Merged: so relocation to friends, non existent now?

highlandwolf
highlandwolf
Skilled Warrior
Joined Jan 2013 Posts: 500
edited 11 Jul 2018, 8:54AM
Apparently all the friends disappeared in my list..cannot bring them up,...none show.and cannot relocate to any or even find any in sector..what's up?
  • Strong_Thinker
    Strong_Thinker
    Incursion Leader
    Joined May 2013 Posts: 1,343
    if u changed from fb to kixeye or vice versa that is normal only thing u can do is pm them or try to back track and find them by jumping around
    For ever, O LORD, thy word is settled in heaven
  • Skipjack
    Skipjack
    WC Mod
    Joined May 2012 Posts: 3,788
    Apparently all the friends disappeared in my list..cannot bring them up,...none show.and cannot relocate to any or even find any in sector..what's up?
    If you play on Fbook Gameroom sometimes uninstalling Gameroon and then re-installing to will restore your friends in game
    Bacon Resistance is Futile
  • highlandwolf
    highlandwolf
    Skilled Warrior
    i play in FB but there is no installing with it, just running in browser..cleared cache, restarted etc..still nothing
  • Axel L
    Axel L
    WC Mod
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 9,506
    It may work to resolve the issue by removing the WC app from Facebook and then reinstalling it.
    Video games don't cause violence, lag does.
  • it will fitz
    it will fitz
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 708
    yes, go to settings/app and check to see if friend-list is shared to the WC app, if no option to share, just uninstall the app and then re-install it
  • markreid
    markreid
    Greenhorn
    Joined May 2014 Posts: 3
    why has my list disappeared and i cant friend anyone because i don't have any ?????????????
  • Axel L
    Axel L
    WC Mod
    If you are playing on Facebook, you could try to remove the WC application and then reinstall it. This step has at least helped for some in order to resolve the issue of a disappearing friends list on Facebook.
  • highlandwolf
    highlandwolf
    Skilled Warrior
    Axel L said:
    If you are playing on Facebook, you could try to remove the WC application and then reinstall it. This step has at least helped for some in order to resolve the issue of a disappearing friends list on Facebook.
    i tried this, didn't work for me
  • highlandwolf
    highlandwolf
    Skilled Warrior
    yes, go to settings/app and check to see if friend-list is shared to the WC app, if no option to share, just uninstall the app and then re-install it
    Didn't work for me
  • Axel L
    Axel L
    WC Mod
    Axel L said:
    It might be worth checking the Facebook application privacy settings for you and your friends. It might also be possible that your friends has selected that usage of this application will not be shared by other Facebook users.
  • highlandwolf
    highlandwolf
    Skilled Warrior
    Axel L said:
    Axel L said:
    It might be worth checking the Facebook application privacy settings for you and your friends. It might also be possible that your friends has selected that usage of this application will not be shared by other Facebook users.
    That does not explain why when i go into relocate and click the friends option, it shows zero, and at the bottom of my screen where the people who are "friends" in game don't show up either..i had an alternate acct. I've checked facebook settings..and nothing there has changed
  • it will fitz
    it will fitz
    Strike-force Captain

this is what I see in my settings oh FB
  • highlandwolf
    highlandwolf
    Skilled Warrior

this is what I see in my settings oh FB
    i dont have those 2 options with check marks, friends list and email address..but public profile is there. i removed the app, put it back in..nothing.checked settings on who can see what and nothing says private or only me
  • it will fitz
    it will fitz
    Strike-force Captain
    I would guess it may be Country specific, I am in the US, and that new privacy ruling in the EU did not change much or anything here in the States, maybe it did where you are

did you close your browser and clear your cache before you reinstalled the app back into FB? maybe some old settings lingered if you did not clean it out ... check the support page it has instruction on how to properly clear out cache
  • highlandwolf
    highlandwolf
    Skilled Warrior
    I would guess it may be Country specific, I am in the US, and that new privacy ruling in the EU did not change much or anything here in the States, maybe it did where you are

did you close your browser and clear your cache before you reinstalled the app back into FB? maybe some old settings lingered if you did not clean it out ... check the support page it has instruction on how to properly clear out cache
    i uninstalled and reinstalled the app 3 times, checked everything 3 times, cleared cache twice and all of a sudden today it started working again...
  • highlandwolf
    highlandwolf
    Skilled Warrior
    thanks for the advice and tips guys