'll happily pass it up.
  • DogStar123
    DogStar123
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 1,593
    Laredo said:
    This sounds disingenuous. 
  • bort
    bort
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 8,257
    Laredo said:
    interesting. i assumed it was because a ton of ship specific tokens are offered instead. way more than the generic tokens that were offered.