Thorium and Medals

ErwinRommel2016
ErwinRommel2016
Strike-force Captain
Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 733
edited 10 Jul 2018, 5:38PM
A while back in the game before the faction era if I remember correctly. Correct me if Im wrong thorium bases used to pay out medals along with the thor but it wasn't much. And I was wondering if you the community would also like to see them payout medals again.

Verkraft 10,20- payout between (150-450) Lottery chest(150, 250, 300, 450)
Verkraft 30,40- payout between (500-750) Lottery chest(500, 600, 675, 750)
Verkraft 50- payout between (750-1k) Lottery chest(750, 850, 950,1k)
Verkraft 65- payout between (1k-2k) Lottery chest(1k, 1.25k ,1.5k, 1.75k, 2k)
Verkraft 70 CC Only-payout between (1.5k-1.75k) Lottery chest(1.5k, 1.6k, 1.65k, 1.75k)
Verkraft 75 Cave- payout between (1.75k-2.5k) Lotter chest( 1.75k, 1.9k , 2k, 2.5k)
Verkraft 80-payout ( guaranteed payout of 2.5k)

If anyone wonders what 1.75k and other like that looks like normally its 1,750
Also comment away on this post because comments are my favorite food :D ;) :p ;) :D
                       -SPECIAL FORCES ARE MY LIFE-

Thorium and Medals 48 votes

Yes(Option above)
62%
SkipjackTech-1900Dune RaderAlex33733shefqet.zogaErwinRommel2016gobirdseaglesArthur-1970CaptaiNHowdY55Trickster13James-SIHotSausageBenSiskoCharliekingFreedomCobraM_ArsalanMMickeyTaylorPeter_C987HEL-O_NSkixeyeuser_519932826_14468_2196535 30 votes
Yes(Kixeye decides)
20%
Axel LDEATHJR6THE_RAYMANAdel WaelCptSoapMcTavishnametagg0Berg8DSlim_Shady260Sasuke970ST Ressurected 10 votes
No(Leave as is)
16%
Rock-NStomper2rkb_rkb01NiceGuy01Ronny_E76Big _ChiefGrimsayerPrometheus65Arn Managbanag 8 votes
  • gobirdseagles
    gobirdseagles
    Master Tactician
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 2,249
    Yes(Option above)
    It cant hurt to ask who knows they might surprises us or NOT. 

• Axel L
    Axel L
    WC Mod
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 10,443
    Yes(Kixeye decides)
    Yes, I remember that Thorium bases used to award a tiny amount of medals upon completion which could range between 15 and 200 medals. It wouldn't hurt for me if we got rewarded with a small amount medals for conquering Thorium bases.
    Video games don't cause violence, lag does.
  • Sasuke970
    Sasuke970
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Apr 2018 Posts: 1,145
    Yes(Kixeye decides)
    Awarding a small amount of medals upon completion is a fun old feature.Its not game breaking,but favors players who like to farm for thorium.But it all depends on Kixeye,if they agree,this will be added.
  • FreedomCobra
    FreedomCobra
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 505
    Yes(Option above)
    I like this idea. Farming Thorium is a chore some days, a little extra reward would be nice. Not the most necessary thing, but nice to have.
    (Death Metal Playing In The Background)

War Commander - Level 42
    Vega Conflict - Level 50
    Battle Pirates - Who cares?
  • Trickster13
    Trickster13
    Potential Threat
    Joined Apr 2013 Posts: 32
    Yes(Option above)
    Yes why not give us a little bit more for our efforts,it is not going to make a big change in our favour in the game ? 
  • kixeyeuser_150897889_9106_2342921
    kixeyeuser_150897889_9106_2342921
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Oct 2014 Posts: 665
    I want MOAR!  I want it NAOW!
    lol
  • ErwinRommel2016
    ErwinRommel2016
    Strike-force Captain
    Yes(Option above)
    Sasuke970 said:
    Awarding a small amount of medals upon completion is a fun old feature.Its not game breaking,but favors players who like to farm for thorium.But it all depends on Kixeye,if they agree,this will be added.
    Axel L said:
    Yes, I remember that Thorium bases used to award a tiny amount of medals upon completion which could range between 15 and 200 medals. It wouldn't hurt for me if we got rewarded with a small amount medals for conquering Thorium bases.
    If kixeye does decide without any of our input I just hope its more than 150 medals because bases nowdays have increased in difficulty compared to before.
  • Axel L
    Axel L
    WC Mod
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 10,443
    Yes(Kixeye decides)
    Sasuke970 said:
    Axel L said:
    If kixeye does decide without any of our input I just hope its more than 150 medals because bases nowdays have increased in difficulty compared to before.
    Base difficulty is actually pretty difficult to pinpoint as it's relative to the difficulty of the base with the units used when the base was introduced. Some bases has been made easier and others harder but it's extremely difficult to get an exact answer.
    Video games don't cause violence, lag does.
  • Big _Chief
    Big _Chief
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Dec 2012 Posts: 348
    No(Leave as is)
    With the current prices for items in the gearstore this small amount of medals that we would get is like dropping a grain of sand down on a beach.Now if they up the amount of medals you get from doing the said bases,that may change my mind.
  • Dune Rader
    Dune Rader
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Dec 2012 Posts: 798
    Yes(Option above)
    some like to farm and defend some like to attack and some like to do both so the add of some medals to the thor bases would be nice and could help some get better units, making it better over all.
    Respect, Courage and Wisdom
  • ErwinRommel2016
    ErwinRommel2016
    Strike-force Captain
    Yes(Option above)
    With the current prices for items in the gearstore this small amount of medals that we would get is like dropping a grain of sand down on a beach.Now if they up the amount of medals you get from doing the said bases,that may change my mind.
    would you rather get a grain of sand or no sand at all?
  • Rock-NStomper2
    Rock-NStomper2
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 198
    No(Leave as is)
    SHOULD WE GIVE YOU FREE GOLD AS WELL? Heck no, Give more options on hitting bases. so many designs on bases. Having bases that give metal/oil, Medals, Thor, and Equipment/personnel upgrades is the best way to go. having one base to get all eliminates player strength. Its important to have separate bases You can get metal/oil but have problems getting medals and thor. Use your units and develop strategy. this Rubi use and losing is your fault not other players. Weak mind players want it easy, this is a war game not supposed to be easy to be a winner. SHOULD WE GIVE YOU FREE GOLD AS WELL?
    Tough Times make tough people,  Tough people make easy times, Easy times make Weak people..... Playing since 2011
  • ErwinRommel2016
    ErwinRommel2016
    Strike-force Captain
    edited 12 Jul 2018, 2:45AM
    Yes(Option above)
    SHOULD WE GIVE YOU FREE GOLD AS WELL? Heck no, Give more options on hitting bases. so many designs on bases. Having bases that give metal/oil, Medals, Thor, and Equipment/personnel upgrades is the best way to go. having one base to get all eliminates player strength. Its important to have separate bases You can get metal/oil but have problems getting medals and thor. Use your units and develop strategy. this Rubi use and losing is your fault not other players. Weak mind players want it easy, this is a war game not supposed to be easy to be a winner. SHOULD WE GIVE YOU FREE GOLD AS WELL?
    So you want a base with like 10 rail guns, 10 hunter turrets ,5 + radio towers filled Phalanx, technicals maybe some sharpshooters in towers with archers and Thorium infused nightmares. And this base pays out nothing not even thor or Res absolutly nothing >:) :p >:) And its only one attack
  • Dune Rader
    Dune Rader
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Dec 2012 Posts: 798
    Yes(Option above)
    So you want a base with like 10 rail guns, 10 hunter turrets ,5 + radio towers filled Phalanx, technicals maybe some sharpshooters in towers with archers and Thorium infused nightmares. And this base pays out nothing not even thor or Res absolutly nothing >:) :p >:) And its only one attack
    I some times think that some would like that, to make it as hard as possible for some to play.
    Respect, Courage and Wisdom
  • shefqet.zoga
    shefqet.zoga
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 226
    edited 12 Jul 2018, 9:13AM
    Yes(Option above)
    i forgot when i hit medals base,they boring...farming base like medals thor reso should go down on are repair or upgrade so we have more time to fight,same think with Oops they are boring,only 4 oops get use by 90% of players,way not update to new unit but u keep them on old boring units? 
  • ErwinRommel2016
    ErwinRommel2016
    Strike-force Captain
    Yes(Option above)
    i forgot when i hit medals base,they boring...farming base like medals thor reso should go down on are repair or upgrade so we have more time to fight,same think with Oops they are boring,only 4 oops get use by 90% of players,way not update to new unit but u keep them on old boring units? 
    I have also made a post about Spec Ops Revamp Ideas so feel free to comment on what you think and think of some of your own if you like.
    https://www.kixeye.com/forum/discussion/725984 Spec Ops Revamp Ideas
  • ErwinRommel2016
    ErwinRommel2016
    Strike-force Captain
    Yes(Option above)
    So with medal bases going back to their regular scheduled programming :p :'( :p  with the only way to get medals now is through the missions when the bases are not out will bringing back medal reward from thor bases again be a slight increase to gaining medals again?
  • donald.brooks.39
    donald.brooks.39
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jun 2013 Posts: 50
    Not a bad idea.  Every little bit helps.  :)
  • Skipjack
    Skipjack
    WC Mod
    Joined May 2012 Posts: 3,900
    Yes(Option above)
    YES!! I do not like the the schedule for medals now as Sunday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday.  When I want to play, I want to play.  If I am away for a few days from game, I don't want want to have to wait or try to remember which day of the week it is as to whether I can get medals or not.  For me at my level,  I use medals all the time, hookers it's electric, TT' Ops for PvP wars... I go through a lot of medals and when we have a gear store update, there is usually a decent amt of stuff in there I want....Or I missed for a vacation or something from a past event time... Limiting options to medals bases to certain days of the week is frustrating.  If we got a small amount of medals like we used to get with Thor bases, YES I would love that. B) <3 B) 

Just for you Z-MAN 

Bacon Resistance is Futile