Post comments and questions!
VC Community Manager
Community Rules: CLICK HERE
Submit a Support Ticket: CLICK HERE
  • BigBoyChris
    BigBoyChris
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jun 2018 Posts: 117

Sounds great. Finally getting the base defence we always needed. I'd like to see those champion fleets I'm action.

• BigBoyChris
    BigBoyChris
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jun 2018 Posts: 117

In the tungsten armor listings, you list ENAL EXAL and KIAL.... what's KIAL?

• Gary P
    Gary P
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Oct 2016 Posts: 1,199

Kinetic is projectile ie blue

• Gary P
    Gary P
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Oct 2016 Posts: 1,199

Epsilon turret, hmmm probably have short range, in other words, no good

• SEAL Corps1
    SEAL Corps1
    VC Mod
    Joined May 2015 Posts: 1,816

The generalized term is PR, which is Projectile. Seems odd to call it Kinetic. 
    Don't screw with me, I'm an Engineer. | Read this if you're jailed/banned. | Pet the neko, you know you want to.
  • SEAL Corps1
    SEAL Corps1
    VC Mod
    Joined May 2015 Posts: 1,816
    edited 7 Jul 2018, 11:45PM

Sounds great. Finally getting the base defence we always needed. I'd like to see those champion fleets I'm action.

The resistance on bases are a great addon, but if you compare the Tungsten XXAL base variant to its ship variant, it'll basically act like a XXAL 1.5. You have the resistance of XXAL 2, but the armor is close to XXAL 1. Plus, with lower health on the Tungsten variant, you won't get the resistance you get from XXAL 2.
    Don't screw with me, I'm an Engineer. | Read this if you're jailed/banned. | Pet the neko, you know you want to.
  • Azazell9444
    Azazell9444
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2018 Posts: 10

I want to ask something full mk elite 5 blackguard and kingpin battleship with this fleet after rushing a base can I get %95 resurgence ?

• WestVA
    WestVA
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jan 2015 Posts: 1
    So based on the post kixeye is not fixing the Inquisitor destroyer base bug, or is that "working as intended".  really doesn't matter the base upgrades if you can't fire a shot. 
  • Andrea Nard1
    Andrea Nard1
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Nov 2015 Posts: 2,650
    WestVA said:
    So based on the post kixeye is not fixing the Inquisitor destroyer base bug, or is that "working as intended".  really doesn't matter the base upgrades if you can't fire a shot. 
    Good point, and I would guess that is not anymore a bug...but as intended... there is no intention to fix it... so we can waste time and resources to make our bases better and get 2 starred by a Mr. nobody with one Inquisitor. I have reported several players for abusing the bug... but seems that Kixeye is just ignoring it
  • Simon_Po
    Simon_Po
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined May 2016 Posts: 189

while i think "kinetic" is the better discription, the damage type has always been "projectile" and i feel very sad that who ever wrote the release notes is not aware of this.
    Well, i find this whole game kind of half-hearted all the time, but thats the next level.
  • Simon_Po
    Simon_Po
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined May 2016 Posts: 189
    "[Tech] Axis weapons can now be fitted onto Xeno Division hulls."

Is this really only weapons or is the whole AXIS restricted tech now available for Xeno? @CM_Lee
  • LilBasterd
    LilBasterd
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Mar 2018 Posts: 1,139

Glad they prioritize leaderboards over actual game mechanic fixes

Sealcorps is my biggest fan, ty Sealcorps  for always reading what i write. :)
  • LilBasterd
    LilBasterd
    Incursion Leader

So more armor to over level our bases and they all still be smashed by higher lol player fleets unless you stop giving absurd amounts of exp to base items nothing you add will help, does that make any sense?

Also why is VC 3 not listed as fixed /added? Not high enough priority ?

• Sequestor
    Sequestor
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Aug 2013 Posts: 1,069

So more armor to over level our bases and they all still be smashed by higher lol player fleets unless you stop giving absurd amounts of exp to base items nothing you add will help, does that make any sense?

The new armor doesn't give any real exp. You haven't seen anything and already panic.
  • Cyrus Leung
    Cyrus Leung
    VC Mod
    Joined Jan 2013 Posts: 3,511

@Sequestor said:
    LilBasterd said:

The new armor doesn't give any real exp. You haven't seen anything and already panic.

Exophase Fields though...

(P.S. the VC wiki has XP stats for all existing tech)

• Wheeling1
    Wheeling1
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jan 2014 Posts: 9
    Could CM Lee, CyrusL or one of the other mods please explain why kixeye would not fix the inquisitor destroyer base bug, surely that is not the intent of the weapon and ship.  Of course I could be wrong it does anger alot of the community which sometimes I think is the point. 
  • LilBasterd
    LilBasterd
    Incursion Leader

@Cyrus Leung said:

@Sequestor said:
    LilBasterd said:

Exophase Fields though...

(P.S. the VC wiki has XP stats for all existing tech)

I go based on their history of ensuring decent base tech has huge exp to allow end gamers something to hit.... yet to be proven wrong

• Willyster
    Willyster
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Jul 2013 Posts: 907
    It is stated that...

"Black Market Store will grey out once all built modules are upgraded."

What does this mean?
  • Willyster
    Willyster
    Strike-force Captain
    “[Ship] ….We don't know where this ship came from. Is it one of ours? <END TRANSMISSION>“

Adds a little mystery, eh?
  • Sequestor
    Sequestor
    Incursion Leader
    Willyster said:
    “[Ship] ….We don't know where this ship came from. Is it one of ours? <END TRANSMISSION>“

Adds a little mystery, eh?
    They most likely add the first T7.5 ship, which is probably a cruiser, to test it for a month before enabling.
  • Daniel Rose
    Daniel Rose
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Jul 2016 Posts: 659
    edited 9 Jul 2018, 2:04AM

Still no fix to the Xeno Surge Beam when it would literally take 5 key strokes. Great. Good job showing you care about your game.

I can't speak for others, but I know that I would be more than happy to see a downtime where no new tech was added and instead they actually fixed the plethora of bugs polluting this game right now. But that will never happen, because improving game quality won't make them enough money.

• imbiotech
    imbiotech
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Aug 2017 Posts: 140
    WOW!

There is not any word about Inquisitor basing bug!

FUNNY! :smile:
  • Daniel Rose
    Daniel Rose
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Jul 2016 Posts: 659
    edited 9 Jul 2018, 2:05AM

--Edited on PC--

• Sequestor
    Sequestor
    Incursion Leader
    You can edit on mobile using desktop mode.
  • Jamie Helm
    Jamie Helm
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Mar 2016 Posts: 951

I like the new undocumented feature of auto only battles, since the join battle button seems not to work....

• The Face Less Man
    The Face Less Man
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Apr 2014 Posts: 709
    edited 8 Jul 2018, 12:21PM
    Hello, it's me. Been a few months but hey. RECENT Maurader tech BlackGuard and Resurgence technology. Kinda a big deal now. Seen a few fleet of these things regen like altarian bases and harvestors after getting totally smashed. Ya think once a ship dies it can stay dead!?!?

Also could you explain how much resurgence 5 blackguards at mk5 or elite get with the resurgence and what that means now for fvf?
    (EDIT I am talking about the Blackguards base resurgence and the new special combined ^)
  • Willyster
    Willyster
    Strike-force Captain
    Hello, it's me. Been a few months but hey. RECENT Maurader tech BlackGuard and Resurgence technology. Kinda a big deal now. Seen a few fleet of these things regen like altarian bases and harvestors after getting totally smashed. Ya think once a ship dies it can stay dead!?!?

Also could you explain how much resurgence 5 blackguards at mk5 or elite get with the resurgence and what that means now for fvf?
    (EDIT I am talking about the Blackguards base resurgence and the new special combined ^)
    30% for entire fleet on the condition it's a victorious combat.
  • justmeee
    justmeee
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Dec 2016 Posts: 251

Still can't login to vega conflict

• Aletheides
    Aletheides
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Dec 2015 Posts: 1,785