KIXEYE Community Manager
Joined Jul 2017 Posts: 1,261
edited 10 Jul 2018, 5:37PM
“A mage's soul is forged in the crucible of the magic” 
― Margaret WeisThe Soulforge
------
Update Notes: Here (<--- Click Link)
Discuss Below
If you have technical questions, please submit a ticket here.
Having trouble submitting a ticket? Try this link.
Not sure about the rules
  • paul.peterson.313
    paul.peterson.313
    Potential Threat
    Joined May 2014 Posts: 67
    vulture missiles 2 blueprints....got tokens from bounty finally......trying to catchup would be nice to have another chance at the vulture 2 and i dont care if its in locked store just want the chance to get it
  • william.murphy.7731247
    william.murphy.7731247
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Sep 2014 Posts: 116
    please add halo 2's and blunderbaus  2's also
  • ogrish
    ogrish
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Mar 2016 Posts: 132
    I second the request for generic tokens, even hourly ones would be nice.
  • davec415
    davec415
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Aug 2011 Posts: 1,405
    be nice if blunderbuss 2 be in raid but in open store
    wax
  • Carlos_DaPoof
    Carlos_DaPoof
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Mar 2018 Posts: 1,225
    waste of time............if something you do want ends up on the list, it isn't because you asked for it....
    " I see no solid discussion or argument. Just whining and name calling. You pose no reason or logic to back up your position and can't articulate a reason why "
  • Nemo_Dutchman
    Nemo_Dutchman
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined May 2011 Posts: 131
    how about an instant scrap your base token?   lol.
  • Cpt_Clueless
    Cpt_Clueless
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Sep 2014 Posts: 213
    generic ship build tokens & now that almost all the turrets are shooting confettis, let everyone have a shot at all t7 ballistic/pen/ex turrets even if its in locked store
  • Lunar Razor
    Lunar Razor
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 1,444
    i would like advanced concussive payload 2 since kix screwed up and continue to just ignore that problem

• Bouli
    Bouli
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Apr 2012 Posts: 113
    i would like advanced concussive payload 2 since kix screwed up and continue to just ignore that problem
    I got that one in the Turn the Tides TLC the other day after I made a ticket for it.
    Seeing the event description on forum said we would get it but we never got it, we only got the first version, not second version.
    After the ticket made I got that version 2 credited to my account.

But they should have fixed that beforehand indeed and not afterwards. Don't promise certain items and then simply put the version 1 in it without looking back.
  • HowHigh
    HowHigh
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Sep 2014 Posts: 954
    I wish it would not suck
    https://corp.kixeye.com/
    Check it out. Dustin Hoffman, 'Rain Man,' look retarded, act retarded, not retarded. Counted toothpicks, cheated cards. Autistic, sho'. Not retarded. You know Tom Hanks, 'Forrest Gump.' Slow, yes. Retarded, maybe. Braces on his legs. But he charmed the pants off Nixon and won a ping-pong competition. That ain't retarded. Peter Sellers, "Being There." Infantile, yes. Retarded, no. You went full ****, man. Never go full ****. 
  • Joe_B222
    Joe_B222
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Feb 2016 Posts: 1,200
    Blunder 2 was just in the easiest bounty ever.

If you did not get it then,  you got some screws loose.

• Shadows-13
    Shadows-13
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Aug 2016 Posts: 866
    Dragon bp for those in my alli who still need it, concussive gatling gun, build tokens, halo 2 with limit raised or vulture 2, and every thing to be reasonably priced. 
    Know your enemy and know yourself and you can fight a hundred battles without disaster.
    -Sun Tzu
  • Bouli
    Bouli
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Apr 2012 Posts: 113
    Dragon bp for those in my alli who still need it, concussive gatling gun, build tokens, halo 2 with limit raised or vulture 2, and every thing to be reasonably priced. 
    To be reasonably priced haha. You believe in miracles don't you?
    They for sure are not going to price anything reasonable. They all make it way too overprized to buy in the hopes people going to coin repairs in order to get more points.
  • Shadows-13
    Shadows-13
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Aug 2016 Posts: 866
    Bouli said:
    To be reasonably priced haha. You believe in miracles don't you?
    They for sure are not going to price anything reasonable. They all make it way too overprized to buy in the hopes people going to coin repairs in order to get more points.
    shh let me dream 
    Know your enemy and know yourself and you can fight a hundred battles without disaster.
    -Sun Tzu
  • Dalek117
    Dalek117
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2016 Posts: 3
    edited 10 Jul 2018, 5:32PM
    1st

i think there are some good prizes this raid, but the hyper 30s should also be added to the locked store for 10 mil a bp.

• Dalek117
    Dalek117
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2016 Posts: 3
    edited 10 Jul 2018, 8:51PM
    2nd        

Is the cap for howie 6s going to be increased to more than 4?
  • Drax
    Drax
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 1,691
    what time does the hotfix get released?
  • Shapu_the_farm
    Shapu_the_farm
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Sep 2015 Posts: 1,998
    Do people actually use the Hyper installations?  What are the circumstances for use?
  • Ni-Gel
    Ni-Gel
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined May 2015 Posts: 416
    My concern is why are you guys holding back the base armors and auras for missile and explosive deflection?? These are two things I need very much and it hasn't all been offered in any raids/bounty in the past few months. Also the range of that launcher is extremely lame considering most ships are at 110 and greater ranges. Its extremely easy to kill a turret with the insane damages of sloths even with Elite CM's in a base. Granted some attackers may think twice before rushing into a base now, but have you guys ever seen one of those old launchers actually shockwave? 
    It's not what you say, it's how you say it.
  • dave55robinson
    dave55robinson
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Sep 2012 Posts: 178
    will try 1x target , if i am robbed of points , will travel to grandkids and spend my money on them this weekend
  • Angus_B
    Angus_B
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined May 2012 Posts: 696
    savage kodiak is better than the greta dragon and probably quicker to build a shell
  • Jason Ma
    Jason Ma
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jul 2012 Posts: 74
    It has the completion bonus as 5mil for 104 and 106, but it doesn't list a completion bonus for 100 and 102. Are those just independent targets now? I wasn't able to hit top tier targets in the Siege raid, Is that a common thing in the later raids in a cycle? 

• Ni-Gel
    Ni-Gel
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined May 2015 Posts: 416
    Please put in explosive scope special. Please.......
    It's not what you say, it's how you say it.