2 day build token did not register.

Son_Of_A_Biscuit
Son_Of_A_Biscuit
Potential Threat
Joined Oct 2015 Posts: 90
edited 7 Jul 2018, 10:00PM
Hi Kix, i collected a 2 x 1 day and 2 x 2 day ship build tokens from this weeks FM totalling 6 days, i just went to speed my hull up and 1 of the 2 day ship build tokens and it didn't work. Its still saying 2 days 1 hr and the token is gone. Can you replace my 2 day build token please, if you check the activity in my account you will see i used it but it didn't seem to work. Many Thanks SOAB. 

I would submit a ticket but you tell me i have not hit the $50 limit yet - i have spent about £300 so far this year so not sure whats happening there.

Many Thanks. 
  • VvVvVvVvV
    VvVvVvVvV
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Jan 2012 Posts: 696
    You need to keep working with Customer "Service" to resolve the ticket issue. That's a commonly seen complaint in forums, so obviously something is wrong, it's doubtful all of you are exaggerating.  Bringing it up in forums doesn't do much good, none of us can fix it -- you have to pursue it with them. 

It's pretty bad when video recording transactions like spending a valuable token becomes the norm, when the game is so buggy and the customer support so bad that we constantly have to prove that a problem exists. 
    Battle Pirates -- 5 minutes of game play, 12 hours of repair

“Too many F2P games focus on whale spending. Pay to win is not a sustainable model for the games ecosystem.” -- Will Harbin interview on GamesBeat, Oct 2014
  • Templar614
    Templar614
    Joined Jul 2012 Posts: 12,205
    Hi Kix, i collected a 2 x 1 day and 2 x 2 day ship build tokens from this weeks FM totalling 6 days, i just went to speed my hull up and 1 of the 2 day ship build tokens and it didn't work. Its still saying 2 days 1 hr and the token is gone. Can you replace my 2 day build token please, if you check the activity in my account you will see i used it but it didn't seem to work. Many Thanks SOAB. 

I would submit a ticket but you tell me i have not hit the $50 limit yet - i have spent about £300 so far this year so not sure whats happening there.

Many Thanks. 
    You can create a new forum account with a separate email and send a ticket in that way. New accounts have access to support for 60 days before the $50 limit kicks in. Which is enough time to send in a ticket to have the email issue fixed. Explain the error you are receiving with any other details you can and they can get it squared away.

After that you will be able to submit a ticket from your primary account about the token.