Cant find my 2 PVR laser tanks

arm816
arm816
Greenhorn
Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 8
I have 2 pvr laser tanks that are no where to be found. It says I have them in my war factory but I cant not find them to put back into my pvr platoon Please help 
  • nametagg0
    nametagg0
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Jan 2016 Posts: 3,416
    try looking in the equip menu of your workshop, should tell you where they are if they arnt in your armory. 
    Image result for free to play vs pay to win gif

"the optimist looks up and loses his footing.
      the pessimist looks down and loses the path
      the strategist looks forward and adjusts accordingly" 
  • Axel L
    Axel L
    WC Mod
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 10,013
    You could try to equip components on these units in your Workshop and you will find this piece of information.

If you find that your units doesn't exist in this list, the unit is most likely located in your Armory. On the other hand, if you find your units located under the category "Units in storage:", your Legendary units are most likely damaged and need to be scraped and rebuild in order to be used.
    Video games don't cause violence, lag does.
    The day has come and I'm finally beyond the 10k mark. https://www.kixeye.com/forum/discussion/745288
  • adel_50
    adel_50
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Aug 2014 Posts: 1,901

What axel have said is the most likely thing

• yappy818
    yappy818
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 17
    edited 10 Jul 2018, 10:38PM
    I don't know what to tell you Dad and you looked every where?
  • Perry299
    Perry299
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined May 2013 Posts: 4,789
    yappy818 said:
    the equip menu says I have them but theres no where to be found and the 2 are maxed out and I cant build any more
    check armory
    "Don't cry, Don't whine, it's a strategic game so either you GIT GUD or you Go Home"
  • arm816
    arm816
    Greenhorn
    I have the 2  in the workshop there maxed out the equip menu says I have them but theres no where to be found and I cant build any more
  • Perry299
    Perry299
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined May 2013 Posts: 4,789
    edited 10 Jul 2018, 11:07PM
    arm816 said:
    I have the 2  in the workshop there maxed out the equip menu says I have them but theres no where to be found and I cant build any more
    Click PLATOONS

Click PVP

Those are the only place they would be if you saw them in the workshop in the Equip Tab.. 
    "Don't cry, Don't whine, it's a strategic game so either you GIT GUD or you Go Home"
  • Vegeta9192001
    Vegeta9192001
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Nov 2013 Posts: 626
    check trash can, maybe they are there
  • Axel L
    Axel L
    WC Mod
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 10,013
    edited 11 Jul 2018, 8:40AM
    arm816 said:
    If you see that your units in the workshop equipping UI are located under the category "Units in storage:". If that is true and you cannot add these units into your PvP platoon, the only remaining option is to scrap these units in your War Factory as it's highly likely that these units are slightly damaged which caused them to be unable to be added into a PvP platoon.

Moving thread to the community support forums.
    Video games don't cause violence, lag does.
    The day has come and I'm finally beyond the 10k mark. https://www.kixeye.com/forum/discussion/745288
  • yappy818
    yappy818
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 17
    edited 13 Jul 2018, 9:51PM
    No where to be found?
  • arm816
    arm816
    Greenhorn
    Nope their gone