Same old Story New Take on Game

The Outkast
The Outkast
Greenhorn
Joined Nov 2016 Posts: 18
     ARE YOU TIRED OF JOINING CLANS TO BE ON THE BOTTOM OF THE RUNG. CLANS TO BIG FOR YOU FOR YOUR LEVEL. IT HAS HAPPENED TO ALL OF US. BUT THESE GUYS IN LARGE CLANS FORGET ONE THING THEY ALL STARTED AT THE BOTTOM LIKE US ALL. JOIN MATRX WHAT WE DONT PROMISE. WE WONT PROMISE YOU EVERY UNIT IN GAME IN A SHORT TIME. WE WONT PROMISE YOU A ADMIN SPOT IMMEDIATELY. WHAT WE DO PROMISE, HELP FROM ALL MEMBERS TO HELP YOU GROW. SOMEONE WILL ALWAYS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION. YOU WILL BE TREATED JUST AS IMPORTANT AS A ADMIN IS. IN LARGE CLANS YOU ARE JUST WANTED FOR A NUMBER, FOR A PERSON WHO CAN GUARD A HIGH RANKING MEMBERS BASE. HERE IN MATRX YOU WILL BE TREATED LIKE EVERYONE ELSE. WE WILL HELP YOU GET THOSE CRUCIAL UNITS NEEDED TO BE USEFUL IN THIS GAME. YOU CAN MOVE UP TO DIFFERENT RANKS IF YOU PROVE YOURSELF. WE DONT WANT BEGGARS BUT PEOPLE WHO WANT TO LEARN THE TRICKS OF THE GAME AND BECOME A BETTER PLAYER. AND NOT TO MENTION THE FRIENDS YOU WILL MAKE THAT LAST A LIFETIME. IF YOU WANT TO HAVE FUN PLAYING A GAME. JOIN MATRX. MESSAGE ME MICHAEL BUCCI WILLIAMSON WV ON FACEBOOK PICTURE OF DONT TREAD ON ME FLAG. AND I WILL GET YOU STARTED DOWN THE RIGHT PATH TO HAVE FUN AND MEET NEW FRIENDS FROM ALL OVER THE GLOBE. HOPE TO SEE YOU SOON.
  • The Outkast
    The Outkast
    Greenhorn
    JOIN NOW
  • The Outkast
    The Outkast
    Greenhorn
         ARE YOU TIRED OF JOINING CLANS TO BE ON THE BOTTOM OF THE RUNG. CLANS TO BIG FOR YOU FOR YOUR LEVEL. IT HAS HAPPENED TO ALL OF US. BUT THESE GUYS IN LARGE CLANS FORGET ONE THING THEY ALL STARTED AT THE BOTTOM LIKE US ALL. JOIN MATRX WHAT WE DONT PROMISE. WE WONT PROMISE YOU EVERY UNIT IN GAME IN A SHORT TIME. WE WONT PROMISE YOU A ADMIN SPOT IMMEDIATELY. WHAT WE DO PROMISE, HELP FROM ALL MEMBERS TO HELP YOU GROW. SOMEONE WILL ALWAYS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION. YOU WILL BE TREATED JUST AS IMPORTANT AS A ADMIN IS. IN LARGE CLANS YOU ARE JUST WANTED FOR A NUMBER, FOR A PERSON WHO CAN GUARD A HIGH RANKING MEMBERS BASE. HERE IN MATRX YOU WILL BE TREATED LIKE EVERYONE ELSE. WE WILL HELP YOU GET THOSE CRUCIAL UNITS NEEDED TO BE USEFUL IN THIS GAME. YOU CAN MOVE UP TO DIFFERENT RANKS IF YOU PROVE YOURSELF. WE DONT WANT BEGGARS BUT PEOPLE WHO WANT TO LEARN THE TRICKS OF THE GAME AND BECOME A BETTER PLAYER. AND NOT TO MENTION THE FRIENDS YOU WILL MAKE THAT LAST A LIFETIME. IF YOU WANT TO HAVE FUN PLAYING A GAME. JOIN MATRX. MESSAGE ME MICHAEL BUCCI WILLIAMSON WV ON FACEBOOK PICTURE OF DONT TREAD ON ME FLAG. AND I WILL GET YOU STARTED DOWN THE RIGHT PATH TO HAVE FUN AND MEET NEW FRIENDS FROM ALL OVER THE GLOBE. HOPE TO SEE YOU SOON.
  • The Outkast
    The Outkast
    Greenhorn
  • The Outkast
    The Outkast
    Greenhorn
  • The Outkast
    The Outkast
    Greenhorn
  • The Outkast
    The Outkast
    Greenhorn
  • The Outkast
    The Outkast
    Greenhorn
  • The Outkast
    The Outkast
    Greenhorn
    New players joining daily come and let us help you get the units you need. Help you through the shawdow ops and treat you as family not as a pest.
  • The Outkast
    The Outkast
    Greenhorn
  • The Outkast
    The Outkast
    Greenhorn
    Join now send me face book friend request Michael Bucci from Williamson WV picture of Dont Tread on Me flag.
  • The Outkast
    The Outkast
    Greenhorn