Official Release Notes discussion thread 2018.7.8

1235»
  • FreeMann2018
    FreeMann2018
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Mar 2018 Posts: 332
    CM_Lee said:
    I can confirm that the Destroyer base bug regarding the modules within min range doesn't take damage has been fixed in the last update. An as for the Carrier bug, please do provide some video as from our play testing we do not see anything that was not intended with the focus fire/targeting Carrier systems.
    Wait Wait ... are you telling us that Altairian Destroyer have a bug, that allow players use it to destroy other players bases with 0 damage? ...

I think this was reported several times during 2 game updates ... and has not been taken into account or care about it, why now you care? what happen? Not enough incoming coins maybe?
    image"Don´t bite the hand that feeds you" should be the motto of any legal company
  • LilBasterd
    LilBasterd
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Mar 2018 Posts: 1,269

Funny how some exploits/bugs are fixed very fast and others, well slow...

Sealcorps is my biggest fan, ty Sealcorps  for always reading what i write. :)
  • shyva prime
    shyva prime
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Nov 2014 Posts: 593
    CM_Lee said:
    I can confirm that the Destroyer base bug regarding the modules within min range doesn't take damage has been fixed in the last update. An as for the Carrier bug, please do provide some video as from our play testing we do not see anything that was not intended with the focus fire/targeting Carrier systems.
    @CM_Lee ;

sorry but this information is not correct , i just tried it on a friends base , and you still can use an outside module to trigger the overdrive without damaging the actual module.

https://gyazo.com/b428b5dfcde3199cb884382030756d85 

the small damage was done when placing myself properly , after that you can still fire as much as you want and be safe from any kind of failure .

please tell the team to look deeper in this issue .
  • Daniel Rose
    Daniel Rose
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Jul 2016 Posts: 744
    CM_Lee said:
    @CM_Lee ;

sorry but this information is not correct , i just tried it on a friends base , and you still can use an outside module to trigger the overdrive without damaging the actual module.

https://gyazo.com/b428b5dfcde3199cb884382030756d85 

the small damage was done when placing myself properly , after that you can still fire as much as you want and be safe from any kind of failure .

please tell the team to look deeper in this issue .
    Possibly they fixed it with the mining modules but not other modules? Would be a weird way to fix it though...
    Please, if you are going to reply to my posts, do not make the mistake of attacking me personally instead of my arguments. By the same token, do
    not take anything I reply as an attack on you personally. I bear no ill will towards anyone.

• CM_Lee
    CM_Lee
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jan 2018 Posts: 593
    Thanks for surfacing the screen shot, I'm sending it over to the QA team to review and do play testing.
    VC Community Manager
    Community Rules: CLICK HERE
    Submit a Support Ticket: CLICK HERE
  • Zero Calling
    Zero Calling
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Jul 2013 Posts: 1,070
    This issue works with ALL Modules.
    Zᴇʀᴏ Cᴀʟʟɪɴɢ ɪs ɴᴏ ᴍᴏʀᴇ. Sᴇᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ɪɴ VEGA Cᴏɴғʟɪᴄᴛ!

• LilBasterd
    LilBasterd
    Incursion Leader

@CM_Lee said:
    Thanks for surfacing the screen shot, I'm sending it over to the QA team to review and do play testing.

Seems like the issue is the QA team itself, they need new blood, more actual players

• FreeMann2018
    FreeMann2018
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Mar 2018 Posts: 332

@CM_Lee said:

Seems like the issue is the QA team itself, they need new blood, more actual players

image"Don´t bite the hand that feeds you" should be the motto of any legal company
  • John the Savage
    John the Savage
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Nov 2016 Posts: 956

@CM_Lee said:

The players ARE the QA and testing team...
  • LilBasterd
    LilBasterd
    Incursion Leader
    Stormer-M said:

@CM_Lee said:

The players ARE the QA and testing team...
    And they continue to ignore what we say, so were SOL either way arent we
  • shyva prime
    shyva prime
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Nov 2014 Posts: 593
    i am available daily to test stuff if necessary @CM_Lee
     i'll be glad to be part of the test team :P 

if you need more player 
  • LilBasterd
    LilBasterd
    Incursion Leader

@shyva prime said:
    i am available daily to test stuff if necessary @CM_Lee
     i'll be glad to be part of the test team :P 

if you need more player 

Again sadly kixeye is convinced their QA team is excellent as it is and needs no changes , that's why the same issues and bugs keep coming up over and over

• Chili Industries Ltd
    Chili Industries Ltd
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Feb 2014 Posts: 575
    Servers seem quite unstable after patch, and when you get the connection lost warning and press OK, nothing happens other that either a black screen or the game shuts down. It doesn't attempt to reload.

The resists icons on the Manage Module window are merely a copy and paste from the ship system. As the window is somewhat larger, why not get rid of the scroll or at least make it wider and allow us to see all resists simultaneously?
1235»