• SEAL Corps1
    SEAL Corps1
    VC Mod
    Joined May 2015 Posts: 1,816
    edited 9 Jul 2018, 6:48PM
    jamesshun said:
    no motherships?
    Thank you KIX
    Don't worry, Motherships will return in the Decimation following this event. What disappoints me is the wrong loot drops in the Altairian targets. Only the Brigades and Outposts have their appropriate drops. 
    Don't screw with me, I'm an Engineer. | Read this if you're jailed/banned. | Pet the neko, you know you want to.
  • Gary P
    Gary P
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Oct 2016 Posts: 1,199

For some reason they don't want bastion drops in vanguards when they used to me. If this is suppose to be a catch up month then surely have the correct drops tied to the correct targets.

• SEAL Corps1
    SEAL Corps1
    VC Mod
    Joined May 2015 Posts: 1,816
    I already have all the BPs and have no interest in the blank AXIS hulls. I'll go for the BRs and buy the Xeno build tokens, so I can build a Suppressor. If the Vanguards had Bastion drops, I'd be interested in killing them. 
    Don't screw with me, I'm an Engineer. | Read this if you're jailed/banned. | Pet the neko, you know you want to.
  • LilBasterd
    LilBasterd
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Mar 2018 Posts: 1,139

For some reason they don't want bastion drops in vanguards when they used to me. If this is suppose to be a catch up month then surely have the correct drops tied to the correct targets.

vanguards are to easy   , most desirable target in hardest  fleet
    Sealcorps is my biggest fan, ty Sealcorps  for always reading what i write. :)
  • shyva prime
    shyva prime
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Nov 2014 Posts: 589
    Technically. With a properly fitted sov you can do the regiment insta rep :p
  • shyva prime
    shyva prime
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Nov 2014 Posts: 589
    @CM_Lee .

I know this is perhaps not the right thread but , can you tell me/us if we will see another " nightmare " event ? Or any event with Altarians hull or/and multiple of the same crafting box per fleet ?

Thank you 
  • LilBasterd
    LilBasterd
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Mar 2018 Posts: 1,139
    @CM_Lee .

I know this is perhaps not the right thread but , can you tell me/us if we will see another " nightmare " event ? Or any event with Altarians hull or/and multiple of the same crafting box per fleet ?

Thank you 
    nah they didnt get enough people doing them/coins spent  cuz **** was to hard, but they wont do double drops unless sht is really hard, an blank altarian  hull?  , not until they are obsolete id wager.
    Sealcorps is my biggest fan, ty Sealcorps  for always reading what i write. :)
  • thisissofunny
    thisissofunny
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jul 2018 Posts: 44

Y’all still had the wrong box is paired with the ships are your programmers that incompetent that they can’t correct this issue is been two weeks

• thisissofunny
    thisissofunny
    Potential Threat

Submit a ticket. I did

• LadyViper64
    LadyViper64
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jan 2014 Posts: 273
    an i see they have put the carrieer in the Blizt 65 dec agin 

• CM_Lee
    CM_Lee
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jan 2018 Posts: 593
    Is something not matching from the brief to whats in game? Please give details so I can look into it
    VC Community Manager
    Community Rules: CLICK HERE
    Submit a Support Ticket: CLICK HERE
  • Gary P
    Gary P
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Oct 2016 Posts: 1,199

Think they mean vanguards should have bastion drops, brigades have paragon drops and regiments have cutter drops

• Daniel Rose
    Daniel Rose
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Jul 2016 Posts: 659

Think they mean vanguards should have bastion drops, brigades have paragon drops and regiments have cutter drops

Yeah I'm pretty sure that's not accidental. It's stupid, don't get me wrong, but it's an intentional action by Kixeye.
  • LadyViper64
    LadyViper64
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jan 2014 Posts: 273
    CM_Lee said:
    Is something not matching from the brief to whats in game? Please give details so I can look into it
    there is nothing in the brief that says kixeye was gonna put the carrier in the Bizt 65 Dec 
  • Willyster
    Willyster
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Jul 2013 Posts: 907
    Blitz AXIS Deceiver (65) is back to it's old fleet layout again. Please look into this as to whether it's intentional or not.
  • Struan Robertson
    Struan Robertson
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Feb 2018 Posts: 646
    jamesshun said:
    no motherships?
    Thank you KIX
    Don't worry, Motherships will return in the Decimation following this event. What disappoints me is the wrong loot drops in the Altairian targets. Only the Brigades and Outposts have their appropriate drops. 
    I already have all the BPs and have no interest in the blank AXIS hulls. I'll go for the BRs and buy the Xeno build tokens, so I can build a Suppressor. If the Vanguards had Bastion drops, I'd be interested in killing them. 

The Regiments are easy enough, use a Sovereign (Can be as low as MK1 or 2) with 5 bastions and you can kill them for very low repair (not going to say how low but low enough

• thisissofunny
    thisissofunny
    Potential Threat

@Struan Robertson said:
    SEAL Corps1 said:

jamesshun said:

no motherships?

Thank you KIX

SEAL Corps1 said:

The Regiments are easy enough, use a Sovereign (Can be as low as MK1 or 2) with 5 bastions and you can kill them for very low repair (not going to say how low but low enough

Will it work on 100 110. And does running away helps?

• Struan Robertson
    Struan Robertson
    Strike-force Captain

@Struan Robertson said:
    SEAL Corps1 said:

jamesshun said:

no motherships?

Thank you KIX

SEAL Corps1 said:

Will it work on 100 110. And does running away helps?

I am hitting the 110's, be warned though, one decent mistake and you will be up fort many hours of repairs

• Ashish Kispotta
    Ashish Kispotta
    Potential Threat
    Joined May 2017 Posts: 30

Where are Blitz Alterian Outpost 70 .......i jus cant see any......are those ....have become moving targets or wht

• Struan Robertson
    Struan Robertson
    Strike-force Captain

Where are Blitz Alterian Outpost 70 .......i jus cant see any......are those ....have become moving targets or wht

probably all been hit already and replaced with 100 & 110's

Maybe @CM_Lee can look into this in about 9 hours when he is back in his cubicle 
  • CM_Lee
    CM_Lee
    Skilled Warrior
    edited 10 Jul 2018, 4:51PM
    Thanks for the report about the Outpost, I pinged the team to look into this.

@Willyster was correct, the incorrect layout for the Blitz 65 was there at the start of the event, but has been corrected. I'll update as I get information!
    VC Community Manager
  • horst.horstmann.7543
    horst.horstmann.7543
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jan 2015 Posts: 147
    CM_Lee said:

Other way around in 1100, only 70 Blitz, nothing else.
  • FreeMann2018
    FreeMann2018
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Mar 2018 Posts: 301
    edited 10 Jul 2018, 11:00PM
    CM_Lee said:

@Willyster was correct, the incorrect layout for the Blitz 65 was there at the start of the event, but has been corrected. I'll update as I get information!
    Incorrect layout? sure ...

The most correct phrase would be: "we put this layout until someone realizes it, and we change it to 24 hours later"
    image"Don´t bite the hand that feeds you" should be the motto of any legal company
  • MantisTobogganMD
    MantisTobogganMD
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Sep 2015 Posts: 182
    @CM_Lee Hey, was just wondering when we would see Harmonic Xeno Beam Capacitor in Smash & Grab again. As far as I remember, it hasn't shown up in any events since late May, and I would like to have it.
  • Sequestor
    Sequestor
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Aug 2013 Posts: 1,069
    CM_Lee said:
    Lv90 blitz regiment fleets are spawning instead of lv100 altairian outposts and they don't move. This is one of the most weird things i've seen in the game. The number of spawning/naming issues has risen a lot over the past month, what's going on there in your hell's kitchen?
  • MantisTobogganMD
    MantisTobogganMD
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Sep 2015 Posts: 182
    @CM_Lee You locked the Decimation discussion thread...
  • CM_Lee
    CM_Lee
    Skilled Warrior
    @CM_Lee You locked the Decimation discussion thread...
    Reopened!
    VC Community Manager