Official 8.27 Discussion Thread

CM_Burny
CM_Burny
KIXEYE Community Manager
Joined Oct 2017 Posts: 1,192
Commanders,

Please discuss everything regarding the 8.27 Release here.

Release Notes
PVP Season 9
July Gear Store Update
WC & VC Community Manager

Community Rules: CLICK HERE
Submit a Support Ticket: CLICK HERE
  • Strong_Thinker
    Strong_Thinker
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined May 2013 Posts: 1,530
    edited 5 Jul 2018, 7:09PM
    hello there and kixeye i would like to see elite siege squad parts in the event or siege squadron bases on map in the near future please and thx for introducing the tech to the gear store this is much needed and a revival of the unit itself wad be greatly appreciated thank u 
    For ever, O LORD, thy word is settled in heaven
  • ErwinRommel2016
    ErwinRommel2016
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 661
    Well the Gear Store Update will be boring unless you dont have Siege tech and santiago's tech if you have him
                           -SPECIAL FORCES ARE MY LIFE-
  • kixeyeuser_1381785235850_30485_688970479
    kixeyeuser_1381785235850_30485_688970479
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Sep 2014 Posts: 284
    santiago tech dont increase the clip size?
  • MX36
    MX36
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined May 2012 Posts: 3,190
    santiago tech dont increase the clip size?
    Hopefully it's just a typo, or it would be a downgrade from the current tech he has!
  • Redeemer
    Redeemer
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Apr 2012 Posts: 3,702

On January 10, 2018, you posted in the Gear Store update that open field tactics had been permanently reduced from 78,000 medals down to 39,000 medals. However, they are now listed at 125,000 medals.

WC ID 3439259
  • Jason Ensinger
    Jason Ensinger
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Sep 2012 Posts: 3,578

Good job to going back to division based blood thorium season payouts! Hopefully the concluding season's payouts are glitched like last's rewarding based on division again.

• Azteca-F35
    Azteca-F35
    Greenhorn
    Joined Dec 2016 Posts: 5
    edited 5 Jul 2018, 9:19PM
    Why do not update special ops?, At first they were a great help, now they are obsolete
  • Jason Ensinger
    Jason Ensinger
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Sep 2012 Posts: 3,578

@Jason Ensinger said:
    Good job to going back to division based blood thorium season payouts! Hopefully the concluding season's payouts are glitched like last's rewarding based on division again.

It did! It did! :D

• KING-HAITHAM
    KING-HAITHAM
    Potential Threat
    Joined Feb 2016 Posts: 34

After Maintinance when i try to change my toon from pvp to normal i get error always

GLORY_Me !
  • Jim93843
    Jim93843
    Master Tactician
    Joined Oct 2013 Posts: 2,448
    edited 6 Jul 2018, 4:56AM
    well done.
  • warbraxus
    warbraxus
    Greenhorn
    Joined May 2013 Posts: 23
    fix the health on the prophet. it has more health than darkstorm, but liberators in bunkers can kill it lol. it doesnt make sense.
  • Joseloo2018
    Joseloo2018
    Greenhorn
    Joined Apr 2018 Posts: 6
    they could put the siege squadron in the gear because otherwise you have the unit the components are useless at least for the new ones
  • Perry299
    Perry299
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined May 2013 Posts: 4,789

90 hz... you scared bro ?? Lol ... time to go to work ... :p

"Don't cry, Don't whine, it's a strategic game so either you GIT GUD or you Go Home"
  • Axel L
    Axel L
    WC Mod
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 10,013
    warbraxus said:
    fix the health on the prophet. it has more health than darkstorm, but liberators in bunkers can kill it lol. it doesnt make sense.
    The health of the unit won't show everything as most of the units has hidden filters which modifies the amount of damage that the unit will take and deal.

On the other hand, most of the hidden numbers hasn't been published yet which means that these factors are unknown to nearly every player in the game. One instance for this was the reduced amount of damage that the Rail Launcher turret would deal against infantry units which got removed at the heavy turret rebalance update. But, I will ask kixeye if they could make the hidden unit stats available in game in order to give more knowledge to the players about the game.
    Video games don't cause violence, lag does.
    The day has come and I'm finally beyond the 10k mark. https://www.kixeye.com/forum/discussion/745288
  • chris.gambardella.14
    chris.gambardella.14
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2013 Posts: 8
    2nd bulldozer plez
  • warbraxus
    warbraxus
    Greenhorn
    Joined May 2013 Posts: 23
    Axel L said:
    warbraxus said:
    The health of the unit won't show everything as most of the units has hidden filters which modifies the amount of damage that the unit will take and deal.

On the other hand, most of the hidden numbers hasn't been published yet which means that these factors are unknown to nearly every player in the game. One instance for this was the reduced amount of damage that the Rail Launcher turret would deal against infantry units which got removed at the heavy turret rebalance update. But, I will ask kixeye if they could make the hidden unit stats available in game in order to give more knowledge to the players about the game.
    It should be important to make it available then, It's a game yes, but we pay for it, same as any other service provider or supplier, we need to know what we are paying for, no hidden stats please!!!