july event

it will fitz
it will fitz
Strike-force Captain
Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 710
I do not know about all of you, but I am very interested to see the 'plot' twist in the next event! who will it be?!

it is only 10 days away!!!! 

#soexcited
  • ST Ressurected
    ST Ressurected
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jul 2018 Posts: 27
    same 

wonder what we up against in invasion maybe a teaser in there

• it will fitz
    it will fitz
    Strike-force Captain
    ooo, good one!! I did not even consider a teaser in invasion! 
  • ST Ressurected
    ST Ressurected
    Potential Threat
    takes place 12th July
  • adel_50
    adel_50
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Aug 2014 Posts: 1,148

Wonder if rubi will return

• rakibforyou
    rakibforyou
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Oct 2014 Posts: 602
    i wonder about new ops unit
    THE ' WAR COMMANDER "

This game used to be for strategic player not gold digger and the way game turn now its much much more for gold digger tiny bit for strategic player.
  • DEATHJR6
    DEATHJR6
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jun 2013 Posts: 149
    Its obviously mole people with underground units that can only be targeted by ground only units. I will not accept any other enemy.
  • ST Ressurected
    ST Ressurected
    Potential Threat
    lol reminds me of the pc game 'effing worms'
  • F-Dimi Kaskanis
    F-Dimi Kaskanis
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2016 Posts: 12
    Haven't got bored of monthly events???What about making an event with different prizes or war event....
    No more upgrade commanderrrrrrrrr..........
  • it will fitz
    it will fitz
    Strike-force Captain
    thank you for the dislike, F-Dim ...... my interest comes from the fact that the onyx story ended, Rubi may have died, and was wondering what the next antagonist would be, some of us are interested in the 'story' and lore of the game
  • F-Dimi Kaskanis
    F-Dimi Kaskanis
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2016 Posts: 12
    edited 10 Jul 2018, 9:46PM
    Well not make it with the bad intension...Just got bored same crap all the time....Play that game for over 6 years going from worse to worst my friend....Nothing new!!!By the way you call that a story???
  • shefqet.zoga
    shefqet.zoga
    Potential Threat
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 48
    oh no again event is not even end of the monthe
  • THE_RAYMAN
    THE_RAYMAN
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jul 2014 Posts: 17
    Apparently the event is called Operation Rising Sun. So maybe Ryu-Kai might have returned.
  • MX36
    MX36
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined May 2012 Posts: 3,118

Special infantry that look like Chaplains and fire-spraying tanks in the background.

• Sasuke970
    Sasuke970
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Apr 2018 Posts: 254
    MX36 said:

Special infantry that look like Chaplains and fire-spraying tanks in the background.

The camo doesn't look like Ryu Kai,bet its a new faction,or an old faction making a huge return to the sector.
  • MX36
    MX36
    Unicorn Overlord
    edited 11 Jul 2018, 6:55PM
    Sasuke970 said:
    The camo doesn't look like Ryu Kai,bet its a new faction,or an old faction making a huge return to the sector.
    The armor on those tanks in the background looks similar to Corpus' Phalanx. and it looks like it has a melee weapon in front and spikes protruding from the wheels. and it could possibly deploy flamethrower troops (similar to Phalanx and F.A.V.): 
    I can think of one of these 4 possible antagonists:
    1-Ryu Kai has the highest probability because of the Fire element and the name of the operation
    2-Eastern Horde faction because we got Dante, FAV, and Napalm turret from them, and they have a similar camouflage pattern as the one on the Chaplain in event banner.
    3-A completely new faction
    4-One of the existing factions who raided Ryu Kai bases in the past and seized some of their Fire technology, such as:

Brother Jeremiah and the True Believers | Operation: The Divide
    Event banner shows an infantry that looks like a special version of a Chaplain, which might be similar to their special version of Acolytes, Vindicators, , Valiants and Purifiers.

Kara or some of her fellow Survivors
    | Operation: The New Age - Base 115

Kane's Forces
    | Before Operation: Resurrection
    These are the least likely to be our next antagonist, but who knows... the Halloween event is after 3 months, which is supposed to be the final event with all 3 factions united, and as per WC tradition, it should somehow be linked to Kane's undead forces. :p
    Kane's zombies attacked Ryu Kai's bases in October 2017

• Charles6744
    Charles6744
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Aug 2013 Posts: 1,237
      It would be nice if the Ryu Kai did return.  It would give us 2 new units that shoot fire for the upcoming October Zombie Event.  And hopefully the next Shadow Ops prize will also too. 
  • Perry299
    Perry299
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined May 2013 Posts: 4,168

Inferno 2.0

"Don't cry, Don't whine, it's a strategic game so either you GIT GUD or you Go Home"
  • Sasuke970
    Sasuke970
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Apr 2018 Posts: 254
    MX36 said:
    Sasuke970 said:
    The armor on those tanks in the background looks similar to Corpus' Phalanx. and it looks like it has a melee weapon in front and spikes protruding from the wheels. and it could possibly deploy flamethrower troops (similar to Phalanx and F.A.V.): 
    1-Ryu Kai has the highest probability because of the Fire element and the name of the operation
    2-Eastern Horde faction because we got Dante, FAV, and Napalm turret from them, and they have a similar camouflage pattern as the one on the Chaplain in event banner.
    4-One of the existing factions who raided Ryu Kai bases in the past and seized some of their Fire technology, such as:

Event banner shows an infantry that looks like a special version of a Chaplain, which might be similar to their special version of Acolytes, Vindicators, , Valiants and Purifiers.

Kane's Forces
    These are the least likely to be our next antagonist, but who knows... the Halloween event is after 3 months, which is supposed to be the final event with all 3 factions united, and as per WC tradition, it should somehow be linked to Kane's undead forces. :p

This forms up a new theory.Why are they are interested in taking over Ryu Kai bases,and why did they want to produce many fire based technology?Why are the True Believers,Kane,Survivors want to secure the fire tech Ryu Kai abandoned so long?

By taking a second look at the camo,I noticed something,the camo is highly similar to the Eastern Horde boss's custom Warhorse and storage buildings.

Hannibal-InGame EasternHorde-StorageBuilding-Descent

Is the Eastern Horde forming an alliance with Ryu Kai?Or did they secured Ryu Kai's old fire technology and made their own custom fire damage technology for their troops?
  • MX36
    MX36
    Unicorn Overlord
    Sasuke970 said:
    This forms up a new theory.Why are they are interested in taking over Ryu Kai bases,and why did they want to produce many fire based technology?Why are the True Believers,Kane,Survivors want to secure the fire tech Ryu Kai abandoned so long?

By taking a second look at the camo,I noticed something,the camo is highly similar to the Eastern Horde boss's custom Warhorse and storage buildings.
    The camo definitely has Eastern Hordes written all over it, but I'm a little bit confused by the True Believers return for this invasion! It's either a one-time thing just to avenge their fallen Onyx, or they're now officially allied to the Eastern Hordes and planning to take back the sector.
  • nametagg0
    nametagg0
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Jan 2016 Posts: 3,051
    edited 13 Jul 2018, 9:56AM
    MX36 said:
    Sasuke970 said:

The camo definitely has Eastern Hordes written all over it, but I'm a little bit confused by the True Believers return for this invasion! It's either a one-time thing just to avenge their fallen Onyx, or they're now officially allied to the Eastern Hordes and planning to take back the sector.
    the survivors also have a lot of camo on their units, perhaps they are experiencing a divide in their ranks due to their alliance to the sentinels being completely against the group`s initial anti-sentinels founding and the true believers are used to get us to think about splinter groups

the camo-chaplin kinda looks like weaver

Image result for free to play vs pay to win gif

"the optimist looks up and loses his footing.
      the pessimist looks down and loses the path
      the strategist looks forward and adjusts accordingly" 
  • Strong_Thinker
    Strong_Thinker
    Incursion Leader
    Joined May 2013 Posts: 1,343
    edited 13 Jul 2018, 5:18PM
    congrats @nametagg0

u just guessed right u get a millions cheers from me :DD its weaver by the looks of things i guess hes getting a war paint and a new weapon after all it is a survivers event isnt it? or its brother jeremiahs son **
    I AM YOUR FATHER KKKKKKKKKKsSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS darth vader style shizzle lol

survivors new vehicle a SOOPED UP FAV - combined with bonesaws for there extra dmg against hz's we shud melt away these new enemies

For ever, O LORD, thy word is settled in heaven
  • nametagg0
    nametagg0
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Jan 2016 Posts: 3,051
    congrats @nametagg0

u just guessed right u get a millions cheers from me :DD its weaver by the looks of things i guess hes getting a war paint and a new weapon after all it is a survivers event isnt it? or its brother jeremiahs son **
    I AM YOUR FATHER KKKKKKKKKKsSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS darth vader style shizzle lol

survivors new vehicle a SOOPED UP FAV - combined with bonesaws for there extra dmg against hz's we shud melt away these new enemies

yay : D

but its a corpus event this round, the last new unit we got was the sharpshooter for the survivors and before that it was the envoy for the sentinels
    Image result for free to play vs pay to win gif

"the optimist looks up and loses his footing.
      the pessimist looks down and loses the path
      the strategist looks forward and adjusts accordingly" 
  • MajorAzhole
    MajorAzhole
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Jul 2014 Posts: 643
    MX36 said:
    Sasuke970 said:

Kane's Forces

Excellent insights. My bet is Ryu Kai.  Bro was a one time hit and run.  
    Image may contain: 8 people, text