R&D Problems

System
System
Force to be Reckoned With
Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 1,762
This discussion was created from comments split from: stuck on research and development 13.
Resistance is futile yes!
  • fortkavanagh
    fortkavanagh
    Greenhorn
    Joined May 2011 Posts: 20
    can someone help me out please, I can't use research and development for some reason, I have the uranium but it won't let me purchase the upgrade, and the game freezes when I try to buy it with gold so can someone please fix this glitch pretty please?
  • Templar614
    Templar614
    Joined Jul 2012 Posts: 13,558
    Have you completed the objectives for that stage?

Can you post a screenshot of R&D menu for that level?
  • fortkavanagh
    fortkavanagh
    Greenhorn
    edited 13 Jul 2018, 6:05AM

I achieved the requirements to do the research, but for some reason the button to start the research didn't want to work.
    I tried waiting a day, it works now when I did level 2 research and finished that, I encountered the same problem again for level 3 research... but that was able to work again if I waited a few hours before trying again and now it's researching new... what's going on?... is it a glitch?

Now I'm looking to "fully destroy a sub sector research bse skirmish satellite"... do you know where I can find one?

P.S. I'm really sorry about posting the same request over & over again on the other thread-posts...  a lot of elm looked inactive so I tried searching & posting the question on as many active ones to find the answer to my problem, and thank you for helping me out with the answer to mt problem.
  • Charles Reffitt
    Charles Reffitt
    Greenhorn
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 10
    do not bother with posting or screenshots r&d is not working for objev=ctives or manufacturing. Kixeye knows already and has not done anything yet.

• Templar614
    Templar614

I achieved the requirements to do the research, but for some reason the button to start the research didn't want to work.
    I tried waiting a day, it works now when I did level 2 research and finished that, I encountered the same problem again for level 3 research... but that was able to work again if I waited a few hours before trying again and now it's researching new... what's going on?... is it a glitch?

Now I'm looking to "fully destroy a sub sector research bse skirmish satellite"... do you know where I can find one?

P.S. I'm really sorry about posting the same request over & over again on the other thread-posts...  a lot of elm looked inactive so I tried searching & posting the question on as many active ones to find the answer to my problem, and thank you for helping me out with the answer to mt problem.
    This is an SSRB.
    Lightshot screenshot

When your sector reaches threat level orange you are able to attack them. When you hit "Attack Plan" you can see the Skirmish and Siege satellites. For R&D you need to destroy the Skirmish side.

I recommend getting a friend to help with it as they are fairly difficult solo at the moment. Maybe when we get the new Skirmish fleet they will be easier. Just make sure that you are the first person to enter the target or you will not receive credit.
  • fortkavanagh
    fortkavanagh
    Greenhorn
    edited 28 Nov 2018, 6:23AM
    SWEET! Thanks Templar 614 I really appreciate it a ton., the one you tried to p
    P.S. do you have a picture of it, the one you tried to post didn't work?
  • Templar614
    Templar614
    SWEET! Thanks Templar 614 I really appreciate it a ton., the one you tried to p
    P.S. do you have a picture of it, the one you tried to post didn't work?
    Take #2
    Lightshot screenshot

It is the big thing that all of the uranium, base parts, and titanium targets spawn around. If you look on the map there is one at every intersection of X and Y coordinates that end in 50. For example, that pic was taken at 38950,150.