leaving walking away GIF <--this is me
    Dan Z Man 

Favourite Song of all time

KRS-One - Sound of da Police

• Ulrich Wastian
    Ulrich Wastian
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Aug 2012 Posts: 984
    well, a complete construction from lvl 1 to maximum is about 4-5 years (at 24/7), with a second dozer, it is still 2-2.5 years (work around the clock)! which longtime player is not enough for this advantage?

Leave one wolf alive and the sheep are not safe

• Alan006
    Alan006
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Nov 2013 Posts: 734

Kixeye has said numerous times this will not happen... Besides, if it did, upgrade time would be even longer and cost much more..

• Strong_Thinker
    Strong_Thinker
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined May 2013 Posts: 1,534
    yea then this mupet wud b pullin his hair out
    Dan Z Man 

Favourite Song of all time

KRS-One - Sound of da Police

• Ronny_E76
    Ronny_E76
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 808
    we need one with theses long upgrade times 
    use money - buy coins - upgrade with coins in 1 second ;) this game is for kix to earn money
  • Ulrich Wastian
    Ulrich Wastian
    Strike-force Captain
    there will certainly come a time when as well kixeye wish also be looking for many new players!

• loadman
    loadman
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Apr 2014 Posts: 159
    kixeye has thousands of new players playing war commander just not this version they playing war commander rogue assault the newer version much better graphics that's where all the people going
  • Axel L
    Axel L
    WC Mod
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 10,454
    It has been stated few times by the previous lead designer of WC known as WrongThinker that they have no plans for a second dozer.

I wouldn't want to see a second dozer added to the game as well due to some likely side effect as changes has to be balanced out in the game. In the list of likely side effects are increased upgrade times or increased amount of upgrades in the future. The solution I would prefer to see is that the amount of upgrades are reduced in the future.
    Video games don't cause violence, lag does.
  • Ulrich Wastian
    Ulrich Wastian
    Strike-force Captain
    Axel L said:
    It has been stated few times by the previous lead designer of WC known as WrongThinker that they have no plans for a second dozer.

I wouldn't want to see a second dozer added to the game as well due to some likely side effect as changes has to be balanced out in the game. In the list of likely side effects are increased upgrade times or increased amount of upgrades in the future. The solution I would prefer to see is that the amount of upgrades are reduced in the future.
    I do not really understand your reasoning! the extreme coiner upgrade in a few minutes, the majority of players wail already from the raw material farms and only new players (until lvl 30) need the second dozer ...

• Adel Wael
    Adel Wael
    Master Tactician
    Joined Aug 2014 Posts: 2,157

@Axel L said:

They could remove certain buildings from the build cue just like the way they did with changing turrets as this in my opinion will solve the second dozer requests

Another option(but unlikely) is to add some sort of limited use builder in the event store and maybe in the gear store

How it works: this worker is available in the event store for 400k and in the gear store for 500k (you can earn medals all day long that is why its more expesive)
    You can only have a capacity of 10 and only 1 can be used at any time. They could make them complete only half of the task(you need two to complete an upgrade) and make them cheaper but this is just an idea

• Vegeta9192001
    Vegeta9192001
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Nov 2013 Posts: 738
    this is futuristic game, in future they can afford only 1 dozer
  • Ulrich Wastian
    Ulrich Wastian
    Strike-force Captain
    in the future? Stuttgart 21 and Berlin Airport ...

• Adel Wael
    Adel Wael
    Master Tactician
    Joined Aug 2014 Posts: 2,157

@Vegeta9192001 said:
    this is futuristic game, in future they can afford only 1 dozer

@Ulrich Wastian said:
    in the future? Stuttgart 21 and Berlin Airport ...

Its an idea after all and i do know its chances is near zero if not absolute but i just wanted to throw it out

• TomBrooklyn
    TomBrooklyn
    Master Tactician
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 2,190
    edited 9 Jul 2018, 8:16AM
    Many players have asked for this many times over the years.   I don't see it happening in general.     

It would make sense to make Heavy Turret weapon changes a 5 second affair though.       It's not like we're building them.   We're just swapping them out.     Maybe make it a two hour affair.    That would be more realistic and would make sense. 

And there are a few upgrade times that are excessive.    Bunkers in the L5-L8 range taking 2-4 days to get only 40 more capacity, for instance.     That made sense when 40 capacity would allow you to add 4 Elite Riflemen or 2 Machine Gunners.    With the size of current day infantry,  40 doesn't even allow the adding of one more unit.   

Alternately, make those upgrades add at least 60 capacity so it will fit another Liberator.   Adding 75 (Breecher), 100 (Spartan), or 150 (Acolyte) per upgrade would also make sense,   since even Libs are on the way to obsolescence. 

The preferred unit to put in Bunkers now is Drakon, which is size 250, as are Sharpshooters!   

The Bunker L9 upgrade at 5 days is not terrible since it adds 120.  

The L10 upgrade taking 7 days to add 50 to get to 550 doesn't make much sense either.   That is probably one of the last things anybody will want to upgrade.